You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty until Proven [NoM/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guilty until Proven [NoM/Job] Empty Guilty until Proven [NoM/Job] 16/01/22, 07:35 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Info:

ZUZU MANSUR
I must welcome you back, Zubaidah.’ A middle-aged gentleman, decked with red and gold, beckoned towards the purple-haired Zubaidah sitting opposite him, fresh-faced and determined after returning from Asmoday. ‘ I am glad to see you invigorated after your journey eastwards. However, I am sure that you have realised what I have called you here for is not some simple welcome.

I assume that word of my involvements in your concerned partners has reached the high-ups?’ She looked towards the purple cloth tucked within Flavrian’s shirt, a smile coming upon their faces. ‘Just as we had hoped.

I hope that my work in Parthevia has not made your work as a Reiman senator harder?’ ‘Your work has always made me and Anna’s lives harder.

How is Anna? She must be busy, surely? At least, I heard rumours that Portsmouth was considering reintegrating her into high society!’ ‘Yes, indeed, I negotiated some information from the Senate on the Pesuoli murders.

So the Senate relented and granted her titles again?’ ‘I am afraid that such matters will take more time to become certain. But if I can negotiate even an ounce more freedom, it will be worth the hassle, seeing Anna happy…

That’s not all, is it?’ He looked into her amber eyes, and she saw anxiety lurking behind his own. ‘I fear that I might have stumbled into something bigger than you or me or Anna…

340/340 mag | 229/1000 | 390/390 stam

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 10/08/22, 06:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

Do not rush yourself, Flavrian.’ She went and filled his wine-vessel with water, asking him to wetten his words before he spoke them. ‘I am sorry, Zubaidah, but I had not expected suich news from the Senate…’ He swallowed the spring-water with one breath, wiping his mouth with the senatorial cloth. ‘What have we become involved with?

I have evidence that the Senate might have associations with the Reiman underground.’ He opened his desk-drawers, finding an envelope filled with money and documents. ‘I was working with Octavius, funding investigations into recent murders related with Senate members. I would investigate further myself, but I suspect that the Senate has caught wind of my connections with the Council.’ He was rambling, his hands clutching the envelope tightly, and Zubaidah knew that she must calm him down. ‘Breathe in, breathe out…’ She looked into his olive eyes, a smile on her face, and guided him back towards sobriety. ‘I need to know what you have found.

I know that the Senate framed Anna for the Pesuoli murders.’ He saw that her amber eyes narrowed into snake-like slits, filled with rage and suspicion. ‘Now the same incidents are occuring around Council members and I am afraid that Anna will be used as a scapegoat again.’ He held her gaze with certainty, emotions leaking into his voice. ‘I cannot do this myself, Zubaidah.

Please, help me and Anna.

340/340 mag | 521/000 | 390/390 stam

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum