You are not connected. Please login or register

Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] Empty Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] 23/03/21, 07:12 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:
items brought:

[Mountains]

The stench of blood lingered in, Neph’s mind, the young boy really was getting used to, Aseo’s methods against his former family. Choosing to take this route brought him comfort. He thought maybe that was, Aseo’s soul lighting from its previous shackles. One step of his plan done, and a brutalized, misguided assistant taken and used. Neph found himself soaring back into the mountains, enjoying the fresh breeze of nature brushing his feathers. Whistling across the tree lines, lower down onto a small plateau coming  across their pet.

The sleeping rabbit let out soft ‘chu’’ noises, and he would just let off a light smile. Reaching down picking the rabbit, Neph would walk forward caressing the rabbit’s head. “ Now, now dexx’ter. Aseo’s faith seems lighter now that we've gotten where to press our issues. “ Talking to the rabbit, heading over to a patch of dried branches piled up. Bending down knocking off the top layer gripping his fingers around a fur collar knocking off some dirt that slipped through the cracks. “ Be a good boy, and stay here out in the mountains. Not many can reach these small plateau areas. “ Turning the mask around in his hand, and smacking it onto his face. His brown hair pushed back over his hairline as the mask came against his skin. He felt a refreshing chill from the cold metal of the mask as he moved his hand back to rubbing Dexx’ter’s back.

— Neph “ Aseo, what should we do to these Gao Loan Sharks? I’m thinking we start with the youngest, and work to the oldest. Either one works, but I like working from the bottom up.

— Aseo “ We share a mind child, so what course of action you start with shall be satisfactory for me. I shall be watching, please return what was stolen from me.

— Neph “ Watch good haha. I’ll bring them carnage for the memories we share ol’ wanker.

Neph, would shoot a little roast at, Aseo. Chuckling behind his mask as he placed Dexx’ter back down and securing his wand in his waistline. A clear objective before himself, and he just a few hours away from reaping more benefits from Aseo’s former life. The young boy is ready for time to tell him when to bring upon his ‘Angelic Wrath’.

wc: 384/1,500

2Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] Empty Re: Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] 02/09/21, 08:42 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

[Zou’s Streets]

Neph had flown with the setting sun as his friend. It’s soft heat giving him energy for his work ahead. He had flown backwards with his hands placed behind his head like he already knew how the streets were gonna be littered with the people of Kou as dusk was approaching. He was a few minutes out from a little well built business district known to be taken by the Gao’s. The planner's information that was given didn’t speak on how well guarded they were, but Neph didn’t care if it was fifty versus one. Peril in the eye of the beholder was what he saw it as, not thinking of it as he couldn’t make it out. Such thoughts were against them, and him now since he has a way of using his arsenal at hand.

Keeping his steady pace with the sun, dusk was almost before him and the sun still felt like it was coursing through him. Maybe even enjoying knowing that the light within his veins was the baby sensation of being able to cast away all darkness was what guided him. Neph slowly took his descent onto the streets into a nearby alley right after the gate. “ Let’s get wicked this evening, and see crimson flames. “ He would say, as he peeked from the alley making sure he wasn’t too suspicious considering a flying man and landed. Not many flying men without magic would be on this land, so he would chuckle knowing the stories kids might say if they saw him. Heading into a small crowd, he would walk his way towards his destination even stopping a few people to possibly ask for directions.

[Wu’s Building]

Wu’s Business Layout:

Gao Wu would up in his office standing off his patio, scowling. Looking down as his henchmen/women as they patrolled through the yard, moved documents, or practiced. Not many people for such a branching business, but what could you expect when you're this little in the rankings. Wu, would turn his back stepping back into his office as his last hencemen watched the door and continue going over his own files at hand. The large gutted, round man released annoyed signs and grunts as he pressed onward with the work at hand. It seemed like the news of what happened at the Asehi’s hasn’t reached him, perhaps his brother has another gotten word, but Wu had not.  

The little infrastructure looked decently built, and had a solid layout from the front of it. Much more traditional in a Kina sense from Neph’s eyes especially with the colors. Even had the crushing sounds of warriors practicing their swings, and waters turning over. It is quite cute. However Neph was ready to leave it in a trailblaze. “ Knock Knock. “ He would say as he stepped at their round red door. His wings hidden standing with his arms to his side, and hands clasped behind his bottom. The slender, but tall boy in brown had his Acxa Mask hiding his twisted smile as he heard two sets of footsteps coming from behind the door. Hencemen 1 would say “ Who goes there!”. As they rustled the door, swinging it open to see the boy in his mask. Hencemen 2 next to 1, would say “ State your business, or get away from here “ Reaching for the short dagger on his hilt. It was a nice first reaction, but Neph wanted to play his role a little more.

Today this luminous evening, I shall see all of y’all blood paint the flames of my brothers anguish over the moon's beautiful light. But, If that doesn’t make sense to you adults, then you just weren't prepared enough or warned.

He said as he reached their necks since both were within his reach. Applying b-tier strength to them, slowly lifting them slightly above his stature. Hencemen 1 would squirm like a fish, knocking his fist down upon the boy’s forearm. Hencemen 2 would draw forth his sword while shouting, “ INTRUDER! AGHCK “ Shouting the call to his allies behind before, Neph’s thumbs, and index fingers would squeeze, and snap both their necks simultaneously. “ Yes, thanks for the alert. But not quick enough for your life. Sad. ” Dropping the two lifeless bodies to the ground, piling them. Stepping over them, he would already have reached for his wand from his waistband. Now entering Gao Wu’s Business.

Henchmen 6 in the office would warn Gao Wu of the alert causing him to stand and shake his head. Wu said, “ Let’s deal with this swiftly, my brother is gonna have my head if we’re struck by random misfortune. “ before getting himself prepped and ready. Hencemen 3, with Henchwomen 4, and 5 would gather in the yard, two with their broadswords diagonal their bodies taking stance and one with two short daggers in hand. They set up a pin kind of formation with the woman with daggers in the middle while the other two off her side. Hencemen 3 would say, “ You shall not see sunlight before this nights over. “ being chimed in by Hencewoman 5, “ You shouldn’t have stepped against the Gao’s or even stepped forth into here! “ Giving more passion than the other hench person. But their words would fall to Neph's ears. Wu, and Henchmen 6 were heading down the stairs inside the building, as the start of the fight broke out.

Drawing a circle in front of himself , Neph would initiate the first move as the rukh around would gather before his wand. Two pieces of the land in front of himself cracked and ripped from the earth, erupting into molten chunks of the former. “ Let’s rock this party “ Neph laughed from behind his mask and he flung his wand forward sending two meteor shots of rocks towards Hencewoman 4. Henchman 3, and Woman 5 would flurry three strikes  towards the molten rocks; six strikes in total to overcome the first the attack, but getting taken back from the explosive nature, getting knocked to the side. Neph, looking forward at the woman as she dagger tossed one of her weapons at the boy, hurling it and running quickly in a zig-zag motion behind it.

Neph would keep calm, whirling his wand in front of himself casting a dome of razor winds around himself. It’s only 3m as of right now, he would run forward, but not too fast allowing his dome to change the trajectory of the flying dagger flinging it off to the side.. Henchwoman 4 would dart into a meter of Neph swiping her dagger at his abdomen, and Neph would bring forward his wand to intercept the dagger. His wand takes the brunt of the lower ranking item, and Neph would slam his elbow into the woman’s temple, dishing b-tier strength to her skull cracking it. She would release a horrible sound as it was the last of her breath. His razor dome would have instantly expanded after a few seconds and tore anything 10m away from the boy to tatters! Henchwoman 4 body, and the two behind him would scatter into pieces of limbs, and specks of blood around the yard

The other two were staggered from the explosions, but regrouped up jumping out the way of the expanding dome readying their weapons. Hencemen 3 would yell, “UNFORGIVABLE!!! MY GIRLFRIEND” Before rushing forward, and Hence Woman 5 would scream “MY BEST FRIEND!!” Both enraged and charged with their broadswords. Neph, just stepped over another lifeless body this time revealing bright 6 wings. “ Lay down your lives for a nonessential, and nonexistent cause. ” After showing his wings two of them would swipe forward at them, launching two explosive feather arrows knocking them both in the chest area past their blades side.

A small cloud of black smoke came off their bodies and weapons as there was a razor sharp crispy burnt feather lodge near their shoulders. Neph had dropped about 3 henchmen, and 2 henchwomen before Gao Wu’s large self appeared to see the smoke rise off his people, and grew even more angry. Gao Wu would yell “ Intruder you must’ve been planning this? You winged bastard! A Human freak dares humiliate me!! GAO WUUUU “ pointing while screaming his own name sending his henchmen forward first to charge at Neph about 6m away from him.

Gao Wu. You shall pay for helping the Asehi’s claim a poor farmer's life, and atone with your poor security tonight! ” Neph would say, as his right palm would erect a blade made of his feathers shining in a strong dazzling light, and the seraphim fresh blood. In the other hand, his wand.

wc: 1,820/1,500
magoi:290/320
stm: 85/155
scaled:
Feather Blade to B-tier
Two Feather Arrows to C-tier

Abilties Used:

3Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] Empty Re: Aseo Wishes III[Chain][Job] 03/09/21, 12:05 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

[Courtyard]

The final henchwoman would be rushing forward now about 3m from Neph in his reach. The woman would dish another flurries of strikes many of them not very good at their swordplay. The young boy engaging, and clashing the flurries with his ‘feather blade’ meeting the woman with equal, or greater strength! “ Gao Wu, you disappoint me. Hiding behind women, we see. ” Taunting the large man in front of himself, as he pressed forward with his own elegant swordplay; Slicing in a ‘cross motion’ making a X towards the woman’s broadsword. Sparks jumped off the glowing blade as it met the metal. The woman would get pushed back, and barely be holding the attack back, but while she least expected, Neph would kick his leg forward, knocking her back towards Gao Wu near his feet.

Pointing his feather blade forward while positioning himself sideways, Neph would be smiling underneath his mask. “ This woman must not be skilled enough for my dazzling skill. Come forward you boar back man! Don’t make me come for you , young man. “ Again trying to make Gao Wu lose his temper at the sight before him, and in honesty, Wu was fed up. He had marched toward the smaller man, his spear pointed out. Gao Wu would say and act, “ You shall eat your words with a mouthful of blood! NOW FIEND FEEL MY WARTH!! “ as he would dart forward being quite fast in his armor. Wu dropping off the left side of Neph, performing his Spear Longue crashing down a crescent slash off the blindside. Neph would expect nothing less from the large man, and adjust his blade into the path of the blade. Wu’s spear met the feather blade equally causing it to crack, and pushed the boy back about a meter or two knocking some dust clouds.

Keeping the pressure, Wu stepped with his right foot giving him his balance as he rotated his spear to be gripped in both hands, and performed his Ruthless Stroke not letting the boy go offense for the time being. Neph would see the incoming attacks and put his blade up to guard his left side first. However his guard was broken down as the second quick swipe hit his right side and cut into his hip. Neph would jump off to his left side now it was open still keeping his smile underneath his mask. “ ach… Wu, I like that. Such a nice rhythm in between strikes. Let’s continue! ” The boy would say, feeling the fresh blood leak from his right side. Neph jumped back towards the man, sending his own flurry of three strikes; two of the three meeting the tip of the spear giving them a small 2m space of reach, but the third however necked the shoulder piece of Wu’s armor off.

The Henchwoman would gather herself, and flank behind Neph making it another two versus one. Neph couldn’t let him pull another combo off, and he didn’t feel like handling another bug so his thoughts rushed quickly for his solution. Remembering his goal was to burn everything down, why was he so concerned with a few scratches and elongated fights! He wasn’t one of them, so he was going to show them differently! As Neph was in thought, the henchwoman made her move, going for an attempted back grab. It was fairly weak, and Neph felt as if something ed had got caught in his wings, really only fluffing, and extending them brushed off the woman; However in between that, Wu would have stepped into a meters range, and horizontally swinging his spear performing sharp blade only to see, Neph floated into the air leaving the round man to chop his last henchwoman into two halves.

What a shame.. She should’ve flew, oheoheohe~” Hovering from above in the air, but he didn’t even give it two seconds as the ground littered with more blood, bending his arm to wield his blade once more at man. Sparks would fly as the two clashed, but the boy was bored of this contest of strength with the man. Two of his wings tighten, and harden at the tips striking forward digging through the man's shoulders keeping them locked into a clash. “ Now that we are together like this, can I ask why? Why help bastardes like them for y’all gain? ” He would ask, as the man grunted from the pain of the wings being lunged in his rotator cuffs. “ Boy… Thing… Angel… ? Neither your god, you, or whatever say. Me and my brother made that decision with guarantee nothing leaked. But I shall get to the bottom of this after this! and I do say enough of THIS!! ackkkk” Gao wu would say moving forward with big steps, performing his final sharp blade trying to cleave Neph into two halves.

Sadly the large man only felt intense, excruciating pain! Neph nimbly jumped off his toes ripping his wings up, threw his shoulders flesh, into a wing like handstand holding himself. “ A box with flowers, or right over the gates of your brother’s door? Neph said, and Wu just screamed as his spear dropped. His arms becoming useless, but his scream was cut short as Neph was quick as he shoved his cracked feather blade down his open mouth. As one hand pushed the blade down his throat, the other placed his wand back on his waist. “ Cat got your tongue? Well… tongues.. haha. ” Neph wings would un-longue from the shoulders and suspend him upside down as he reached for the side of Gao Wu’s head. The grown round man would scream as blood filled his mouth, gargling and horrid screams bubbled out. Neph's eyes were widening as his grip tightened around the man's ears, getting a handful of arms. Twisting Wu’s head pulling it from his shoulders.

Neph would watch as blood scattered across his mask, neck, and clothes. Nothing new he hasn’t been around, but the first brother of two was dealt with. Now he was on to the second one. But first he would look around the compound. “ Gao Wu, I hope your brother fight just like you, well until his last breath at least.” Walking away from the man’s body, with the head and spinal cord in hand. It made a loud thud, and plopping noise as it hit the blood on the ground. Neph would quickly get to burning the whole place down and leaving ash in his wake. The night was gonna be long for those in the area as burnt flesh was strong in the air.

wc: 2,919/1,500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum