D-Tier
D-Tier

abilities for symbiote:

Ares, God of War
Tier: C
Class: Beast Tamer
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The target must be able to breathe in or absorb the effect through the skin. The user is not immune to this effect. Any emotional reactions of the targets affected by this ability are up to the player in control of them.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 S | 10 S
Description:
    Specks of gold begin to appear upon the skin of the user as a thick cloud of dusk rolls out from their location, reaching up to 40 meters. Upon contact with themselves and others, the smog will influence any form of hatred of themselves, people, or creatures as well as their strength by one tier (maximum of A Tier) for up to 2 posts.

Spirit of Peace
Tier: D
Requirements/Drawbacks: The target must be able to breathe in or absorb the effect through the skin. The user is not immune to this effect. Any emotional reactions of the targets affected by this ability are up to the player in control of them.
Scaling: Range
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 S | 5 S
Description:
    Specks of gold begin to appear upon the skin of the user as a faint light spreads out from their location, reaching up to 40 meters. Upon contact with themselves and others, the smog will influence others with his calming presence, neutralizing emotion-based effects caused by other abilities (including his own) up to D Tier.

Spirit of Love
Requirements/Drawbacks: The target must be able to breathe in or absorb the effect through the skin. The user is not immune to this effect and may ignore nearby allies in their vanity. Any emotional reactions of the targets affected by this ability are up to the player in control of them.
Description:
    Specks of gold begin to appear upon the skin of the user as a blush-tinted fog spreads out from their location, reaching up to 40 meters. Upon contact with themselves and others, it will influence feelings of affection towards the user for 1 post.

Spirit of Fear
Requirements/Drawbacks: The target must be able to breathe in or absorb the effect through the skin. The user is not immune to this effect and will cause them to stand in place for the duration. Any emotional reactions of the targets affected by this ability are up to the player in control of them.
Description:
    Specks of gold begin to appear upon the skin of the user as a rolling green smog spreads out from their location, reaching up to 40 meters. Upon contact with themselves and others, it will cause an uneasiness that entices others to keep a minimum distance of 40 meters from the user for 1 post.

Spirit of Pain
Type: Offensive
Description:
    Specks of gold begin to appear upon the skin of the user as faint distortions in the air shoots out from their location, reaching up to 40 meters. Upon contact with themselves and others, it will cause them to feel pain in their bodies equivalent to D Tier damage for 1 post.

Last edited by Phobos Corvus on 21/05/22, 02:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2[STARTER] Emotions I Empty Re: [STARTER] Emotions I 16/04/22, 10:17 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ares god of war- strength will always cap at a tier, put that in.

Spirit of peace- what is a neutral state? Resets everyone into an out of combat motion or?

Fear- fleeing is a bit of a forced response. How about, they are compelled to keep a certain distance away from you? It sounds like the same thing but ya do it that way, and in this case, how far of a distance would they have to be from you?

3[STARTER] Emotions I Empty Re: [STARTER] Emotions I 23/05/22, 11:12 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Requirements/Drawbacks - So this applies to every ability. I want to see some sort of action by Phobos to initiate these. A stance or movement for example. Or it could be something like the specks of gold must complete their spread which takes a single breath of time. Just something pre-empting the execution.

Spirit of Love - I think you have a typo where it ignores allies in the nearby "vanity" but I would like to know the logic behind how it will ignore them. Most of these are indiscriminate and I don't see why this one would be any different.

Spirit of Fear - As a case by case grading, I'm okay with the cloud being 40m, but the fear effect distance should be lower in my opinion. I'd like to see that get reduced to 10m. That said, you do not need to stay still for the duration unless the duration scaling is for how long you are producing the cloud and not how long the effect lasts. The scaling should probably specify which of the two you are extending duration on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum