You are not connected. Please login or register

Reunion of Knights (Casrare)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reunion of Knights (Casrare) Empty Reunion of Knights (Casrare) 28/06/21, 08:10 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles was currently in the process of building a bon fire outside of the large house that she and her cult had claimed in the past couple of weeks. She had sent a letter to a fellow Sassan Knight, Casrare, who she heard was somewhere in this country of helio. She did not know Casrare that well but did vaguely remember him.

She was eager to finally meet another sassanid after being gone from her homeland for so long. She had left her country in order to better serve her country and to spread the religion of her country. Now she had almost 400 members in the Order of the Flames Reach which was an old but obscure sect of Sassan Religion.

Now she was waiting for her fellow Sassanid to appear, if they decided to. She had sent the Crow days ago and they were trained to find other Sassanid fairly easily. Now all there was to do was wait.

Estate:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

The black feathers of a bird would guide the path through night and day for the Sasanid. Hell was his home and paradise was his past. He was no longer sure what his life would hold for him, he had met people who had interested him, educated him. Within the light he had been exposed to, darkness began to grow in his heart as well. A laughable curse born of his disdain for the venmous seeds of decepit planted by his fatherland. Now, once again the bells of Sasan would call to him but this time to a distant land. In the south, the sands and heat of Heliohapt would hold a strange gem, a house born of foregin construct with an even stranger master.

Gilles, a fellow Knight and master of the body, had invited him to these forlorn shores kissed by the black hand of fate. She was always rather devout, what side of the fight was she on? How had she stood in the Lord's Graces with a jungle of doubt and a sea of strife all around in this world? To him you'd have to be insane, but young Cas wanted answers to try and figure out his truth.

Knock Knock!

His sulfured skin and plague ridden body would hold back its' worst aromas as he's learned to contain his appearance. Having greeted the manor door he would now wait himself, for the estate's owner to greet him, or atleast show her face. While he waited, he couldn't help but drift into his thoughts, for after this he was to return home.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

While the high priestess was adding to the bon fire, the door would be opened to an unfamiliar face to the knight. In front of the plague walker would be a well dress man in a suit that wore a smiling mask over his face, "Greeting sir, I am Dawn, the Cardinal Flame of the West for the Religious Order of the Flames Reach. I shall lead you to the high priestess." He would say not leaving time to reply as he turns around walking to lead the man, face unreadable due to the mask.

He would be lead through the building and to the yard behind it where there was a massive bon fire being made by the pale lady herself. Casrare would notice she looked the same besides the fact that she was covered in a few new burns and missing her right arm now. She was surrounded by a woman in a strange mask and a large muscular man in a full body suit with a unnerving mask as well. Gilles would notice the man and smile at him. She would run to him jumping at him and wrapping her single arm around the knight of gas. "Cas! It is so good to see you again my old comrade in arms. how are you!?!"

NPCs:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I've been better" the young knight would joke though it wasn't much of one. Casrare had gone through a lot since they had both departed their homeland. It seemed like Gilles had quite a share of adventure herself. She was always the more devoted type, it seemed she had even done something with it. "I've mostly been traveling the world, taking in its' different views. I'm guessing life has been good for you? Seems like you've really moved up the religious ladder? How does Sasan feel about that?" He had rattled off with questions upon seeing his old compatriot.

It was unlike Cas to inquire this much, but honestly, a lot of this had confused him. She always seemed eccentric with her ideas but the execution, and the fervor of the people around her seemed stronger than Sasan's. Maybe it was because they were mostly a people in fear, but something else stoked the coals behind their eyes. Sure he looked strange, with natural demonic features but these people coordinated themselves to seemingly look like freaks. Maybe it was a bit harsh to use that word, he wasn't exactly prudish himself. The harsh words of Sasan's teachings always came quickly to mind but one had to stay vigilant to fight back against brainwashing.

"Sorry if it's a lot to ask, time seems to have a habit of sweeping us away. How many years have we been gone now? I'm not sure if I can tell. I'm finding myself growing in a world I do not know. It seems truth comes to us in strange places does it not." as he rambled he felt as if  maybe he was the one who was really changing.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

GIlles would look confused as the knight mentioned about her moving up the religious ladder, "I admit i dont fully understand what you mean. I have always been deep on the religious side. The only difference is that I have revived the religious sect of the Flames Reach which was led by my parents. As for what does sassan feel about it, I do not actually know. I have been too busy and havent been able to contact them lately but I do send them reports through the usual manners. But all I have been doing is for the sake of Sassan and our god. I have helped a city in Kou find belief in our lord and I am in the process of converting the country of magicians and the bandits of helio." This was a lot but she was speaking with her usual fanaticism, her eyes lit aflame with her strong beliefs.

"I am glad to hear that you are growing as well my friend!" The word friend was probably a bit of a stretch but she seemed to mean it. "Now that we speak of growth and change, I want to make you an offer. I currently have an opening in the inner circle that I want to give you. together you and I can bring glory to Sassan and our lord."

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I'm not sure if you wish for me, Solomon's graces seem to have come to me in the form of death, how you see the power in the flame I have blessed as you might say with the power of plague." As he let his power lose his horns which he held back grew out, thorns from his spin and disease-covered skin. He would let the magics which flowed through his body to show themselves to Gilles. He really was becoming a strange kind of beast.

"You see what I say, my friend, our journeys have been vastly different. I'm sure Sasan will have words with us both I just can't tell if they're gonna scold us or praise us for our efforts. I hear strange rumors back home, the king is making big moves again, apparently, Sasan is reclaiming glory once again, maybe they have heard of your efforts." his voice had a changing cadence as he pondered.

Cas could only guess how she would react to this info, hopefully, it wouldn't lead to her trying to cleanse him. He knew the pale woman was always a bit strange but he wasn't exactly normal either.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would begin to grin as her fellow knight shows her his true form. She found it to be beautiful in a somewhat grotesque manner. "That is wonderful. I could definitely see why sassan ay have a problem with this but i think it is amazing my friend. Plague is a natural part of this world designed to cull the weak from the strong just like the Flame."

She would raise a brow when he started talking about Sassan and not sure how they would be treated back at home. "I am sure we will be praised for our efforts. I myself have been amassing a large group of followers who are all loyal to Sassan. Everything I do is for out god and for sassan. What is there not to love about that my friend. I am sure you have been honoring the glory of sassan in your own way as well."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum