You are not connected. Please login or register

Down a Dark Path (Angelus/private)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Wherever he may currently be Angelus would find an unwelcomed visitor in the middle of the night. There would be the sound of something crashing and shattering into the ground that would wake him up if he was sleeping or alert him to the visitor. There would be a strange black monkey screeching at the man before throwing a small wooden container at Angelus and running off.

In the wooden container would be a small note from someone named Ren. "Greetings, child of Reim. I have been watching you closely and you have greatly piqued my interests. I have found something that may help you with your research toward the rukh. If you are interested please meet me tomorrow." The letter mentions a location in the western front, one that didnt seem to have any known structure or anything according to the maps, just a small forest.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

In the midst of the pitch black night, under a starless sky with not even a mere twinkle to be seen, Angelus slept ever so peacefully tonight. It was within the confines of an inn he rested. Why had the man gone to an inn? Well, his travels to the capital of Reim had gone fairly smooth, but now he was returning to the border of Reim, conveniently near the Western Front of legend. Upon his hand laid the mark of that oriental man who had come to see Angelus that fated night.

It felt just a slight tad tingly at times. However, there was a reason behind that. It was his instinct that told him, but, he knew for sure, that whenever that mark tingled, Jiryu was near, perhaps watching over the man. It was not often but Angelus had moments as well where he felt tactile hallucinations of the King maker, Jiryu. It was quite peculiar, but Angelus chose not to pay those hallucinations too much mind at the current time.

As he dreamt, his room window laid open, so that way the breeze of the crisp winter night could blow ever so gently onto his resting body. However, unbeknownst to the man, there was to be a special visitor for him. Who may this visitor be? Well, this small visitor happened to be in fact, a monkey. Yes, a monkey that made sure to alert the slumbering man of the message that he had for him. It screeched loudly at the man, waking him.

It had caused Angelus to jolt up, grabbing his blade, before noticing the sable monkey's figure and the box that he had, before throwing said box at Angelus. It then ran off into the dark of the night before Angelus could exactly process what had just occurred. Huh? How odd. It was just now him and a box within this room, no monkey, just him and a note within said box.

Upon reading the contents of the note that lied within the box, he was to rub his earlobe, before deciding on a course of action. Of course though that course of action would be none other than to meet with this person who had been watching Angelus. It was unsure who this person could be, but, the celebrity soldier had come to the conclusion that the person was nobody he had yet met. If so, then he was definitely a person of interest for Angelus and his goals. If the person did indeed find some sort of useful information or object for Angelus' research, then he could definitely benefit from meeting that person.

So, with that being decided, Angelus was to pack his belongings and depart within the middle of the dark night to the location detailed. Angelus' light pastel red coat billowed within the cold wind behind him with every intentful step he made towards his destination. In the morning, he was to have come to the small forest detailed within his map of the region. Angelus' dark umbral eagle like eyes had set sight now on what could only be described as a rather grim concept of a light brimming fate.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as he reached the edge of the wood he would see a warm glow from the center. There would also be the sounds of music and voices. Shadows would be seen amongst the light that almost seemed to engulf the woods.

Upon a closer look that politician would see figures dancing in the night around a large bon fire. the bodies were all strange compared to the norm. they all had body modifications of various kinds such as full body tattoos, and majority of them had horns of various shapes and sizes. It was clear that he had stumble across some sort of party.

"This is a revel. These colorful people gather occasional to revel in all of their various pleasures. The person you are needing is here." Standing a few feet away was a woman with long black hair dressed in white. flowing clothes with a slight smile on her mouth.

"I am Ren Susa. I am what you may know as a magi and I have a way to helo you with your interesting ideals of rukh."

Ren:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon reaching the very edge of the woods, what came into view could be described nothing short of peculiar. It was clear to his eyes that he saw what looked to be some sort of warm glow from the center. However, just what was that? It was rather odd. If he was to listen keenly, the man may even make out the tune of music and the chime of voices. It must not just be one person that had come like Angelus may have first been lead to believe. If this was an ambush though, then what a lousy job for an ambush this was. It was unlikely though to Angelus to be an ambush.

Yet, he had to be careful none the less. Whoever could this be that had called him here? It must not be Jiryu, of course, but then how could there be someone that knew of Angelus' research of the rukh and how to find the soldier? Oh just how bizarre. If push came to shove, Angelus were to draw his blade though to fight, but the note did seem to be hoping to help him rather than do him harm. If that was true, then he may just muster up the courage, then step forward to meet who called him here.

Once he had come to source of bonfire, he were to look visibly bewildered. It looked to be that figures with horns, tattoos, and various absurd body modifications were dancing, circling the menacing bonfire. It was a party of some sorts, but what for? Angelus' questions did not end with that though. Just why are these people so grotesque looking? Angelus had not a clue, no hint, but he did know that these figures did resemble devils of some kind, with their horns. In what world was this normal?

If the leader of these figures was the one who called him here then just who may that person, or creature, be? It was too late though for the soldier to turn back now though. Angelus had journeyed too far, so no matter what he did now, he had to now confront the person who called him here, to this bonfire.

It was then, suddenly, he were to hear a voice. It was the voice of a woman, one who was to stand only a few feet away from the ruckus. Upon laying his sights on the woman with long jet black hair, he was to place his hands within his pockets, deciding to hear her out. It was to surprise him though what she were to tell him. How ominous this woman felt to Angelus. Yet, he were to hear her out, finding out that she was but an ordinary person, but rather, a Magi, the second one which the soldier were to have encountered now.

If the description of what a Magi is was correct by Jiryu, then they are guides chosen by fate, to place candidates unto the path of kingship. However, the sight before him now, the horned figures and the eerie woman, felt quite opposite of the regal and kind demeanor of Jiryu. If this woman, Ren Susa, was a Magi, did she think the same as him, that Jiryu fellow?

Angelus: "Is that so? Ren, yes? I must say, I am rather intrigued by this. However, I must ask, but just why do you choose to lend your aid to me?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ren would have a wily smile on her face as the soldier talked to the magi. "Well that is the question is it not? Why you? why me? Why this place? I see a promising vision when i look at you Angelus. An ember that cannot be nurtured into a bright flame by the likes of Jiryu or that Connie. But I can help you. I alone have the ability to bring you to your fullest, or at least help you down that path anyways. I require nothing from you besides the willingness to let me help."

She would speak her enticing words to the soldier before turning her gaze back onto the reverie. "These Revelers of Bacchus are interesting. They do not care about the color of rukh or even the state of the world like the rest of us. They only care about the here and now, their little pleasures in the world that only they can truly appreciate. One of them is actually a scholar of a sorts, researching the black rukh and how to manipulate it in subtle ways. I think that she may be able to help you in your desires." She would say looking back at him for his answers and questions.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

An ember which cannot become a bright flame without the help and guidance of this woman, Ren. Is this truly the reality of the situation? Jiryu, that Magi that felt to be the exact counter to this woman, Ren, a woman whose long black locks of hair looked to be that of a sable colored silk. Angelus, was to halt where he stood, the mere view of the Revelers and Ren perplexing him. A woman here who was a scholar was here?

Among these beastly like people? It was not just that which Ren was to unveil though. In fact, this woman here blended within the crowd who was a scholar, was researching how she could manipulate the black rukh. Angelus' body was to not budge even one inch, for he was truly bewildered by what this woman was to tell him. It was then that, Angelus was to speak up, grounding himself when he talked, leaning his body forward towards Ren who viewed the bonfire.

Angelus: "Is that so? An ember unable to be nurtured to be that of a bright flame by the likes of Jiryu, or Connie? Hm.. Now, do I know a Connie? Hmph, well, I suppose that must be one of the other Magi, I presume, Ren. I will tell you this, dear, have you truly studied up on me? I hope you have. Ren, sincerely, I wish to rid of those who taint this world black, no matter the cost. I care not for my own being, just the end of the depraved that corrupts our world. If you are okay with that, I shall take your help. However, these people, the Revelers, well, are quite the bunch. I only care about forging a world of light, devoid of the depraved. If I was a member of the depraved, I ought to die as well, but not without slaying the darkest of the depraved first."

In close proximity to her right ear, he said this, viewing the bonfire with her. Angelus' voice was firm. It did not matter to him who this woman was, but what did matter to him was that his dream was laid out true, no lies behind his words. Angelus' obvious zeal exuded from his words, meanwhile, his harsh dark eyes were to lay set upon the bonfire before him and the Magi.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"One cannot have light without the darkness, also it is a misconception to think that black rukh equals depraved. You have wicked beings on both sides, it is the will to defy what is set in stone that defies us who are black rukh." This would be from a more melodical voice as one of the dancing revelers would come up to them. The came from a shorter woman with porcelain like skin and dark hair. There was also a pair of horns protruding from her head.

"I am Eris, the scholar. I have heard that you are in need of someone with knowledge of black rukh and possibly how to manipulate this rukh. While i am no magi have devoted my life to studying it even after i was kicked out of the academy. Now i know that my research and experiments are drastic and may seem cruel but i promise they are necessary and i am not some depraved monster. Now may i know the stunning man i see before me?" She asks smiling at the man she just met.

Ren would stay quite despite all that the man had said directly to her. Her goal was just to introduce him to a potential ally, nothing less nothing more.

eris:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum