You are not connected. Please login or register

A halfie of a different Sort

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A halfie of a different Sort Empty A halfie of a different Sort 16/06/14, 03:16 am

"Norse"

A halfie of a different Sort 118-58
D-Tier
D-Tier

I was wondering if I could set up a character who is half Imuchakk and half Fanalis, who due to both races having very supirior strength, being able to have the Imuchakk strengths, but they carry the temper of the Fanalis along with their lower Magoi pools. The reason for this was I had a character I wanted to set up that was going to fight and act far more like a Fanalis, but I wanted to follow more of a winter theme, while also stopping his access to intelligence.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry for the short reply as I am posting rom my phone ATM. But I can answer your question at the very least. Unfortunately the race system states that finalis and imuchakk can't mate. Thankfully being a hot headed person is not limited to finalis and you don't have to take intelligence as a spec for your imuchakk so I think you could still do your character the way you wish. Is there anything else about your idea which you feel requires such a hybrid? I would be willing to help you find a way to get what you want without this hybrid type.

"Norse"

D-Tier
D-Tier

Well in my head I have an issue making an Imuchakk, because I have never been fond making a large character, in addition to the fact they are slow. What I wanted was a swift character, who was very similar to the imuchakk style, one capable of resisting the cold, and still able to produce extreme feats of endurance and strength, so my real issue is I am not a fan of the sacrifice of the moderate size and speed

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

In that case I suggest you just make a big/tall Finalis who's nationality is Imuchakk. So one who earned a place among the tribe and has lived with them long enough to be called one of their own. I mean, what about the Imuchakk race do you need/want that there needs to be a hybrid?

"Norse"

D-Tier
D-Tier

I suppose that works, it is just a mental thing, that I wanted the cold resistance and swimming ability they have, I know it's trivial, but it seemed rather interesting to me X3 but yeah, I'll just make a Fanalis loyal to Imuchakk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum