Swordsman's Cloth Rework

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swordsman's Cloth Rework Empty Swordsman's Cloth Rework 22/03/22, 11:09 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Updating this weapon to current systems by spending the 4 Trick Points it should have. Dumping all 4 points into the following trick.

Original:

Swordsman's Cloth Rework CAzp6uQ
Name: Swordsman's Cloth
Tier: A
Type: Cloth Blade
Appearance: An unusual and very unorthodox weapon, the Swordsman's Cloth is a blade forged from an incredibly flexible non-ferrous metal with almost no reflective properties.  This gives it the initial appearance of cloth that has been pulled taught. The 5m long weapon actually holds an edge and has a one handed grip for the wielder to use made from a thin but sturdy piece of carved wood. It is usually wrapped around the users abdomen disguised as bandages.
Tricks:
  • Lifesaving Coil - As long as the Swordsman's Cloth remains sheathed, the various layers of overlapping blade act as a sort of armor. As long as the weapon is not drawn it will act as though it has armor/shield durability. Upon being drawn this trick effect is disabled and its durability is reduced. If damage taken exceeds the reduced durability then this weapon will break upon being drawn.

2Swordsman's Cloth Rework Empty Re: Swordsman's Cloth Rework 24/03/22, 10:50 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved looks good to me

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CAzp6uQ.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Swordsman's Cloth
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Cloth Blade
[b]Appearance:[/b] An unusual and very unorthodox weapon, the Swordsman's Cloth is a blade forged from an incredibly flexible non-ferrous metal with almost no reflective properties.  This gives it the initial appearance of cloth that has been pulled taught. The 5m long weapon actually holds an edge and has a one handed grip for the wielder to use made from a thin but sturdy piece of carved wood. It is usually wrapped around the users abdomen disguised as bandages.
[b]Tricks:[/b]
[list][*][i]Lifesaving Coil[/i] - As long as the Swordsman's Cloth remains sheathed, the various layers of overlapping blade act as a sort of armor. As long as the weapon is not drawn it will act as though it has armor/shield durability. Upon being drawn this trick effect is disabled and its durability is reduced. If damage taken exceeds the reduced durability then this weapon will break upon being drawn.
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum