Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Angelus VS Yakuroro 20/07/21, 11:01 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

OOC Disclaimer:

Yakuroro's Loadout:

Heavy steps slowly rumbled along the Reiman countryside sending rhythmic vibrations through the earth. A chaotic cacophony that broke up the otherwise peaceful quiet of a vast open plain. The ten meter tall Shimmer Golem trudged forwards one booming step at a time. Moving surprisingly fast for such a massive being of earth, the golem remained shockingly steady only allowing a slight sway to reach its upper surface. The reason for this was the passenger seated comfortably above its head. Atop the golem was a beautiful crystal formation and a cherry blossom tree in full bloom.

Seated beneath the tree was a tall magician of Imuchakk lineage. There was both a sword and a staff strapped to his back by a white sash. The plain color in stark contrast to his blue robes and complimenting green magic carpet that was wrapped securely around his waist to act as a belt to keep his robes fastened. Bountiful locks of blue hair rolled down the man's back like waves and there was a satisfied smile playing on his lips as he cast his gaze into the reflection of a a well polished tower shield leaning against the trunk of the cherry blossom tree.

"Ah, it is good to have you back old friend."

There was a slightly emotional draw in the man's voice as he popped open a large gourd nearby and began pouring its contents into a rather sizeable saucer placed next to it. The crystal clear alcohol was from an eastern land and carried a rich floral aroma as Yakuroro brought the now full saucer to his nose for a whiff. "Here should be a good spot, Geo'vanni! No one should be pursuing us this far!" Yakuroro called out loudly over the stomping of his golem. The animate stone made a gruff grinding of its rocky maw in acknowledgement as it slowed to a halt and began to sink into the grassy earth until it looked like one of many large stone resting in the earth across the vast plains and rolling hills of eastern Reim.

With the mineralborne mount now at rest, Yakuroro grinned and began to enjoy his drink leisurely without a care for the consequences of the theft he'd just committed the night prior. It was early morning now and the skies were clear. A fine sunrise was beginning to creep up from the horizon in the distance. The blue haired magician sipped down his booze in peace and enjoyed the rising hues of orange and red that dawned on the new day. His mind oblivious to the fact that there was still yet one pursuer that had not yet given up the trail.

2Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 01/08/21, 05:12 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon the warpath of the man, he were to have come across a thief whom had dared to take what belonged to him, an instrument of war as he knew the glimmering tall shield. At the very moment he had noticed what had occurred to one of his precious pieces of equipment, Angelus set out to reclaim what is his. It was not a fight he expected though. It is far from a fight that he had thought he were to receive. Rather, he expected his foe to prove to be a lowly thug of some godawful loathsome face, and filthy garbs. However, per precaution, the long locked soldier made sure to be well prepared and equipt for whatever he may very well be subjected to. For all he knew, this could be some group trying to lure him out here to avenge one of their comrades that may have died to the hands of the dead eyed man himself, Angelus Spinam of Reim. It was an early morning with a rather luxurious dawn, one that radiated bright from behind the hill that the ambitious and greatly power hungry man, Angelus, had climbed to the top of. It seemed to be that the Imuchakk male had left his mount tracks quite carelessly.

It was here that the grave visage of Angelus was unveiled. Exhibiting his intensely dark war torn eyes, he stared down rather ominously at the figure. Having fixated his lost and dead eyes unto the man that sat happily drinking, to his very heart's content, he himself Angelus could just be filled with nothing but contempt for the man that looked to be that of an Imuchakk heritage. It seemed to be that this carefree man had been gravely mistaken on what sin he had just committed. If he did not know the sin, that did not matter, for he was to repent for his atrocious act of defiance towards the Reim military and even more so, Angelus, the man who was set on conquering the very entirety of the west.

It was for the betterment of mankind and the west that the dark of heart and mind were exterminated and burned out of existence. No black soul could be tolerated, including Angelus' own. Despite not being of a truly depraved and fallen soul, he surely followed within the footsteps of one, for the sake of the light that he bathed within. Angelus sat on top of his own mount, his dear friend, Gaaron, when suddenly Gaaron were to have seemed to react to the very sight of the man. Angelus was particularly startled for a moment by the reaction of Gaaron. Briskly unmounting Gaaron, he was to place him out of harm's way. Just who is this man truly? Gaaron had never reacted like he was scared ever before, not even when facing the worst of people.

However, Angelus could not back down nor surrender, the man had to retrieve what is rightfully his and surely not this thug's. It was then, with a fairly quick brandish of his gold and bronze sword, he began his somber tread towards the unsuspecting unknown man. Angelus' earrings beautiful swaying with each contempt filled step he made closer to his foe, he were to have tried to walk right up to the face of the man that sat, staring into his eyes to try and deduce who this man truly is, why Gaaron had felt fear of him. If the blue robed man had permit the lifeless feeling Angelus to daringly step this close to him, then Angelus were to ask just one question to the peculiar thug, that question would pertain to his identity.

Angelus: "Who are you? Why does Gaaron react to you?"

Inquired the aspiring one day Emperor of the west.

Magoi: 340

Stamina: 290

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Dungeon Mount:

3Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 03/08/21, 12:30 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Angelus mad his approach Yakuroro seemed to be caught up in gazing at his wine muttering low, "I wish 'he' could be here to join me..." The magician's sentimental gaze shimmered up with tears as a familiar roar boomed loud and proudly! "Grwar!" Alas, it was a phantom memory heard only by the troubled Yakuroro. The man looked a bit worse for ware as his chin went unshaven granting leave for a rough stubble to cover Yakuroro's face. Blinking through his tears, the blue haired traveler looked up at the armed warrior that had come to stand before him. "Gaaron?..." There was a puzzled expression on Yakuroro's face as his mouth dropped open dumbly. His seemingly dazed eyes swept over Angelus and took in the young man. The warrior stood with the baring of a drawn blade, as though even were there not a magnificent weapon in hand this stranger could chop nails and sever iron using himself as the blade.

Yakuroro's expression remained unchanged until his eyes searched past Angelus to settle on the dungeon beast mount that had spawned from Marax's dungeon. "Oooh~ So it is Zadi's old steed! It has been many years, bwahahaha!" The man burst out laughing with cheer in stark contrast to his previous sorrow. His large hands raised his saucer in celebration of the reunion. "Come, come! Have a seat and drink with me stranger. It seems we are tied together by fate if you are riding the mount of my old companion." Yakuroro produced another large saucer that was Imuchakk sized to say the least and placed it on the ground. Not taking no for an answer, Yakuroro generously filled Angelus' cup before topping off his own.

When the blue haired magician placed the vessel of wine down before the warrior he looked up and locked eyes with the man. Those eyes of Yakuroro's suddenly appeared to be older and more hardened than before. The weight of that gaze carried a gravitas of regal authority behind it. "I implore you to consider this proposal. A good cup of wine with a stranger can reveal even the deepest secrets of fate as long as you know the right questions to ask." The magician held firm with this serious expression for but a moment after speaking before his features relaxed into his jovial cheer as his attention fell back to the wine. No sign of that previous royal baring left on the bumbling drunkard.

4Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 14/08/21, 02:39 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Angelus: "Eh!?"

It was as if the jovial presence of the Imuchakk had cut past Angelus' brim with contempt foreboding stare and cold stance. It was so. Rather confused by the somehow very friendly manner that the man took, the long white locked soldier loosened his grip on the hilt of his blade ever so slowly. Just who is this person? It was useless now. Angelus did not know why, nor could he fathom why. It just simply became useless now, this blade. Now, he was full of not contempt, but confusion. However, despite the bountiful confusion and lack of contempt, he felt an irritation boil up within him due to how this fool acted towards him. Angelus could closely see the looked to be dazed eyes of the man transition to ones of pleasant surprise.

It was then that, Angelus, would notice that the man had known the beast that the newly famous soldier rode upon. It was a steed of some other person, one by the name of Zadi? Angelus were to give a glancing eye behind him at Gaaron, to only then look back to the cheery Imuchakk, with a dumb look on his face, one similar not far from the one that the jovial man just had. Welcomed to a drink and a talk right here together, Angelus blinked twice, trying to understand this. It was then before he knew, he found himself gesturing to Gaaron to come, while he himself took a seat and staring blankly at the cup that sat before him. Would he take a sip?

Angelus: "It has been many years.. ? How old is Gaaron? Who are you.. ? Why do you have my shield.. !? It seems you cannot be a measly thief. If you had been one then I were to have cut you down. I do not see you as one to fancy thieves. What if a lowlife just went up and snatched every ounce of your booze? It is a terrible tragedy to let that happen."

Asked the inquisitive young man, having noticed just prior the quite stern face the man had when having told Angelus to consider the proposal to drink. Trying to be unfazed by the regal gaze just a moment before, he grasped hold of his rather large saucer of wine. It was far too much, however, Angelus conceded to his quite intimidating drink, but did not indulge more than he wished to. As he had put the vessel to his lips slowly, he snuck quick light glances towards his prey who he wished to extract information from. Yes, that is how Angelus viewed the jovial blue haired man; prey to extract information from before seizing back what belongs rightfully to him, Angelus Spinam. At least, that is how Angelus tried to view the man despite the world he had just put Angelus within by his own very regal will. It was much that had been running through the head of Angelus since meeting him. How will this odd man further daze Angelus with his words? It was yet to be seen.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Dungeon Mount:

5Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 27/08/21, 03:41 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Great gulps drained another saucer and the large hands of the great Imuchakk reached for the gourd to pour another. Alas, the vessel had hardly enough to half fill Yakuroro's appetite. The man deflated slightly seeming despondent for a moment until the newly seated Angelus began his slew of questions. Each one brought a wider smile to the magician's the fleeting echoes of nostalgia flickered in his eyes and built the man's posture back up from his previously depressed slump. He didn't seem bothered at the accusation of thievery and instead happily clung to those memories of his first venture into a Dungeon alongside Zadi. The blue haired man simply finished off his wine and slowly set it down before him as he let the Reiman wielded even his questions like a blade. But Yakuroro sat up straight and laughed heartily in response.

"Hohoho!~ You sure have a lot of questions, don't you?"

The magician gathered himself and put on a stern face as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes for a brief second. "I suppose I'll start at the beginning." Yakuroro opened his eyes and nodded towards Gaaron as he spoke. "You could say I've been living under a rock for quite some time." The golem the men were sitting on gruffed at this comment finding humor in the fact that its master had been in fact, a buried corpse until not too long ago. "I'm not sure what year it is, but if the creature was born when the First Dungeon, Marax appeared then that's about how old it is. But it's possible Gaaron is an ancient life form left over from Alma Torran. In that case, it could be tens of thousands of years ago, perhaps an even much greater number!" The magician's inner archealogical pursuits emerged in excitement on his face as he made the grand declaration of Gaaron's age.

The magician basked in his revelry for a breath and let that news sink in before his focus returned. His gaze turned polite and he turned from Gaaron to look Angelus properly in the eye. "As for who am I, my name is Yakuroro. It's nice to meet you!" Though Yakuroro had always kept his identity as conqueror of Marax a secret from all but his closest confidants and friends, his name did have some fame to it in Reim. However there was no mention of this before Yakuroro smoothly and without missing a beat kept that polite demeanor as he stated clearly, "The shield was stolen from me first. Isn't it a bit presumptuous for a thief to go around and blaming the victim for the crime they've just commited?"

Though its true his grave was robbed at some point before the shield found its way into Angelus' armory, that did not mean Angelus himself was a thief of course. This was obviously Yakuroro reversing black and white to take advantage of the argument! However his attitude was not hostile and the overly polite facade dropped into a more genuine smile. "Anyways, let's put the matter of the shield aside for now. Let me ask some questions of you."

The dignity and gravitas returned to Yakuroro's stoic face and the weight of his gaze turned from feathers to boulders in an instant. There was no hostility in those eyes and yet the pierced like daggers as the imuchakk magician locked eye contact with the human. "Angelus Spinam, slayer of rebellious politicians. Favored combatant of the Coliseum. And beater of the war drums trying to stir up fervor to invade Parthevia." Yakuroro revealed in his pinning of titles and names upon Angelus that he had come to the meeting knowing full well whom he had stolen the Standing Mirror from.

"Tell me, would be conqueror. For what reason would you drag this country into another war? Do you seek riches? Fame? Or are you the kind of man who simply cannot live without the rush of battle?"

6Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 22/09/21, 03:45 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Laughing aloud to his plentiful of questions, the man garnered a curious squinted eye from the white haired Angelus, one that denoted that he was trying to grasp this presence of his he exuded which was both jovial yet regal. However, there was no point for him to pry into why the lover of booze had a spirit such as that. It seemed to be that the man just was. Hesitant sat the man, with his booze eagerly waiting to be drank. Meanwhile, he brooded over his saucer of wine, the jovial man had begun to unveil to the ambitious to be King who he was and why he had stole the shield. However, perhaps to claim that he had stole that shield may be wrong. Rather, the man by what he were to say, if to be believed, was taking back what was his. If this was true, Angelus was the wrongful user of the shield. Not just this the man told the soldier though. In fact, this man said he was Yakuroro, but was he that Yakuroro? Is he that very man of renown and victory over great foes whom he had read news of and rumors of when he was but a teen?

If this was true as well, then the man made much sense now. It was no wonder he had that feeling incomparable to others he had met thus far. Angelus' eyes widened a bit, and he froze, but he were to listen on. Before this though, he had even spoke on what Gaaron was, and where he was long ago. It was someplace called Alma Torran or the very first dungeon, one named Marax? How bewildering. Angelus, just from now knowing this much now, he were to inquire to himself on what this man has done. It was clear to Angelus that this man had ventured far and wide, and likely seen that which no man has seen. How did he know of the very first dungeon though? Angelus was now ever so more curious, but he had to restrain for the time being. Before he could even inquire any further, he himself were to be questioned.

It was clear as day now that this man, no, Yakuroro, knew full well of Angelus. It was a heavy gaze that Yakuroro had set unto the soldier. No longer could he treat the man as a folly character. Upon his right palm, he were to rest his chin, and smile. A lifeless glare were to lock eyes with the Imuchakk man. How may this egotistical white haired radical respond? It were to be apparent though, no matter how the zealous Angelus worded what he was to say, that he was a very chaotic person. It was without regard for what occurred that he were to spew out what he fervently wished to do, so his dream is realized. It was with his vehement and proudful nationalistic mindset that he had begun to rant on over the state of great Reim.

Angelus: "A war? Do you truly believe my vision of fate is so feeble? You speak of wealth, fame, or perhaps the craving of blood, hm? Well, I cannot deny my love for that which is beautiful, but my vision is far more pretty than mere material. You see, my dream is not that of simple minded men. It is to unite this continent under one banner, and one banner only. I am the to be King, no, Emperor, of the light. I will commit genocide on that which is black of essence, for my nation of Reim may enjoy bathing only within the light. I cannot have impurities corrupt this continent."

That is what which parted from his black painted lips.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Dungeon Mount:

7Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 25/09/21, 02:35 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro held his firm eyes upon the Reiman soldier without betraying an ounce of his thoughts throughout the short speech. The magician seemed without judgement at first, then a slight frown touched his lips. The space between his brow wrinkled with concern and the crows feet at his weathered eyes became visible along with his displeasure. But there was no lack of patience in the man and he held his tongue until Angelus had finished his grand declaration with a statement of intent to achieve his goal no matter the cost. This drew first and foremost a sigh from Yakuroro. The magician turned his head and looked to the east with a gaze that seemed to reach past the horizon to fall upon the distant nation of Kou.

Eyes closed shut and Yakuroro recalled the conqueror Gao Yuan Zu and the history they had shared despite never speaking a real word of conversation between them. This young man seemed to be cut of the same cloth as that Kou Emperor. Though it was hard to say without having really spoken to the former. "A grand ambition indeed. But how did that turn out for the Emperor of Kou?" Yakuroro asked, his eyes darting a sideways glance back towards Angelus. "Much like you, that man sought to unify a vast territory under his banner. Not just a continent...but the entire world. Did you ever ponder a guess as to why the late Emperor bothered to commit to an insane occupation of a foreign nation on the opposite end of the world despite there being yet unconquered nations between it and his territory?" The magician slowly got to his feet as he spoke and then paused his words here for a moment to allow Angelus a chance to think of a response.

"If Kou had not been stopped and had another year or two to consolidate its power in Reim...to gain control of its military potential...then they could have launched a pincer attack upon the nations in between. Imuchakk, Balbadd, and Magnostadt. Even if Heliohapt had stuck Reim while its armies were away, should the other three nations fall under Kou's banner it would only be a matter of time before the desert nation also fell."

As Yakuroro spoke he pointed a large finger in each of the directions of these far off lands as though he could see them from here. He then clasped his hands behind his back and took a few steps away from Angelus which brought him beneath the cherry blossom tree. With his back turned to the young Reiman, the magician stood tall and got to the point of his argument. "In the end, however, Kou failed in its mad bid for power. Just as you will fail in yours should you pursue genocide in the name of some perceived greater good. Kings and Emperors who become obsessed with ruling everything...with controlling the fate of this world...they are blind. As I once was." A melancholy laced his dour tone and there was a heaviness in the air that spoke to Yakuroro's deep regrets.

Once, he had fallen into depravity and thought himself a master of all which stood outside the confines of fate. His mind was obsessed with overturning fate itself. But all this did was cause endless suffering to those around him and cloak his ego with an arrogance that led to his ultimate demise. Yakuroro did not wish to see this young man make a similar mistake even more than he detested to see the nations people be thrust back into a conflict where the death toll would almost certainly be higher than in the previous war. He stood there in silence for a moment before turning around, his expression a bright smile. He faced Angelus with this welcoming expression and sincerely reached out with an offered hand.

"Could I convince you to abandon your vision of conquest? Join me, Angelus. Travel the world and see things from a new perspective. It won't be too late to pursue your mad quest after you've returned from this journey."

8Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 10/10/21, 03:15 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unwishing to lie his eyes naught any longer on the man that tried to be oh so wise and act as if his word was so omnipotent, Angelus closed them. It was pure folly what he spoke. How oblivious this should be to Yakuroro on the contrast though. Defying the strength of the words he voiced, he knew they had weight, and had to be in fact words of a man who had seen much this world had to offer. Yet, despite the very apparent wisdom he sought to share, Angelus did not comply with the notion that his hopes of conquest and Kingship of the light were mad with delusion. Sat before the very first of the Kings of light, Angelus closed his eyes, and rather focused more intently on his throne and path to his throne. It was this particular man that the quite egotistical Angelus had to face to sit upon his Imperial throne of the light. If he could overcome this man, then he felt he could seize any ornament of the light he wished to adorn his person with, and rule over the fate that had crowned him with the destiny of an Emperor of an unreal fictitious world of light. It was to the disregard of Yakuroro that the man reveled within his blinding fate that had led him to where he is now. Gao Yuan Zu was but a fallacy, an untruth, to the very fact of the Imperial throne of light that had long since chosen a destined ruler.

Angelus: "You are once again mistaken. Do not take me for a fool, like him. I wish not to control the fate of this world. On the contrary, I wish for the fate I am chosen to protect to control this world. I am but merely the beneficiary of our fate's will. I wish not to blanket this world within a dark tyrannical rule, but help lead the light that envelops our world bring upon prosperity and a unified continent devoid of the opposition to fate."

It was whimsical how he spoke. If one had not known of his lowly peasant background of a disregarded son of a merchant, one may come to the conclusion that the eloquently spoken man was of noble blood and extensively taught the skills of a fanciful speech. However, Angelus nothing but a common man. It was from his great adoration of historical stories, tales of war, and world news, that he had come to learn a rather eloquent but fantastical tongue that hypnotized most he spoke to. Yet, the chance of Yakuroro being enticed by his words was nothing short of nonsensical, as this older dog cannot no longer learn any new tricks. It was his aptitude for coming to his senses that were amiss. It was not within the will of fate to grant this impudent fool any enlightment. Angelus was just upon the verge of being rather friendly with him, but the idiocy that fled from his mouth was quite loathsome. However, for a moment, Angelus considered his side, for a split second.

Angelus: "Hmph.. Join you, you say? Travel the world, you say? A new perspective? Abandon my vision? You amuse me, Yakuroro."

It was before his now opened eyes that an offered hand was outstretched to him. Inhaling, his chest were to puff up, as his pure white hair billowed out behind him. Now, he spoke:

"Lest not offer your hand yet. Yakuroro, I shall accept your offer, but you must bring me by my own volition. It is only then, that I, Angelus, will travel this world with you. However, say I win, that shield returns to me. It is quite a valuable and precious instrument to this symphonia of fate's will that I am the orchestrator to. If fate has truly crowned me ruler of the light, then I will come out the victor, and go on to seize this continent. If you can trounce fate's will, and subdue me, then I will abide by your word and travel the world with you. Is that a satisfactory answer.. Yakuroro?"

It was now face to face he and Yakuroro, the original conqueror, were. May the fate of this duel crown his being of the right to rule, or bring him unto some other path, perhaps that of a traveler.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Dungeon Mount:

9Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 23/10/21, 12:31 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Patient and calm, Yakuroro smiled at Angelus while he burned brightly with ambition and bluster. Though the smile never broke it was clear through the magician's eyes that he felt the Reiman's thinking had gone astray. He worried that this blade of a man might well indeed to be fated for bloodshed and conquest. Such was the fate of many men. But Yakuroro could see the rukh dancing happily around Angelus in response to the young man's conviction and faith in his own fate. Angelus still walked alongside the march of fate in Solomon's great flow, but he was veering off to the side and was in danger of straying into the darkness of ill illah's influence.

There was not once Yakuroro doubted the sincerity or truth behind the words Angelus spoke. This lad really did intent to unite the world under a banner of light. Perhaps Yakuroro could show Angelus another way to accomplish this dream. Otherwise the youth would only find himself dancing in the palm of That Man's hands just as so many others had. The mere thought of that top hat wearing madman caused Yakuroro's fists to clench even though his smile remained firm.

"Very well, I accept your challenge. But let us not fight here."

The Imuchakk picked up the shield and the greatsword from the cherry blossom tree they were resting on. "I wouldn't want our fight to harm my golem after all!" The man said jovially as he burst into laughter and hopped down from the rock gesturing for Angelus to follow suit. Once the two men were off the Shimmer Golem it began to rise from the ground. Earth and dirt tumbled off its rocky frame as the ten meter tall dungeon beast stood tall. "Go find a safe place to watch. Gaaron, you should go with him." The large man commanded, daring even to order Angelus' own mount away as well!

Yakuroro turned to face Angelus with sword in one hand and great shield in the other. The man himself stood there towering 8'2" tall alone. The shield and sword which were still resting tip first on the ground each were standing about 6' tall. The Imuchakk was like a distant mountain peak guarded by two smaller mountains. "Perhaps my words will reach you better then spoken through my blade." Yakuroro said earnestly to Angelus before taking a few steps away from the deep hole in the ground the golem had emerged from.

Taking up stance 3m away from the hole, Yakuroro placed the greatshield between himself and his opponent while holding the greatsword horizontally resting on the shield's top. The placement of both weapons allowed their weight to remain rooted to the ground and lessened the burden on himself as he dared Angelus to attack his one man phalanx.  "Take up arms and be ready to see new horizons, o' rising light of Reim. For I have defeated death itself. You will not best me on this day."

10Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 22/11/21, 11:58 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Underneath the sunlit sky, he was to prepare to strike. However, before the man was to begin, a few scenarios was to play in his mind. How will the soldier come at this man? It was quite a delight to Angelus that this man was to take a proper and serious stance. How far can he test Yakuroro? It was clear to him that the magician was no rookie, on the contrary, this regal man was a seasoned veteran. If this prodigy of a gladiator was to overcome Yakuroro, then he had to be on point with both his own skills and his foe's. Angelus stood 15m far from the hole facing Yakuroro straight.

In the face of the man, Angelus was to don his Blade of the Protector. Angelus was to stare at the magician which resembled that of an eagle having yet to make a move. It was then that his sword was to be fed magoi. It was nothing out of the ordinary as far as opening moves are concerned, Angelus thought. It was then that the soldier was to say out loud that his Asura was to be his eyes for this duel.

Angelus: "Be my eyes, Asura!"

At the command of the summoner, the Asura was to stand 5m before the magician on his furthest right and Angelus' left. Angelus was to say nothing else but then sheath his blade and equip Fool's Gold. Brandished at the man, his bastard sword was to be pointed and aimed at the foolish Imuchakk. If the man had still not made a move after seconds, then Angelus was to have the Asura strike the back of the Imuchakk if his front faced Angelus. It was then that Angelus' turn had ended. It was now to see Yakuroro act. How will the beginning of this duel turn out?

Magoi: 330

Blade of Protector Used:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Dungeon Mount:

11Angelus VS Yakuroro Empty Re: Angelus VS Yakuroro 27/11/21, 11:41 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro watched from behind his bastion of steel as his opponent brought forth a magic tool. One of fine craft too if the magician's experienced eyes were unmistaken. "I see you have either great wealth, experiences, or both. Would I be correct to assume you found such treasures in a dungeon?" Yakuroro called out in curiosity as he watched the golem of ice and flame take form. There was a kind of childish excitement there as the magician witnessed a never before seen type of magic. "A touch of life to give delicate balance to other wise opposites in heat and ice? Fascinating..." The blue haired combatant muttered to himself as he followed the flanking movements of the golem with his eyes. He soon realized that he would find himself caught in a pincer attack. If not now, then soon as long as the Asura remained on the battlefield.

There was an ache in Yakuroro's heart as he pulled his blade from the tower shield. The greatsword swung into a reverse grip and was held vertically in front of Yakuroro like a second tower shield. The Imuchakk warrior bent his knees slightly and lowered his stance so the Standing Mirror covered his profile acting as a wall between himself and Angelus. This allowed him to be somewhat at ease when he turned his body to meet the incoming Asura head on. Yakuroro took a deep breath as the circling Asura made its approach with a cocked back fist of destruction. The man drew his greatsword in towards himself as he exhaled causing a shroud of magoi to cover the blade.

"Ha!"

With a mighty shout, Yakuroro thrust his greatsword forwards to meet the Asura's fist in a collision of magoi! Energy surged into the frozen construct sending a spider web of cracks across its icy form. Wild flames surged towards these crack and soon an explosion of heat emerged from the shattered Asura. Yakuroro was bathed in the blast and forced to shift towards Angelus by a single step as flames washed over him briefly. Thankfully, the blast was less of an inferno and more-so over glorified hot air. The vague scent of burnt hair wafted out from Yakuroro, the fuzz from his travel weathered robes had been singed off, and the right side of Yakuroro's face and arm were a bit red from where the flames had licked across him. But no lasting fires started and the burns were negligible enough to not affect his combat prowess.

There was a slightly befuddled look on the magician's face as he hadn't expected the Asura to explode upon its destruction. He gave off a couple light coughs as he waved his greatsword to ward off the lingering smoke in the explosion's aftermath. "Unfortunately, I possess very few of such treasures myself. I've been dead for months after all. I'm rather quite destitute at the moment." Yakuroro lamented to his opponent as he emerged from behind the standing mirror bringing his attention back to Angelus. "You are welcome to bury me in cheap magic, but can you truly say you've beaten me in that case?" Yakuroro teased, his left eyebrow raised in provocation to match his tone. "If you call yourself a warrior, then come face me like a man, you coward!"

An appeal to Angelus' pride was made, but Yakuroro did not stand idle waiting for the Reiman to oblige him to a duel of blades. Instead, he broke his defensive stance and hefted the tower shield from the ground to begin a slow approach. The greatsword in his other hand was brandished in a flourish that flipped the grip back around as Yakuroro marched steadily and without rush towards his opponent. Angelus would have plenty of time before the lumbering Imuchakk actually arrived before him, but he would have to act soon if he did not want to lose the initiative by letting the Imuchakk get into striking range.

Magoi - 370/400
Stamina - 100/100
Abilities:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum