You are not connected. Please login or register

Empty Walls [ Social | Private ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

From the lesser lived dungeon of Asmoday, there were few competitors she wished to pay a visit to more than the Fanalis named Jason. She had found him in the capital of Meridia within the fragmented crowds. Not the place she had guessed him to be but it was a better one than most.

It seemed the man was faring better than she had expected. Though, she suspected the charity of healing that Zion provided him at the end of his battle attributed to that. It was as admirable as it was reckless for him to stand so firm against that woman when the scales seemed out of his favor.

“You received quite the beating the last time I saw you,” she said, craning over into his line of sight to make her attention known. “I hope you’re faring well.”

How he handled his inevitable defeat reminded her much of her Natsuhiko and the other Riemu. True warriors with hearts forged from steel and tightly woven ambition. All qualities she had learned took men to the death more often than she liked to admit.

“Here. I made this for you,” Ren said, offering him a small tin. Inside, a thick balm made of various medicinal herbs. For her real intentions — it was just an excuse to check in on him. The plague of her fondness for warrior hearts. “It will relieve any pain you might have for a time. Just rub it into your skin.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum