The Humane Thing To Do [Lagi/C-rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

With Lagi doing some of his investigations with the information that was given to him by Grim, he went on to investigate the areas that were being traversed by humans. Or in this case, a single human was found all by themselves, something that Lagi considered strange and prompted him to land right next to the man.

"ahh!!!"

With a small fright that was brought about Lagi's sudden landing in the sands, the Overlord of Tartarus towered over the man with a rather stern look on his face. Looking the man up and down, it did seem to Lagi that this particular individual had some hard times. He didn't even say anything, he just shook and cowered, which was something that didn't sit right with Lagi as he surprisingly helped the guy up.

"Don't look too shocked, I tend to patrol some of the areas myself as the overlord of this place. However, I did hear some reports of humans and I only see one. Just what happened here? And ....who are you?"

To Lagi, this set the tone with how many other interactions that he was going to have with humans on the opposing sides. They might come about stranded and needing help, and it was ultimately the decision of the residents of Tartarus to help or not. Lagi would appreciate it if someone came to help his citizens. Showing some kindness and compassion goes a long way, Lagi wasn't against doing so.

"My name is Kabazz..... I'm looking for my brother Kapur. He was in the capital the last time we were together with me and my family, a bunch of traveling merchants that mainly reside in heliohapt. After coming from our small trip, we go to return to see heliohapt in ruins and our family has broken apart. There were a few that we found, but others are still missing. My brother was confirmed by a close colleague to be struggling with.....a..."

"Transformation?"

It could be that Kabazz's brother couldn't handle the stress and the physical demands of the transformation and lost his mind. After dealing with that were-ox that was thrashing about and looking for people to eat, Lagi could understand just how stressful that could be if one was to realized that it was a former family member or a loved one.

"So what happened to the caravan that you were traveling with? The caravan of survivors?"

"They went looking, I think some sent word that they saw my brother, the transformed wolfman, going around and scavenging for food in the base ruins of the unrepaired parts of heliohapt. I was to go meet them, but I got lost. "

Contemplating what to do next, Lagi took the man up with his A tier strength and took flight with his B-tier flight speed, releasing the dragon-like wings from his back."I'll give you a ride, direct me to where we need to go. Besides, I need to confirm something with my own eyes once we get there."

500/1000

used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Upon arriving at some of the ruined sections of Tartarus, Lagi hovered down slowly to take in a bit of the scene that his fight with the dark djinn had caused. The road that led to and from the area was slowly absorbed back into nature as grass, flowers and small shrubs reclaimed what they can as fast as they can due to the radiation it was exposed to. Broken branches and leaves cover the roads inside the town while the tall grasses of the unkempt gardens sway in the wind.

Remnants of packages and letters still lay at some of the doorsteps, unopened and long forgotten. At least the animals got some use out of them, acting a bit stranger than usual since the mutations that have been applied due to the radiation as well.  

"Hmmm....."

Many roofs had collapsed and in some cases had taken the entire building with it. Others looked in decent shape and were simply dirty and filled with makeshift structures that marked territory. The silence was deafening, the ruined parts of heliohapt were nothing more than a shadow of its former self.

"Ah, over there!!!"

Kabazz got off from Lagi and ran into the direction of the raging wolfman, as well as a group of people with sticks that seem to try to fend it off while yelling at the beast. With Orie's danger sense being applied, the words that were being said were as clear as day. He was fighting his family, moving rather slowly and weak due to the hunger pains it was experiencing. The eyes were blank, with the vision and voices of loved ones not reaching them. This made Lagi wonder about the kind of grief that this must be causing others, could he make this right and at the very least, allow the dungeon beasts affected by this to live a regular life. Something was nagging at him, something prickled him piece by piece in that empty place where Lagi's heart used to be.  He felt no guilt for what he did, but the aftermath made him feel pity for the residents that were still trying to get used to the changes that occurred and are struggling to survive.  This was supposed to be a new start for dungeon beasts, but could this also be a new start for humans as well? Lagi was once human as well, no matter how much he tries to clean it up as being reborn. He felt like he deserved a second chance, why not others?

"Fine, I'll help them."

With Orie being primed and ready for use, Lagi quickly moved towards the wolfman at A-tier speeds and threw up a goo trap on the wolf, immobilizing its legs and arms. With the scaling applied, the resistance bands would be able to withstand even A-tier strength, making it difficult for the dungeon beast to break free.

"Tend to your family, I'll be taking your brother back to Tartarus. Once I get him the help that he needs, he owes you an apology."

1000/1000

used
Spoiler:

stamina 390/430

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum