You are not connected. Please login or register

Where There is Gold, There is Joy [Gate/Jedidiah]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
It seems that another has risen, milady.’ A messenger arrived at Zubaidah’s wagon, stationed in some new Reiman region, ‘What has prompted this?’ She was flicking through her account-books, balancing the costs of her recent ventures in the fashion industry, ‘I have word that doors have started to shine gold, and lead not into rooms and homes but an entire city.

I am rather curious as to how this has occurred.’ With these words, she slammed shut the sums and money on her desk, advancing on the poor messenger like a lion on some bewildered sheep, ‘After all, each dungeon in the past has been restricted to one point.

Yeah, but if this has multiple entrances, it could lead to some new understanding on how the dungeons work, right?’ She was greeted with Amnet and Denime, her companions on this venture into the Reiman south, one of them more excited than the other for this Dungeon.

Exactly, Amnet.

You are in luck then.

Why is that, Denime?

It seems that the Igrain tribe have uncovered their own door.

Then let us make haste at once!

As they arrived at the chieftain’s hall of residence, small but gaudy in silver decorations, he ushered them towards the door in question, ‘It is no different to a normal dungeon entrance, is it not?

Amnet took the initiative here. ‘I don’t understand…’ She paced up and down. ‘How are there multiple entrances?’ She looked around each side. ‘That just doesn’t fit with what we understand about them!’ She examined the door until there was nothing left to examine.

As for Zubaidah?

Put that aside for now!

She did not care about the logistics in this case. She was excited that there was another adventure to be had. She wanted to dive right inside and see what she could find!

It is another dungeon!

It is another marvel to experience!

It is another chance to understand more about Alma Torran!

And so, touching the golden door, she entered Jedidiah.

Let us see what secrets and wonders it holds…
mag/mag | word/500 | stam/stam

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum