Name: Zoran's Wraith
Djinn: Zoran
Cost: 100 Magoi
Type: Lightning: Focus Magnetism
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: Once Per Thread
Description:

• Magnetic waves push out from the user as lightning strikes down all around him. Supercharging all metal in the area around his body, the caster uses this enhanced magnetic field coupled with his over-energized body with Lightning Magic, to move at such speeds that they fade from view for seconds. This first translates to a black lightning-like armor that shrouds the user, being treated as a form of magical armor with A-tier item durability. While black lightning armor is still intact, the user's Zoran Step is enhanced. Now, the user can move between 20 - 200 meters in a single step, vanishing from one point and appearing at another. This form will continue to last until the armor is destroyed. The physical perception of the user is a living black bolt of electricity.
  • Omega Factor~ Zoran's Field ~ The result of moving with Zoran's step will generate an additional trail of black lightning pulsing with magnetic energy, following the user's path. The Wake is 40 meters long and 10 meters in diameter. Those who are caught in the wave will be given a powerful push of magnetic energy that locks people and things whose composition contains water to be locked in place, floating 5 meters off the ground. This is translated to an A-tier immobility status effect that lasts for one post. This status effect can only be applied once per post for each individual affected and cannot be repeatedly stacked, not the target(s) in a single post(looping, etc).  However, the status effect can be applied again (if successfully used) in the following post.

Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 06/06/21, 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total

2Zoran's Wraith Empty Re: Zoran's Wraith 03/06/21, 06:05 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sample pieces for reasons of my own

Zoran Step passive
Spoiler:

Range: Alright, after reading this ability, I think that there needs to be a range in the area that is supercharged. I need you to set up that range but in good faith, id like to inform you that my own extreme magic construct is 100 meters in size and could move at 500 meters per post. So in regards to the range of how far this enhanced magnetic field distance is upon casting, that's something that you would need to decide. Please use extreme magic in the past as a basis in deciding how far this reaches.

The ability of the field: So after the range is set in the magnetic field, In quite possibly a huge diameter, it could be stated that while you are within this range of the magnetic field, Your Zoran's step has achieved the speed of light. Not 1/8th, but the closest to the actual speed of light as possible making you no equal to any fanalis flash step or anything like that. You would literally be "speed" at this point since a magnetic field propagates at the speed of light. With this, it'll react to your Zoran step and achieve "The Five Steps Of Perfection", or speed of light (w.e you wanna call it). in a nutshell, you'll move at 7/8 the speed of light if measurable by that way and your distance is anywhere within the magnetic field.

Terms of the field: So here is the sustainability of the field. Now, it last's for five posts, can't be interacted with or attacked? Since we are breaking it as is, let's add a second clause. Let's say..... randomly......as an example.... ok its a 500 diameter. Last for 5 posts, each post, the diameter decreases by 100 in length and width. That means on the fifth and final post it would be a 100-meter diameter. You are the god of speed within your field and the distance is still good. Now why did i call it the five steps of perfection? Because there is a third clause. After breaking the limitations to achieve something no human being, mortal, or even db could hope to react to, i would only propose that you would only be able to do one step per post while in that field.

omega Factor: I'm trying to hook you up, help you, and be fair at the same time so maybe i jumped the gun. However, For the two abilities of the zoran's wrath, it was the electromagnetic diameter that allows zoran's step to achieve god speed while inside, and the fact that you can appear anywhere within that field with each zoran step. This opens you up, you wouldn't need the 60 meters if your distance is anywhere within your playground. That means that you can say...idk

"With the force of each step, the user is able to separate the hydrogen of existing elements (including the air) to cause a 60 meter hydrogen explosion of the user's current location with a 1 meter safe zone. This deals A-tier ability damage."

^ Ya people can do things like match and scale but this is the fastest attack in the game now. You got to see it coming to block it and for 5 posts, unlikely. And that's just your opener from simply moving.

Second opinion rant:
Spoiler:

My suggestions are up, please reach out to me if you have any questions.

3Zoran's Wraith Empty Re: Zoran's Wraith 04/06/21, 01:24 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ok make these changes for the description abilities, the lighting aura needs an interaction and it can't be easily broken.

> the lightning surrounding him actually serves as layered protection, giving it an A rank amount of item durability.  

> Zoran step and trail  goes from 20 meters to 200 meters per step max, which allows the user to vanish from plain sight. . trail diameter is now 20 meters max, debuff is now two tiers of speed.

omega tier factor> i really don't know what you are trying to do with this water thing. just make  have something to do with the black lightning like the wake. it could be more of a focus on the trail

4Zoran's Wraith Empty Re: Zoran's Wraith 04/06/21, 02:47 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

You can make things that hold water float with magnetic waves. Thats what the Omega factor is doing, making those caught in it hover off the ground

5Zoran's Wraith Empty Re: Zoran's Wraith 05/06/21, 03:06 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

is this more in line with what you wanted?

Name: Zoran's Wraith
Djinn: Zoran
Cost: 100 Magoi
Type: Lightning: Focus Magnetism
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: Once Per Thread
Description:
[list]
Magnetic waves push out from the user as lightning strikes down all around him. Supercharging all metal in the area around his body, the caster uses this enhanced magnetic field coupled with his over-energized body with Lightning Magic, to move at such speeds that they fade from view for seconds. This first translates to a black lightning-like armor that shrouds the user, being treated as a form of magical armor with A-tier item durability. While black lightning armor is still intact, the user's Zoran Step is enhanced. Now, the user can move between 20 - 200 meters in a single step, vanishing from one point and appearing at another. This form will continue to last until the armor is destroyed. The physical perception of the user is a living black bolt of electricity.
[*]Omega Factor~ The Almighty Push ~ The result of moving with Zoran's step will generate an additional trail of black lightning pulsing with magnetic energy, following the user's path. The Wake is 40 meters long and 10 meters in diameter. Those who are caught in the wave will be given a powerful push of magnetic energy that locks people and things whose composition contains water to be locked in place, floating 5 meters off the ground. This is translated to an A-tier immobility status effect that lasts for one post. This status effect can only be applied once per post for each individual affected and cannot be repeatedly stacked not the target(s) in a single post(looping and etc).  However, the status effect can be applied again (if successfully used) in the following post.

if so 1/2

6Zoran's Wraith Empty Re: Zoran's Wraith 06/06/21, 01:07 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As long as Knux is fine 2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum