The Wild Hog Makes A Mistake [ Lagi/C-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

Things were starting to look up for the people of Tartarus. As they continued to adjust and grow, they started to take an interest in their abilities and showing some promise with how they wanted to learn how to use them. There were a few tutors here and there from the fighting force so that all of the dungeon beasts had basic military training so that they knew how to defend themselves in an emergency. There would be nothing more telling for a country if its citizens knew how to fight. Not just people from the dungeon beast army, but average citizens knowing how to fight, survive or escape in their way by using their powers. This was the beginning of that standard, and with it, Tartarus would be better prepared. Lagi started to participate in some of the mock exercises himself, but he held back for as much as he could so he didn't hurt anyone. After being the leader of the unity corps, things like this came naturally to him.

"And stop! Take a break folks!
"

It was hard, but in a way, it came with its rewards with more people coming out of this stronger than before. As for the guards, they were a bit surprised and ecstatic that the overlord themselves had come down there to join them The only question they may have had was why, but it took them a while to garner the courage to ask him.

"Ahem....Lord Jynx. Why would you leave the comfort of the spire to be among us? I would think that you would want to be well protected in case anything happens, but you would rather be down here to train with us instead?"

It was an honest question and some of his colleagues faceplanted in the man's honest inquiry.

"Well, put it this way. How exactly would you continue to be motivated if you are stressed out and worrying about all of this? My presence here, if it can instill confidence, I would want to be here as many times as I can. Or if I can allow it, for longer times than usual. I go where I'm needed, the responsibility of the Lords and the Overlords is to lead, dungeon beast royalty isn't as fickle as the heliohapt culture. It's not just a title that one can give without executing the duties of what it means to be one. "

Royalty used to mean luxury and living an easy life. Sometimes that came to be true, but there seemed to be a lack of responsibility for the people who enjoyed such privileges. Lagi didn't want to leave such a legacy behind, being a Lord meant that the hierarchy must be accepted, the confidence in the lords to be unquestioned. With that, the lords themselves should not betray that trust.

"I can't let you guys have all the fun. Besides, I'll get out of your hair at nightfall, ok? I'm looking forward to those progress reports to when you get them."

502/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the night shift, there seemed to be a few noises here and there. The rulings of the sand and the plant formations seemed to have been making some sort of jungle-like music since the sunset. Lagi himself couldn't sleep, he decided to take the first shift and make sure that the guards got some sleep before he flew off to the spire and had some relaxation himself. However, there were some sounds that he was picking up with his danger sense that made him uneasy. Not necessarily for himself, but he was worried about his other people present who weren't ready for a combat situation.

"Sogaxod...."

Two demons appear at Lagi's side as they kneeled before him.

"Yes master, we are here at your beck and call."
"Excellent brother, we arrived a millisecond earlier this time. "

Ever since Lagi decided to make more than one Sogaxod, they had a sense of existence that involved them being multiple of the same person and had no sort of identity problems. At the moment, it worked out for Lagi and their usefulness has increased.

"Enemy, engage them. I'll stop them from reaching the people here. "

With his commands being set, the demons flew ahead at A-tier speeds and the squealing of animals could already be heard. The smell of burning flesh followed after, with one of the creatures managing to break through the infernal waves and making it to the camp. Unfortunately for the creature, Lagi was waiting there for it.

WC: 753/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi immediately transforming into his true form, The war hog decided that it wanted to be brave. After swiping its foot on the ground,  it dashed forward 5 meters towards the flaming demon to deal two sets of C-tier ability damage.  When the double dash was launched at Lagi, what he did in response was simply throw a clawing strike at A-tier basic speeds, and with the combined fact that he can naturally deal B-tier ability damage and that he had flames that dealt B-tier ability damage all over his body; the attack overpowered the hog with each strike and immediately roasted the pig on the first go.  Unfortunately for the animal, it stood no chance for the overlord.  "Pathetic, maybe if your intelligence was any smarter, you would realize that attacking the camp of a predator was bad news. "

With the noise that was being made from the combat and the death squeals that were coming from the mutated pigs, other people were exiting their tents to investigate and see what Lagi was doing.  However,  he did his best to reassure them as the Sogaxod clones arrived and bowed before Lagi.

"They are extry crispy overlord...."
"Roasted pigs to feed the masses, much to your pleasure my lord."

Nodding,  Lagi would turn to the other and smile.

"I know this is a bit out of the ordinary, but I have prepared a feast.   Gather up and bring some of the kitchen utensils, we are having roasted pig tonight!!! Sogaxod, bring the cooked corpses...."

1000/1000 WC

Sogaxod
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

magoi 390/400
stamina 420/430

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum