Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Obligatory Stake Work
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Job Prerequisites: Be Affiliated with Heliohapt
Job Overview: Working with the nobles has caused you to become called upon for important work. Nobles who were able to hold onto their slaves have noticed their workforce dropping, they believe someone is helping slaves reach freedom, set up a stake-out, and wait until you see some suspicious.

Job Name: The Winged Riddler
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Chain Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Job Prerequisites: Completed Obligatory Stake Work
Job Overview: As you waited nothing appeared until the moon was hidden behind clouds and darkness fell over the slave quarters.

Enemy Name: Mysterious Liberator
Enemy Tier: C-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: C-tier
Description: A completely cloaked figure they wear sand-colored robes with accents of brown and tan close to the architecture of the city. Their only distinctive features seem to be fake wings made from wood and feathers along with a glint on their hands and the fact that they only speak in riddles.
Abilities:

• Sometimes I am sweet, sometimes I am pain, what Am I?- The warrior makes a five-meter leap forward before making a punch with all their weight and momentum Dealing B-tier damage to whatever they hit
  • The More I am known the less I exist, What am I?- Doing a half-step forward the riddle speaking warrior will show where the glint comes from, revealing retractable metallic claws that allow the warrior to deal B-tier damage with their claws for 4 posts
  • What comes for all, What is Uncertain, and what will happen here to one of us?- If The slave liberator at any moment thinks it is going to die it will take the attack and attempt to make a counterattack with one of their claws to deal B-tier damage to whomever they strike

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum