You are not connected. Please login or register

Ja'Ro vs The Gladiators Ep 1 (The Coliseums Gatekeeper)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ja'Ro vs The Gladiators Ep 1 (The Coliseums Gatekeeper) BNhIskI
Rufi:

The crowd roars in anticipation, as the announcer steps up to his podium. "HELLOOOOOO REIM!" The crowd erupts with cheers as the announcer spoke. "Today we have a fan favorite. Some call him old reliable, some say don't sleep on him, I just call him old fella.....RRrruuuufffiiiiii!!!!!" The crowd erupts once more with cheers and clapping. A somewhat elderly man steps into the coliseum ring. He bore a small circular shield on his left arm and a tarnished sword grip within his right hand. He rose his shield into the air. "I am the gate keeper of the coliseum." After that the crowd erupted for a third time. This time louder than ever. Rufi lowered his arm and walked closer too the center of the ring.

"Next up we have some random kid I saw walking past the gate with a sword. Umm Jar uhh Barrow uh...What this kids name?" The announcer leans over to his left asking a nearby guard. "Ja'ro. Sir." The announcer gives a quick thumbs up and gets back to it. "We have Ja'Ro the wanderer!" The gate that had shrouded him began to lift. As the light rose up his body the shadow of the gate crept away. He stepped into the arena and awed at the sheer amount of people.

Rufi quickly took the opportunity to gauge Ja'ro. Rufi took note of the sword griped in Ja'Ros' hand, as well as the cloth wrapped around the left hand of Ja'ro. "The boy looks to be to stylish for my taste. He'll showboat his way into a humiliating loss." Rufi thought to himself. That's when Ja'ro focused his attention back to his opponent. Ja'Ro looked at the elderly Rufi in the eyes and grinned. Something about his gaze sent a chill down the spine of the veteran gladiator.

Word Count: 303|800

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

The gates behind both men closed. The announcer adjusted his attire and cleared his throat. "Now, before we begin let me say there are no rules! Minus the ones we heavily enforce." He trailed off with a wink. The crowd gave another ear splitting roar. "BEGIN!"

Ja'Ro slowly approached Rufi. His sword was gripped in his right hand, while his face wore a face of calm excitement. "I'll give him one thing, he either has no fear of death or is a complete foolhardy novice." Ja'Ro continue to move towards Rufi moving at roughly 1m/s. Rufi held his shield in front from him with his blade held wide and low, with his forearm showing. He patiently waited until Ja'Ro was within 11m. As Ja'ro took his next step Rufi attacked. He leapt forwards 10m away from his starting position and slashes violently with his sword in a dowards blow. The slash moves at a speed of 15m/s and the leap 10m/s.

As soon as Rufis' foot left the ground Ja'Ro smiled.

He watched Rufis' movements and remained light on his feet. Seemingly letting his guard down. As Rufi attacked, Ja'Ro performs a single powerful step and then focuses all of its energy to quickly sway to the right to avoid Rufis' attack. Ja'Ro controlled the step to carry him to 1.5m away.

"I kinda expected as much from you. Your lean shape and height meant you'd use that to your advantage."
Ja'Ro said calmly while stepping into his dodge. Ja'Ro uses his momentum to perform a handstand kick that cuts 1.5m arc in a sweeping motion aimed for Rufis' head. Just as Rufis' attack smashes into the ground, Ja'Ros' foot connect with Rufi's head.  After completing the kick, Ja'ro lands in a crouched position. Rufi looked to his right through the corner of his eye just in time to see the kick coming. He slightly leans his head to the opposite side to save himself from a direct hit.

However Ja'Ros' kick connects and deals somewhat noticeable damage. At least enough to stagger him, as he tumbles away from Ja'ro for 6.8m before catching himself and recovering.

Word Count: 663|800

Skills Used:
Stamina|Magoi Tracker:
Vault:

• *weapon being used is Yakuroro
  • *1 C tier Plus 1 D Tier worth of Damage Dealt

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

The crowd silences in shock of Ja'Ros' counter combo. Rufi stands to his feet gripping his head. Ja'Ro's attack defiantly dazed him. The season fighter shook his head, before looking at Ja'Ro. "That was a good hit kid, I'll give you that. However I can tell from that hit that you're strong, but it isn't focused. You're a instinctual fighter." Rufi looked over his shoulder to the gate he'd entered, Then back to Ja'Ro. There were Gladiators behind the wall that Ja'Ro couldn't see from where he stood.  

"That's the last time I can allow you to shame me in such a manner. I am your senior." Ja'Ro laughed. "Can't lie Rufi. I thought you'd be sturdier." A vein popped into the forehead of Rufi. He began to feel the anger boil in him. "You cocky little punk. I'm going to show you that you hold no candle to the mighty warrior who step within these walls. Prepare yourself." Rufi yelled at Ja'Ro, who simply shrugged it off.

Rufi rushed Ja'ro at full speed reaching speeds of 15m/s. Ja'Ro relaxed his stance and let his guard down. The crowd had began cheering when Rufi exploded forward. Rufi raised his sword when suddenly the crowd went silent. A violent ring rang out in his head and a severe headache flashed before vanishing. This affected his balance, causing his momentum to slow. Ja'ro casually stepped to the side, causing Ruffi to stumble forward falling to his knees.

Another hush gripped the throat of the crowd. "What have you done to me, what sort of magic is this?" Rufi asked struggling to his feet.

Word Count: 935|800

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Trust my word as a man there was no magic involved Rufi. Simply put your far weaker than most of the beast that roam my home. Merely hunting for the days supper could prove fatal." Rufi frowned and turned to Ja'Ro, who began walking towards the staggered man. "Forefit this match Rufi, you can't fight me like this." Ja'Ro said as each step brought him closer to the season gladiator. "As, if this would defeat me."

"Well let's get the over with, noble one." Ja'Ro said taking off going about 13 m/s. Rufi weakly took a firm defensive stance. Ja'Ro held his sheathed Yakuroro horizontally, as he prepared to strike. Ja'Ros' blade and Rufis' shield connected. Rufi followed with a striking movement. However he was to weak to push off Jaro's attack. This strike initially aimed to clash with an incoming attack before batting it away parrying its trajectory safely away from the user. However his vision blurred once more and for a brief second his body went limp.

This exchange sent Rufi flying into the arena wall. When his body smacked into the barrier the coliseum gate flew open. Ja'Ros' attention turned to someone who darted from the gate.

*Rufi is Ko'd:
*Enters Giana Antonius
Giana Antonius:

"Look its the noble girl."
Some random person whispered within the crowd. Giana looked towards Ja'Ro with anger in her eyes. "Rising Moon!" She screamed. Flicking her wrists, Giana tosses both fans, that each hand was equipped with, at the same time at 20 m/s. Ja'Ro who had became alert at the sound chains that rose the gate, was already expecting something. Giana announcing her attack confirmed his suspicions. Ja'Ro watches Gianas' blades fly towards him. He remained light on his feet. Seemingly letting his guard down. As the fans reach him, he performs a single powerful step and then focuses all of its energy to quickly sway left and right to avoid a blow. Ja'Ro controls his movements while staying in place.

Ja'Ro looked behind him. to the Fans that had traveled 5 m behind him before lodging themselves into the worn down earth of the arena. "Now you have no weapon, however you can grab them if you want." Ja'Ro said looking blankly at Giana. He even stepped to the side. "Please, it's only right." Giana was shocked and suspected Ja'Ro to be planning a trap of some kind. "I don't think so. I saw what you did against Rufi." Giana snapped, while keeping her guard up. Ja'Ro took notice of this and sighed. "Come now miss, i have no intention of attacking a beautiful unarmed woman like yourself." He said with a reassuring smile.  

Giana remained silent. "If you insist." Ja'ro said turning and walking to the fans. She obviously had come to a disadvantage, so the young nobleman was hesitant. Once Ja'Ro retrieved the fans he took a moment to admire their craftsmanship. Ja'Ro picked them up  and began walking back towards Giana. He passed his original standing point and had walked closer to the woman about 7.5 m. Ja'Ro carefully closed the fans and tossed them to the young woman. Giana gave Ja'Ro a look of disgust. He returned that look with a smile. "Ready?" Giana scoffed and picked up her weapons.

Ja'Ro had his guard up, however she wasn't sure how to handle this fight. One wrong move could mean the end of her. Ja'Ro seemed sadistic to Giana, yet she would defeat Ja'Ro. Behind the scenes another Gladiator was preparing himself for battle. Giana cautiously moved towards Ja'Ro. "Finally." He thought to himself. He had began thinking about attacking her and getting this fight out the way. Giana moved forward only 3 m before stopping. Ja'ro sighed. "Alright then, I'll attack you." While his weapon is still sheathed, Ja'Ro gets into a offensive stance. He inhales and exhales calmly before taking a single step. All while drawing his blade. With a burst of speed and strength giving him momentum. Almost instinctual Giana began twirling one of her fans around her body at 20 m/s, Giana deflected the attack or so she thought, her weapon was destroyed in the process and she felt blood rolling down her side.
Ja'Ro sheathed his blade and turned back to Giana who was frozen in terror.

Word Count: 510|800

Stamina|Magoi Tracker:
Vault:
Skills Used:

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Surprisingly, the crowd began to boo. Ja'Ro frantically looked around at the massive audience. "Wait, I didn't mean to go that far. I just wanted to scare her a little." He responded stepping side to side making sure to get every side of the arena an apology. Ja'Ro turned his attention back to the gate that still had been open. Something eerie was coming from the gateway. He then turned to look at the young noblewoman. "My apologies, but given the whispers I've heard and your stature at face value. I'd say you really are a 'noble'. I learned that from Noir. Cool lady, you should meet her sometime. Anyway, I say that to say you have a greater power than most people, and that is a voice that people have no choice but to listen to."

Ja'Ro looked around the arena. "Look at this place. There are warriors in chains and you come here dressed as you are. They have no life beyond these walls. Yet here comes a noble who believes she wants to compete. This is sport to the audience, but life and death to these gladiators. You very presence on these grounds is a mockery to this warriors who have fallen here." Ja'Ro stepped towards Giana, causing here to tremble and fall to her bottom.

"Go home and think about what you are willing to die for."

A hush gripped the crowd again. As a man stood with a soldier in the outer most rows of the coliseum. A few moments later he disappeared.

Ja'Ro stepped closer to Giana and held out his hand. "On my honor, I will no longer raise my sword to you." He bowed to her. "My apologies, I am no tutor nor am I a scholar. One thing I do understand is what battle feels like and what it takes." Giana began to calm down. Ja'Ro's voice had become soothing, while his actions reassured his words. She took his and, allowing Ja'Ro to pull her to her feet. He smiled at her and raised her hand in the air. The crowd began cheering and calling her name. Tears of joy began to roll down Gianas' face as she looked around the arena.

Spoiler:

*Enters Silver Fox

Word Count: 881|800

Stamina|Magoi Tracker:
Vault:
Skills Used:

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

"A pathetic little girl as I always assumed." A woman with a  metal ball tied around her waist had entered the arena grounds. Her name was Silver Fox, a two time coliseum winner. The Silver Fox dashes forward at 15 m/s to travel up to 10 meters away. Ja'ro had only gotten a glimpse of her before she vanished from his sight. "Amazing Burst." Within the second she was standing next to him ready to attack. The Silver fox aims a twenty meter per second diagonal slash with her fan at the left arm tendons of Jar'Ro to disable them. "Really...!?" Said exasperated just as the attack was sent, Ja'Ro performs a single powerful step and then focuses all of its energy to quickly sway to the right to avoid the blow. Ja'Ro could hear the air next to his ear being cut. "That was a little to close for comfort. Well aren't you light on your feet." He poked at Silver Fox.

"Tch." she replied with annoyance.Ja'Ro uses his momentum to perform a handstand kick that cuts 1.5m arc in a sweeping motion aimed for the Silver Fox's head. Ja'ro lands in a crouched position. The attack wasn't exactly a secret weapon, it was common knowledge to every gladiator at this point. Silver Fox was ready. Using her fan, the Silver Fox parries one ability that deals up to B-Tier damage away at 15 m/s. The parry cut into Ja'Ro's shoe almost slicing open his foot. Silver Fox smirked, but Ja'Ro had expected all of this. While Silver fox's guard was up from his previous attack Ja'Ro swung his sheathed yakuroro towards her rib cage.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 1159|800

Stamina|Magoi Tracker:
Vault:
Skills Used:

• *weapon being used is Yakuroro
  • *1 C tier Plus 1 D Tier worth of Damage Dealt

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

wip