1Zion A-tier Magician Trait Empty Zion A-tier Magician Trait 01/09/22, 05:58 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trait Name: Kitsune Borg Mastery
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Storm Kitsune | A-tier Magician
Trait Description: Upon becoming a dungeon beast the magician lost the love of the rukh and its protection in the form of a natural borg. Dedicated communication with the rukh and study of magic has allowed the magician to re-establish their connection with borg magic and earned back the love of the rukh. However, the borg is abnormal in how it applies itself to the Storm Kitsune's unique magical body.
Trait Effect: Zion gains access to the Magician Racial Borg, however its effects are localized to the Storm Kitsune's tails and will take over the motor functions of said tails to position them into harms way in order to block attacks. The borg damage is shared across tails meaning that if it breaks for one it breaks for all of them and goes on cool down. In addition, one additional borg spell slot is granted, but it must be tail oriented.

Adding my SoS trait here as it needs updating for Life, Lightning, and Water tuning. Since the rest have been staff made up to this point I would like to continue that trend.

Trait Name: Advanced Magic Doll
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Trait Requirement: SOS Trait
Trait Description: This person is a magical doll that was brought to life from the mighty magic of Solomon. The body being crafted from the 8 magic types with the shard fueling it have provided the body with special properties. Giving the user the ability to tune it's self with any of the 8 magic types. When done, the body will gain certain benefits from the magic it is attuned to.
Trait Effect: After using three spells of a single magic type the user will gain the tuning effect of it's retrospective magic type. When tuned to a certain magic type he can only use spells of that magic. In order to untune, or reset what magic the user is attuned to they must spend 50 magoi, this functions as a basic action.
  • Strength Tuning- The User gains a black tint, growing to nearly 2.5m tall. In this state whatever is touched by the user will have it's weight doubled. it only lasts for one post, yet multiple stacks can be applied per post multiplying by two each time.
  • Light Tuning~ When attuned to light magic the users body gives off a strong radiant glow making them hard to look at, causing slight wincing and pain. The users eyes emit a concentrated beam of light which deals D-tier heat damage if it lingers on one spot for a full post. Being a light source the user is able to use their body a source for light spells.
  • Sound Tuning- Upon being attuned to sound magic the user's body becomes a walking tuning fork. While using this tuning the easier can replicate and redirect any sound within 30m of them, this lasts for one post
  • Clairvoyance Tuning- Upon using clairvoyance tuning the user gains the ability to take in the DNA of a living creature, gaining an understanding of their current physical capabilities for one post.

Last edited by Zion on 02/09/22, 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2Zion A-tier Magician Trait Empty Re: Zion A-tier Magician Trait 01/09/22, 11:42 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Does the borg breaking damage the tails or destroy them at all? Is the borg simply controlling your tails by coating them or is the borg one with your tails?

3Zion A-tier Magician Trait Empty Re: Zion A-tier Magician Trait 02/09/22, 12:41 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The borg is just coating the tails and moving them. But like with a borg, if damage exceeds what it can handle, the tail would be wounded by whatever gets through.

4Zion A-tier Magician Trait Empty Re: Zion A-tier Magician Trait 13/09/22, 01:54 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Added these three tunings, 1/2 approved

[*]Life Tuning[-/i] When attuned to life Zion's body mimics the DNA of a creature he makes contact with, this gives him a D-tier version of one of their traits.

[*]Lightning Tuning-Lightning spells can be conducted through the body each stack grants a D-tier static charge that goes off stunning a limb for 1 post upon contact.

[*]Water Tuning- Water spells cause a 3m cloud to form around him, this acts as active water material he can use for water spells.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Kitsune Borg Mastery
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Storm Kitsune | A-tier Magician
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Upon becoming a dungeon beast the magician lost the love of the rukh and its protection in the form of a natural borg. Dedicated communication with the rukh and study of magic has allowed the magician to re-establish their connection with borg magic and earned back the love of the rukh. However, the borg is abnormal in how it applies itself to the Storm Kitsune's unique magical body.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Zion gains access to the Magician Racial Borg, however its effects are localized to the Storm Kitsune's tails and will take over the motor functions of said tails to position them into harms way in order to block attacks. The borg damage is shared across tails meaning that if it breaks for one it breaks for all of them and goes on cool down. In addition, one additional borg spell slot is granted, but it must be tail oriented.

[hr]

Adding my SoS trait here as it needs updating for Life, Lightning, and Water tuning. Since the rest have been staff made up to this point I would like to continue that trend.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Advanced Magic Doll
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] Ω-Tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] SOS Trait
[b]Trait Description:[/b] This person is a magical doll that was brought to life from the mighty magic of Solomon. The body being crafted from the 8 magic types with the shard fueling it have provided the body with special properties. Giving the user the ability to tune it's self with any of the 8 magic types. When done, the body will gain certain benefits from the magic it is attuned to.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] After using three spells of a single magic type the user will gain the tuning effect of it's retrospective magic type. When tuned to a certain magic type he can only use spells of that magic. In order to untune, or reset what magic the user is attuned to they must spend 50 magoi, this functions as a basic action.
[list][*][i]Strength Tuning-[/i] The User gains a black tint, growing to nearly 2.5m tall. In this state whatever is touched by the user will have it's weight doubled. it only lasts for one post, yet multiple stacks can be applied per post multiplying by two each time.
[*][i]Light Tuning~[/i] When attuned to light magic the users body gives off a strong radiant glow making them hard to look at, causing slight wincing and pain. The users eyes emit a concentrated beam of light which deals D-tier heat damage if it lingers on one spot for a full post. Being a light source the user is able to use their body a source for light spells.
[*][i]Sound Tuning[/i]- Upon being attuned to sound magic the user's body becomes a walking tuning fork. While using this tuning the easier can replicate and redirect any sound within 30m of them, this lasts for one post
[*][i]Clairvoyance Tuning[/i]- Upon using clairvoyance tuning the user gains the ability to take in the DNA of a living creature, gaining an understanding of their current physical capabilities for one post.
[*][i]Life Tuning[-/i] When attuned to life Zion's body mimics the DNA of a creature he makes contact with, this gives him a D-tier version of one of their traits.
[*][i]Lightning Tuning[/i]-Lightning spells can be conducted through the body each stack grants a D-tier static charge that goes off stunning a limb for 1 post upon contact.
[*][b]Water Tuning[/b]- Water spells cause a 3m cloud to form around him, this acts as active water material he can use for water spells.
[/list][*]

5Zion A-tier Magician Trait Empty Re: Zion A-tier Magician Trait 14/09/22, 03:05 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum