You are not connected. Please login or register

Country Consolidation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Country Consolidation Empty Country Consolidation 14/06/14, 08:05 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

As you may have noticed, all but two of the countries are missing. They haven't been deleted and are merely located in the vault for now. The reason behind this is because until the forum gets bigger we just can't support having so many locations without spreading rpers out so thin no one can ever rp with each other. This will also make it easier for staff to control and run a more directed forum plot.

Things To Know:

• You may finish your threads in other countries, but you may not start new ones outside of The Northwest and the Southwest(Reim and Heliohapt's territories.)
  • You are not required to make a travel thread to move to your new location and you can choose between the two. But you MAY create a travel thread or a plot thread explaining why/how you got there if you would like. Just post it in the new country rather than the old one.
  • Until further notice country related boosts such as training and reward bonuses are disabled. They will return in due time but since many countries are being closed for rp it just wouldn't be fair to keep around right now. A new version of this feature will be created for the changes taking place soon.
  • Bifrons Will now be raising in Reim rather than Imuchakk's frost caverns. Caim will still be raising in Heliohapt's territories.
  • Work on the Conquering System will be on hold in favor of plot based inter-country conflicts until the world opens up more.
  • All your threads currently taking place in other countries may continue WITHOUT counting towards your total thread count. So only new threads/jobs posted after this announcement will count towards your thread limit.

I sincerely apologize to those of you who might have ruined plans as a result of these changes. If you had a plot that feels broken or impossible to run now please feel free to pm me and I can help you work out a feasible and believable way to make it fit with these changes.

If anyone has any other questions or complaints, pm me and I will address them as best I can.

2Country Consolidation Empty Re: Country Consolidation 14/06/14, 11:04 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adding some more notes to clarify some things and avoid any potential confusion.

• New characters may still claim nationality from ANY country they wish and you are not just limited to Heliohapt or Reim.
  • The job system is being updated and nationality will NOT prevent you from doing jobs if your country isn't affiliated with Reim or Heliohapt. Everyone will be able to take jobs anywhere although the higher A-tier and Omega Tier jobs will still require you be from the country that is giving them out.
  • Any adventures had in previous countries still exist and aren't voided. When those countries open up again, you may pick up in them where you left off plot wise although realistically with some sort of time gap where you weren't present.
  • More updates are coming!

Last edited by Yakuroro on 18/06/14, 09:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Country Consolidation Empty Re: Country Consolidation 14/06/14, 07:23 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

• The other countries can be found in the Archives in case you are having trouble finding your own threads. Alternatively you can check your profile statistics and find every thread you've posted in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum