A-Tier
A-Tier

Items Brought:

Course Of Action

[~] - The Sun’s Heart and The Moon’s Arteries

dm notes:

[Middle Ring]

[Neph’s Thought’s]
‘ It was that time again. Not just another sunny day, nor a rainy day. Another day to hone, and train his skill, his magic, his creative mind in how he can better himself. He knew his potential, and it was time to finally achieve what he lacked. Clearing Aseo’s mess, and journeying next to find Taavetti’s brother, and family in Heliohapt he would need to break that disconnect between himself. He had always found it strange he could cast from his body, but he could not actually be the magic as it’s primary source of magic. How could he? He was puzzled on this day, but he had not one mind, but two others. But this was going to be for him only, his own style to bring forth to the trio’s collective mind. Something greater, something even his own Queen has never seen before, but his enthusiasm was only at the thought level right now, he was just at Square one in his steps, but he had the steps, and the faith of his own desire to figure this out. The weakest of the merger in their fusion was Aseo, he knew that. That was where his capabilities with magic casting with his body came from, Taavetti’s Unique composition to manipulate his body. Was it because of his lineage? Or just the trait he seemed to possesd. He knew instead of adding to their talents he needed to find his own, and break the barrier down. Even all this thinking wasn’t helping. ‘

Neph had opened his eyes. Taking in his surroundings. A secluded area off to himself to train, but it was more of an experiment for himself. “ A lot has been done in the few months. Now I must change once more, and become stronger with the times. Not just to be prepared, but to be at another apex. ” Smacking his hand into his palm while saying the word apex. Inside his head, Aseo and Taavetti looked puzzled, the boy’s actions were his own as he hadn’t asked them for guidance over his training. Manipulation of the body was on his mind, but he felt stuck on the manipulation of rukh into magic. “ I can bring forth magic from my body using my wand, but what if I drop, or didn’t have it. I would need a way to bring out what resides inside me. ” Rubbing his chin, getting stomped saying what he thought out loud. “ I can’t have something artificial either, it could easily be crushed. I need to figure out how to make magic a part of me so I can manipulate it. Convert it essentially, this is my desire. ” Taavetti was still puzzled by what he said, and Aseo was racing through his own thoughts finally coming up with something to say. “  I think I have a possible solution for your internalization issue. When we died, and rebirthed you know of the shard that was used. Why not use another shard along in your training and try to push  the light magic to its limits inside, and outside your body with your wand. Endure all pains in your experiment as you can heal yourself, but still be careful. ” Neph ran over the thought, but that wasn’t something he wanted to do. Actually that would’ve been exhausting because he can already push the limits of light through his veins and add it to his abilities. Neph didn’t want to add to his abilities, he wanted to create magic on his own. Standing up still stumped, he went over to his bag rummaging  past ‘essences of dawn’ pulling out the shard, the slight heat off the bottle made him grab that one pick it up also. “ What is this? I’ve seen it in our collection for quite some time, but never really used it for its purpose. Aseo when did you get this? ” Stepping from the bag and beginning a short stretch. Placing the items on person, before leaning over left and right for ten seconds each. Next sitting down on the ground reaching forward to his toes for ten seconds, and then spreading his legs apart and reaching for each leg. Back to his feet, he would let out a sigh cracking his neck and picking up his wand. “ Alright Neph. Before meeting the Empress for your next task, you’ll become a new enitity! Holding his palm out, and hovering his wand over channeling magoi to the surface of his palm watching as his veins would shortly glow, but not tingly as if he felt the magic course through him. He felt the rukh collect along his hand, but it didn’t feel as his own, but felt more of a thought he put into his command. Squeezing his hand trying to grasp the rukh, but it would simply poof away until he opened it back up and returned the poofed rukh back into existence guided by his hand. Commanding the rukh it would turn from a hazy golden color, to a bright radiant light in his palm. “ Bringing it out is easy, but this shut out from having to use my wand instead of myself isn’t what I want. I want to manipulate it, I want to become it, so I shall.” Proclaiming it, Neph would place the edge of an antler from his wand on his wrist. “ I can’t call forth the rukh of blood, but I can manipulate my blood if its a external source from my body!Stabbing the wand’s antler through his skin pulling it out with the amberish gold blood staining the white wood, and his wrist starting to drip. Manipulating his blood flow changing its direction so no more of his blood would leak, Neph moved to stabbing his other wrist, and then both his legs. One of his abilities already calls for him to tear through his skin, so the pain didn’t bother him. “ Now Neph, what shall you do? You’ve opened the holes for what? Pour the light you bring out through your body, back into your body through your blood? You think others haven’t tried that? A transfusion of blood with magic? You think that’s not unheard of… You might kill yourself to blood loss trying this. Filtering your missing blood with light magic won’t give you the properties of the magic, unless you had an organ producing that magic. Think smarter than that!” Aseo would say, but Neph was thinking of what item the essences of dawn was, and seeing that it was in a flask it had to be a liquid. Steadying himself, Neph would open the flow of blood out the wounds he created on himself, creating a puddle beneath himself. “ You two have lived in the state of life and death. I two shall live near this edged line, but I shall blossom with my own actions. This item shall birth something new, nothing a magician, or a body manipulator has seen. You think Aseo, I do. I show through my actions today, through my own body manipulation style. Endure with me, because this will not make sense. ” Neph said as he stripped his shirt from his body revealing his chest. Running one finger through the puddle of blood, he’d placed X’s across his abdominal aorta, right Coronary Artery, and left Main Coronary Artery. Three locations, for three arteries. He can only manipulate three limbs at a time, so only three organs would make sense. Neph once more stopped the flow of his blood, and sat criss cross applesauce in it. “ H.. Here we go.. ” His mind becomes hazy, and the feeling of dizziness comes over. He needed to be able to freely manipulate all four limbs, and most importantly his four major arteries needed it so he could live even in the worst of states.  But he had thought, what if he reconstructed them, wished them reconstructed, and made them arteries able to produce blood made of magic. “ Nephilim, My boy. Steady yourself for the body's shock, for what you’re about to do will send it to its limits. May  Ra, guide you.” The only words Taavetti gave. The boy readied himself, before placing his wand in his lap, and sitting his back straight up with his shard in one hand, and in the other the magical flask. “ Under this Merridian Sky. I Neph take my faith, and endurance in my own hands. By the magoi in my body, and bound within my blood. I call out this not my last breath, but the breath before the roars of my will! Let this shard guide the Essence of Dawn through my body, Let this shard take away this magic I command, and make it magic I own, Let this shard allow me to guide my own fate!

Finishing his speech onto the world, Neph crushed the shard tightly in his palm tossing back the crushed pieces swallowing them, cutting up his throat with the gulp. Tears streamed down his eyes, but he only moved to grab at his wand pouring magoi into both his arms commanding holy magic off his wand, and just magoi into the flask. He’d fill the shards drop to his stomach and meet with the stomach’s wall lining. Still contining next the boy would drink the Essences of Dawn down to the last drop tossing the bottle into the blood below. The liquid had a chilling spread in his mouth, cold as a winters day in the north pole, but the heat that burnt his mouth and teeth seared through his throat as if he had the sun inside of him, but he didn’t swallow the liquid throughout the pain. “ O… One.. Mo..Mor.. More… Th.. Thh… THING!!! ” He muttered with some of it spilling from the corner of his lips, the smoke stemming. Neph impaled his wand where each of the three X’s were rupturing his arteries supplying blood to his heart, the holy magic on his wand seeping out for his spell. Neph swallowed the liquid spreading it through his chest, as Fourth Amendment reconstructed the damaged blood vessels, but it was those same blood vessels he wanted to place the burning liquid through. Pumping Essences Of Dawn Liquid through the bursted arteries, he’d feel jolts of shock taking over his mind like a storm. His eyes fading from the intensive pain as other organs start shutting down without blood flow, while golden light reconstructed his three major arteries. Neph would attempt to manipulate his abdominal aorta, right coronary artery, and left Main coronary artery with the EOD Liquid, & his holy magic making them the catalyst combined in the reconstructed tissue/blood vessels to pump into his heart. While at the same time he attempted to pump out more blood from his heart trying to get all four of them organs to pump the magic through his blood!

spell used:

magoi: 375/400 -25 (15 + 10)
wc: 1816/2000

Aseo color: ffcc00
Taav color: 00cc00
Neph color: cc0099

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The man known as Nep would feel his body as he drank the essence of dawn. He would feel his stomach lurch as the magic from the shard and the magic tool begin to chance his body. His wings begin to emit a bright light as the rest of his body heats up as if it was on fire. Once this was done he would be able to sense the new magic that was inside of his body. What he would do with this new power would be solely up to the seraphim, as Solomon could only guide the children of Fate so far.

Trait:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum