Amy Equips

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy Equips Empty Amy Equips 02/09/22, 12:21 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12892-amy-the-23rd-djinn-finale#70132 To show you that Passive was made by Sessho

I'm including both as I should be able to skip weapon training with the wc reimbursement from ability training.

I would also like a minor exemption for the images as I will be drawing the weapon and full equip

Code:
[center][img]*Link to Weapon Equip Image here*[/img][/center]
[b]Djinn:[/b] Amy
[b]Form:[/b] Crushing Ball
[b]Theme:[/b] Star
[b]Chant:[/b] Orate, Amy
[b]Cost:[/b] Always 10 on cast; 5 per post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] When the weapon equip is active the crown changes to the form of a sphere, a large metallic ball that is 1m in diameter all around. It is made of gold and silver, with a simple pattern of stars over its body. The ornate weapon is suspended by the gravity of the weapon's passive allowing it to be commanded or thrown up to 40m to deal B-tier damage.
[b]Passive:[/b]
[list][*][b]Celestial Bodies[/b] -: Amy, also known as Aries is a collection of stars and as such has
several celestial bodies that rotate around them. As such the user of Amy has 2 orbs that are .5 meter in
diameter. These orbs are an extension of the user’s body and can be controlled at will that have a
durability equal to the tier of the equip. The orbs can move up to 20 meters away from the body. They
have a gravity to them which will force anyone within 5 meters to be pulled towards the orb their
gravity has b tier strength each. The orbs cant pull the same object at the same time. Also the user can
use the orbs to manipulate the path of their own attacks for a slingshot like effect.[/list]

Code:
[center][img]*Link to Djinn Equip Image AND Weapon Equip Image here. Doesn't have to include your character, just has to be an armor or form.*[/img][/center]
[b]Djinn:[/b] Amy
[b]Form:[/b] Crushing Ball
[b]Theme:[/b] Star
[b]Chant:[/b] O Djinn of Stories and Stars fill me with divine light of the heavens. Grant me the might and wisdom to write a happier ending, to right the world of its wrongs. Orate, Amy!
[b]Flight:[/b] Grants A-tier flight magic.
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi | 10 Magoi
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Always 8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] When the weapon equip is active the crown changes to the form of a sphere, a large metallic ball that is 1m in diameter all around. It is made of gold and silver, with a simple pattern of stars over its body. The ornate weapon is suspended by the gravity of the weapon's passive allowing it to be commanded or thrown up to 40m to deal A-tier damage.

The full equip has Merrze take an appearance similar to the true form of Amy. She becomes smaller, and ram-like with her body appearing of that like a child only being slightly taller than 1m. With this, her hair becomes poofy, wool-like in texture with the appearance of a starry night in her wool. She has two, small black and blue ram's horns on each side of her head while her clothes take the form of a poncho with ornate patterns, a golden inlay with her having rams legs which match the pattern of her hair. Her tan skin becomes porcelain pale while her red eyes turn blue.

[b]Passive:[/b]
[list][*][b]Celestial Bodies[/b] -: Amy, also known as Aries is a collection of stars and as such has
several celestial bodies that rotate around them. As such the user of Amy has 2 orbs that are .5 meter in
diameter. These orbs are an extension of the user’s body and can be controlled at will that have a
durability equal to the tier of the equip. The orbs can move up to 20 meters away from the body. They
have a gravity to them which will force anyone within 5 meters to be pulled towards the orb their
gravity has b tier strength each. The orbs cant pull the same object at the same time. Also the user can
use the orbs to manipulate the path of their own attacks for a slingshot like effect.[/list]

2Amy Equips Empty Re: Amy Equips 02/09/22, 12:38 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Enjoy the new djinn

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]