Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

[spoiler]Job Name:Intimidating the competition
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Job Prerequisites:Completed making yourself at home
Job Overview:There are plenty of bandits in the area, despite them being potential enemies in the area there are also potential allies. Simply in the uncontested lands make a show of power to ward of potential enemies[/spoiler ]

It was clear ad day what was going on. As the sun shined down upon him. As he say down on a man made throne of bricks. Ghost would look around. As a house was burning down. With a smile on his face. He would be truly happy. As he just defeated the so call biggest threat here. He stood no chance against the man in the other mirror. What Ghost did today was nothing short of a power move. As he looked on he would give a big smile to Moka and one to Mya. As they truly did what needed to be done. As the trio took down a group of bandits he would smile. As he stood up as the peopled watched around him. Everyone seem so scared. But that was because being scared was the only option they had. But now Ghost was here and more would soon join the fight.

Today was the day for Ghost. Ghost was going to prove just that. As many people was gather outside of the building. To which his broken throne was sitting right in front. He would look on as he looked to Moka and Mya.

Looking on he would say to the two of his aids. "We will have these people begging us to end this foolish war. If not to at least lead them to a land of peace." As he looked on he would start to walk towards the crowd of people. Everyone looked so down it was just awful. Ghost would give a smile. As he looked at them all. As he yelled out to the people. "I know I know it's been one of those days that you just want to forget about. But my brothers and my sisters the upcoming days will be so hard. That you will not be able to forget about them. Why you may ask? That is simple and that is because we will no longer be over looked. I am here and I will save you all. Even if it takes one person at a time.I will indeed put a end not to this war. But to this war on us. All I do is ask of you all to land me your hand and just like these lots I took down. I will show this world what we can do. So for here and now on. You all can rely on me to do just that."  Although they seem confused. A few people was clapping for him.

Ghost understanding was that he needed to build a city state and to use this war to cover that up. He had plans to build a army for his up coming war.
As Mya and Moka would be part of the few that was clapping. Ghost would walk off as he needed more time to think. As he would walk down the road. Not many would look at him. Even after he made quite work of the so called be big bandits. This was the beginning of the end of being voiceless.

Wc512

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum