C-Tier
C-Tier

Laido:

Last edited by Gero Gu on 22/04/21, 12:19 pm; edited 9 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

for all of these abilities that do not utilize magoi, make sure that the scaling says (for every 10 stamina invested) and take that magoi bit out.

Double python strike: you are better off not mentioning speed at all. Everything is dependent on that Iaido trait I'm assuming so make sure that you mentioned that (quick draw is needed) to put in the restrictions. in addition to that, from the flavor wording, it seems that you are trying to do two strikes. You can only do a single attack at D-tier without scaling for the hits in this ability.

Shunpo: get rid of the notion of max speed in this ability. How it works is that ability would allow you to achieve a speed (d-tier for example since this is a d tier ability), and then the distance is determined all the same. Shunpo needs a running head start, or entering that light jog before empowering your calves for the dash. The whole max speed bit doesn't mean anything to us. What speed is he moving at when he executes this move? Also, the distance coverage of 10 meters is too much. 3 meters is more appropriate.

Gero Gu's D Tier|Done|Abilities| Latest?cb=20120405221015

Splitting viper: You have to list the damage it's capable of doing in the description, aka D-tier ability damage. Also, make sure (quick draw) is mentioned in the restrictions since this follows the iaido principle.

Iaido deflects- cost is missing, remove the notion of speed and just mentioned that it is parried and redirected at the target. Make sure you read up on magoi manipulation rules, they are that powerful and if you make a mistake and misjudge the damage, the parry can fail and result in serious injury. I only say this because you mentioned magoi and empowering a rock with magoi manipulation and throwing it has been done before.

Ikkotsu- you do not have access to magoi manipulation at this time at D-tier. Therefore, i will not be able to approve the ability as it stands.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Make the changes before putting it back for for grading

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ooops looks like I bump the wrong link in discord silly me lol. Well I made the changes and ready for next edits thanks for the help!

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Double - Python Strike: D tier can only have one function. This mean one action, so you can't have 2 strikes in this description. Sustain needs to be 0 as well

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Done

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

IIkkotsu: This is a dual function spell. If you want the Knock back and damage you need to drop the Damage to D tier, and remove the wording of the breaking bones, also remove the distance to 5 meters. Also put 0 for sustain.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edits maded so that does that mean I won’t get Crank technique according to the rules ?

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

splitting viper: needs a detail of it's damage. Please but that it dals D-tier ability damage

Shunpo: Duration doesn't make sense for a movement technique such as this for the scaling, distance scaling is more appropriate. Duration is dependent on the nature of the spell, it doesn't make sense to have that for a dash.

IIkkotsu: Repeating the instructions for the second time, you can't have a knockback and damage for the D-tier ability. IT needs to do one or the other and I'm assuming you would rather want the damage. Please add in the text that it deals D-tier ability damage, and remove 5m knockback.

Sidebar: Crow, please listen to instructions and do not put up the abilities again without making the changes that we requested. You said edits were made, but that was not true. Unfortunately, if this happens for a third time, we won't be able to touch your abilities until you do.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Done

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shunpo- Missing scaling, also keep in mind this flavor text, you can't exceed speeds fast enough to where higher tier traits or abiltied can't perceive you

Iado deflect- needs to list damage deflected, should be D-tier and keep in mind magoi most magoi attacks would overpower this still unless the ability was scaled.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

All changes have been made and side note .
I change the level of Laido Deflect to fit the rules of the site, and I am able to start with 5 techniques 4D’s and 1 C rank.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

he's ready to me....

1/2

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2

Code:
[center][b][i]Double - Python Strike[/i][/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b]|D - Tier|
[b]Class:[/b][i]Warrior[/i]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Offensive[/i]
[b]Range:[/b][i]Short|1m -3m[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks: [/b][i]The user much reshealthe his katana upon each strike attempt. Another restriction is the user must use Quick Draw when utilizing his techniques.[/i]
[b]Scaling: [/b][b]Hits: [/b][i]The number of hits or projectiles will increase by an additional cast for every 10 stamina that is invested.[/i]
[b]Sustain:[/b][i]0[/i]
[b]Cool Down:[/b][i]1[/i]
[b]Cost:[/b] -10 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b] [i]Drawing his sword from its sheath using the principles of Iaido, Gero's performed a single slash soon after he shed the blade back into it shealthe. Each successful strike does D- Tier Damage.[/i]

[center][b]Shunpo[/b][/center]

[b][b]Tier:[/b][/b][i]|D - Tier|[/i]
[b][b]Class: [/b][/b][i]Warrior[/i]
[b][b]Type: [/b][/b][i]Supplementary[/i]
[b][b]Range: [/b][/b][i]|Short|3m|[/i]
[b][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/b] [i]If the user's legs are restricted or badly injured the effectiveness of this technique would be cut in half or they won't be able to perform it.[/i]
[b][b]Scaling:[/b][/b][i][b]Range:[/b] The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.[/i]
[b][b]Sustain:[/b][/b][i]0[/i]
[b][b]Cool Down:[/b][/b][i]1[/i]
[b][b]Cost:[/b][/b] [i]-10 Stamina[/i]
[b][b]Description:[/b][/b]
[i]Shunpo is a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than most people's eyes can follow. This technique's main aspect is speed, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. This is a subsequent movement-based ability allowing the user closed short distance upon activation for a total of three spurts. The distance one of these burst of speed travel is up to him of course, but only a total of 3 meter can be traveled with this skill and it only lasts for a single post.[/i]

[left][b]                                   [/b][/left]
[left][b]                                Spliting Viper[/b][/left]

[size=12][b]Tier:[/b] D - Tier[/size]
[size=12][b]Class:[/b] |Warrior|[/size]
[size=12][b]Type:[/b] Offensive[/size]
[size=12][b]Range:[/b]|Short|3 meter|[/size]
[size=12][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user's aim isn't always that accurate due to how fast he is moving. It required the user to have a sheathe, and a Katana. Along with the trait Quick Draw to perform this technique.[/size]
[size=12][b]Scaling:[/b] [/size][b][size=12]Damage:[/size] [/b]The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every - 10 stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
[size=12][b]Sustain:[/b] 0[/size]
[size=12][b]Cool Down:[/b] 1[/size]
[size=12][b]Cost:[/b] -10 Stamina[/size]
[size=12][b]Description:[/b][/size]
[list]
The user holds their katana by the hilt as they quickly unsheathe the katana to deliver a precision cut from the[/list]
left shoulder to their right hip before resheathing the katana back into it sheathe. This technique is performed with either his right hand or left hand. Each successful strike does D- Tier Damage.

[center][b]Laido Deflect[/b][/center]

[size=12][b]Tier:[/b] |C - Tier|[/size]
[size=12][b]Class:[/b]|[i]Warrior|[/i][/size]
[size=12][b]Type:[/b]|[i]Defensive[/i][/size]
[size=12][b]Range:[/b][i]|Medium|[/i][/size]
[size=12][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must be able to see the incoming object. The user can only repel up to a single object.This can also be used with Quick Draw.[/size]

[size=12][b]Scaling:[/b] [/size][b]Defense: [/b]The tier of damage blocked/parried will increase by one for every -10 stamina that is invested. This may also be considered Damage scaling. (Caps at A-tier)
[size=12][b]Sustain:[/b] 0[/size]
[size=12][b]Cool Down:[/b] 1[/size]
[size=12][b]Cost:[/b]|- 20 Stamina|[/size]
[size=12][b]Description:[/b][/size]
[list]
 By using the side of their blade, the user is capable of parried and redirected an attack at there target. Deflecting up a single projectile at a time or a single attack back to where they originated from at speed of this technique. The projectile must be no bigger than basketball in order to be deflected. This technique can only deflect up to  C - Rank Technique.[/list]

[center][b]I[/b][b]Ikkotsu[/b][/center]

[size=12][b]Tier:[/b]|D - Tier| [/size]
[size=12][b]Class:[/b] Warrior[/size]
[size=12][b]Type:[/b] Offensive[/size]
[size=12][b]Range:[/b] Short[/size]
[size=12][b]Requirements/Drawbacks: [/b][i]The user can use either fist to perform this technique. However, due to the level of power, this attack does cause minor strain and bruise along the user's arm at a moderate level. Upon successfully hit the target.[/i][/size]
[b][size=12]Scaling: [/size][/b]
[b]Damage[/b]: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every - 10 stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
[size=12][b]Sustain: [/b][i]0[/i][/size]
[size=12][b]Cool Down:[/b] 2[/size]
[size=12][b]Cost:[/b][i] |-10 Stamina[/i][/size]
[b][size=12]Description:[/size][/b]
[list]
The user releases a powerful physical punch(Right or Left) aim at the target's body. The real damage come from the shockwave that the user release upon contact with the target in question.This does D - Tier Damage upon each hit. [/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum