Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lions Guard [Chain/Job] Empty Lions Guard [Chain/Job] 25/10/21, 12:28 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

[Little Room]

Neph had finally found time to start a new chapter in his life. The boy was a teenager now, and the two grown men in his mind were still the same, he always aged, but their minds didn’t stagnate. Now his concerns lied with himself this time around as he finished in kou for the time being. Neph looked out into his new home really lost in the beautiful fields of flowers just endless in this southern hemisphere, and Meridia was holding true to its warm climates. The little glistening of sweat from his brow confirmed it, but he moved forward through his little unknown place for time being he called it. Getting out the door a little letter maybe pink? No, coral he could not tell even when he grabbed to inspect it, Neph saw it was his first task for the Lion’s Guard rank assignments! “ Okay, Okay… Merrze I’m ready to show I'm for the country. What we got here. ” Picking open the letter quickly, getting to the contents inside.

[Letter]
As your first assigned for the country, Neph Axca, Wahhh, Wahhh, and Wahhh. Will familiarize themselves with the people, landmarks, and overall cultural belief Merrze’s wants to spread.

Neph, read over those words, and wondered what kind of people these other recruits would be, but now he had something planned for the day, and overall it might be best to know where he can go for food around here. Sort of laughing as he left out the door, grabbing his wand from the corner besides the door frame. Neph's first patrol to embrace his new life was making him feel maybe some of his past lives were behind him as the sun soon broke over his eyes, and he caught a fresh breath of air.

wc: 300/1,000

2Lions Guard [Chain/Job] Empty Re: Lions Guard [Chain/Job] 04/11/21, 12:06 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Meridia was split up with The Forest Of Three Rings with the Firdaus Garden Palace as the center, the Violet Gardens as it’s second ring he believed, and the just the large outer ring thats connect them to the grasslands in the north stretching to the mainland , and the mountains of kou’s border in the east. Neph only knew about those two paths really but he himself hasn’t personally been that far north before. Reading over the map he had some more basking in some of the gentle breeze brushing past him, Neph had seen the fellow guards he was put into a group with. They were looking as if they had been watching and looking around for him.

Hey!“ Neph called out towards them with a wave of his hand. The three turned to face the young teen, and responded. “Are you Neph ?” One said, while the others stared. “ It is I,  Neph. Are y’all Cieere, Al-Eto, and Yari from the letter ?”. Wondering what their response would be. Altogether they would space themselves apart, and each say their names.

Cieere:
I am Cieere Xos, farmer turned guardswoman. Pleasure to meet you.

Al-Eto:
The name Al-Eto Zenio, from the Samat Tribe. Nice to meet you man.

Yari:

I guess I’m last haha. Yari Poppi from the Ookami Tribe. Originally from Imuchakk.

The three smiled after each introduction, and Neph guessed it was time for him to introduce himself officially. “ Once again, I’m Neph Acxa. Ex-Native of Kou, originally from Magnostadt and Heliohapt. ” He would say going to shake each of their hands and starting to walk as a group of four.

wc: 526/1,000

Al Color: cc7700
Yari Color: 0011cc
Cleere Color: ff0033

3Lions Guard [Chain/Job] Empty Re: Lions Guard [Chain/Job] 04/11/21, 07:21 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph took his eyes over each one of his new acquaintances starting with Cleere. To him she looked about 5’6 not fat in the face, and almost paler than him in complexion. A farmers tan would do her justice in this eastern heat he thought. Next his golden hues went over Al-Eto, a young man with a long pony. His eyes looked kind, but the way he talked didn’t sit right with Neph.  Judging a book by its cover seemed better than just disliking the guy, insteading judging and disliking was his way to go. Last that caught his eye was Yari, her distinctive features wasn’t one of a imuchakk but how she towered over the rest of them probably proved that Neph was intrigued with her.

It looks like we are in the care of the tribesmen in this area, would y’all like to go chat with some folks? ” Neph said, stepping in front of the group looking down the line from Al-Eto on the left, down to Yari at the end on the right. The small village was right outside a field of fresh fruits and vegetables open for the taking. “ Sure, Me and Al-E will go over to those selling items and ask about their culture. You, and Yari should go ask about this village's stance on Merrze,  and her beliefs. ” Cleere would say, grabbing the young man’s right elbow and pulling him off with her. Now left was him, and Yari. “ Let’s go find some beliefs, Miss Yari” Speaking formally assuming she might be older than him.

Don’t get shy now, let’s get to it. ” She would say, leading them towards a woman. Yari’s large figure shadowed over the woman almost scaring her as she came up on her, Neph right behind Yari would pop out behind the tall woman and speak. “ Good Evening Madam, I have two questions for you today. ” Putting on a smile, and giving her a greeting bow apparent in Kou’s Culture. The woman at first was taken back by the two presence, but she had spoken. “ Good evening young man. Um.. Go right away with your questions. “ She said with a worried look on her face. Neph, continued on with her agreeing. “ Thank you for your time. Me and my fellow guardswoman would like to know what you enjoy from living in Meridia, and which landmark is your favorite. ” He said in a stoic tone, hoping the woman would give a good answer.

Yari, would stand there and listen as well, her eyes not leaving the mouth of the woman. “ Oh… Y’all are with the guard! I was quite frightened when you two approached me so suddenly. Well, I can say for one I enjoy the peace, and tranquility the large vast jungle-life brings everyday. And I can’t forget the ripe fruits I get to enjoy freely. As for landmarks it would have to be the final ring showcasing the violet trees.[/color]” She would say with a smile. Neph thought her words were nice, and Yari seemed to be ready to end the conversation. “ I’m glad the guard, and Lady Merrze could bring you peace and soundful thoughts as you reside here on the tree. Thank you for your time! ” Yari picked up the woman, giving her a soft, but strong embrace. Neph just stood looking on, adding in his own final words. “ Yes, Thank you for your words! You are a big help today ma’am. ” He said while tapping Yari’s shoulder signalling to place the woman back on the ground.  After the signal the two would go back to meet up with Al-Eto, and Cleere since they had gotten their questions answers, both of them had hoped the other half of the team would also. “ Yari, is hugging apart of the imuchakk’s culture?” Neph asked, and the tall women would stare down at him. “ No Silly. I’ve long defected from the Imuchakk’s. Some of us in the Ookami clan express ourselves through physical touch though. Anything else? ” She would say with a laugh, before spotting their comrades near a group of people.

Over here you two~. The sun's setting, and the first ring is dazzling up like a field of amberish flames. ” Cleere waved them down, and Al-Eto looked onward. Yari came up on Cleere first, following behind Neph. “ Such a sight to see. One of the many beauties I suppose. Did y’all get a cultural update on the people here though? ” Neph getting right to the point while they had just regrouped. “ This village is full of people spilling in from the remnants of the civil war that happened in Kou. The two we talked to said they were finally glad to rest, and not have to look over their shoulders not knowing if the emperor had enough resources to protect them from the common people. ” Al’s word hitting Neph knowing he was gonna cause further damage to people in Kou who think like this already, but he was glad they found peace in the same place he wanted to protect. “ One of them even made Cleere start crying like a baby with their family! Hahaha” Al continued, and finished with a laugh. “ Cleere, my dear. I wouldn’t take you to get suave by words. Haha let, Yari hold you. ” The imuchakk woman said, picking the ashen hair woman up. Neph, and Al-Eto would look at each other and then share a laugh. “ Let’s go turn in for the day, haha. Dinner on me tonight if y’all can beat me back to the Guard’s Home.” Neph chuckled out, before sprinting off towards the setting sun getting the first jump on the race home. Yari catches up behind him quickly with her long strides, and Cleere in arms. Al-Eto would start reaching his hand out, and saying it's not fair assuming they cheated in a way for him to be behind. Ending the evening into night with a race back to turn in their days work starting off the new journey of these 4 together in the Meridia Guard.

wc: 1,539/1,000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum