You are not connected. Please login or register

Gero's -Done-StarterTraits|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| Empty Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| 03/04/21, 07:54 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trait Name: Fire Gods Flame
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement: Shard Pop
Trait Description: For generations the Gero family kept the Talisman of the flame god. It was simple, but powerful when fed intense magoi. After years of dormancy, it has been held closer to its user, bonding its seal, its effect into their body to bring forth intense flame. Now being one with this tool they have become so much more.
Trait Effect: For 20 magoi the user can generate a small flame that is 1m-3m in size. The user can control it with the Talisman in their body feeding it magoi. The flame is treated as an A-tier ability and can have its size increased by 5 m for 10 magoi. The flame may freely be shaped within its dimensions and stays within 20 m of the user. Lasts 5 posts or until full snuffed out.

Trait Name: Quick Draw
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: The user must have a blade with a sheathe.
Trait Description: A fierce one sword style where the user wields one swords in either hand. Laido skills develop from the focus with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard|sheathe|, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn. 
Trait Effect: Only the user arms can now move at it maxium speed at this tier as it unsheathe/draw /slash/sheathe his katana as fast as a wild dog can run, and maintain this pattern for a few minutes. Also at this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed. "

Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect: The character can now lift their own body weight with ease.

Last edited by Gero Gu on 04/04/21, 03:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| Empty Re: Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| 04/04/21, 01:36 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

here is the thing about quickdraw that you need to understand before I approve this. This is not a replacement to speed tiers. Without a supporting factor of speed tiers through traits /abilities or a dungeon beast racial, it is only your arm that would be capable of moving at D-tier speeds. That should be made clear within the trait effect, the fact that it does not cover the whole-body movement.

I'll tell you what since its limited to a single limb alone, aka, either of your arms involving an act of performing Iaido with the appropriate weapon, you can add "At this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed. "

Once you edit, i can approve for 1/2

3Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| Empty Re: Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| 04/04/21, 03:31 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Changes made and I am aware only my hands 😭

4Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| Empty Re: Gero's -Done-StarterTraits| 05/04/21, 11:02 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Nimble Fingers would of suited u better but, 2/2, add to vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum