Country Affiliation: Wanderer
Race: Magi
Tier: A
Class: Magician
Age + Birthdate: 36 | July 1st
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality:

+ compassionate
{Her heart aches for those whose plights coincide with her own. A motherly woman at her core, she tends to the earth and those who inhabit it with everything she has.}
+ resourceful
{There is nothing that can't be worked around. If there is an obstacle getting in the way of what she wants, she will find a way to overcome it.}
+ educated
{While the knowledge of the world is vast, she is well versed in its history and cultures. To her, as a Magi, that is the most important thing of all.}
+ protective
{For those she holds close are kept under her grand sphere. She would allow herself to be harmed before a friend or loved one if it came down to it.}

- distant
{What has broken a heart is a wound that is hard to mend. She prefers to keep her emotional distance from others.}
- melancholic
{Due to her short life of tragic experiences, she finds the times she is able to smile true few and far between. The moment she does is when she shines the brightest.}
- insecure
{Being a Magi isn't without its troubles. Often does she doubt her own skill and capability only to be brought back by her perseverance.}
- difficult
{More stubborn than an ox, it is hard to get her to change her opinions or outlooks on anything. Not even her past lover had enough sway over her to change her mind.}

+ gardening
{Even despite her accursed touch, she holds an extraordinary love for plants and tending to the earth; particularly flowers. She abstains spider lilies with every fiber of her being.}
+ floral tea
{Linked with her adoration for flowers, she quite enjoys tea made with such. A morning enjoying a cup of tea is a shared pastime both her and her late lover had shared. Her favorite is rose tea.}
+ children
{A reminder of something she can never have yet allows her to appreciate them all the more so. She has a soft spot for them, often taking on an elder sister or motherly role in the younger lives she affects.}
+ fire
{The very element that had been melded and shaped by her late lover. She had never found beauty in it until she witnessed it flow around him with such grace.}

Dislikes:

- death
{Being surrounded by death for her entire life, she wishes for it to end. A world without it would be ideal yet she knows it is a necessity to make room for newer life.}
- lack of freedom
{Having been taught all her life to be bound by the shackles of fate, she rejects any constraints placed upon her. She does as she pleases and despises when anyone or anything tells her otherwise.}
- spider lilies
{A flower that was common in the beds of her clan and atop the caskets of their funerals. The symbol of death. They seem to follow her wherever she goes and she wishes they would go away.}
- sweets
{Her palate is sensitive to sugar to a degree where it makes her ill. While she can indulge in desserts and candies from time to time, her consumption of them is limited and she tends to avoid them.}

Aspirations:

Fate has bound her since the very first breath she drew when she came into this world. A leash that led her down a path lined with shattered glass and broken promises. Even as she wrapped herself up in the flames of love, even that faded to nothing but ashes in her palms.

Once upon a time, they shared a vision— to break away from the shackles of fate and forge their own path in the world. He was a warrior; bound to a code of honor branded into his back. She was noble; bound to the duties of her people. They ran from their lives in search of freedom. Yet at the end of a sword, he met his end and she was left alone.

Yet to this day, she carries this vision with a strong heart. No longer only for herself but for all who live. She will liberate them all.

Fears:

Love is a force that has proved itself to cause misfortune to those around her. A feeling so unsuspectedly placed in her heart yet ripped out of it all the same. It is not that she fears the feeling itself but the painful outcome she has found to be inevitable. Like life, it is never lasting and like death, its loss is permanent.

It is the possibility of failure that shakes her the most— to travel down the very path that could prevent her from ever reaching her goal. Her own demise is an outcome she can accept as she will have done all she could. Yet her dream falling apart while she is living is the nightmare that haunts her at every step.

Face-Claim: Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Periwinkle
Height: 167 cm (5' 6")
Weight: 56 kg (125 lbs)
Appearance:

Her eyes are the color of the morning sky. Soft blends of muted rose and golden shimmer against blanched cornflower blues. Inky strands flow from atop her head, winding and bending like ribbons, neatly trimmed and perfumed with camomile and ginger lily.

She is thin, almost ghostly in complexion, sparsely dappled with beauty marks clustered in simple constellations. Slender, well-manicured fingers lead to old, faded scars that run along the underside of her arm. Across her back are the remnants of leather lashes.

White is the tone of her garments, simple and decorated with patterns of what she can not touch. Small birds and beautiful arrays of botanicals adorned with remnants from the sea. Pearls and shells, polished to a pristine state, plucked by her very fingertips.

The surface of her hands is smooth, harboring a death-like chill. Her touch, albeit deadly to some, is always gentle. Like the wind grazing across your skin. She is a woman who means no harm yet holds the suffering of many upon her shoulders.

Rukh Alignment: Black
Special Features:

Ren is unable to bear children; a harsh truth she discovered during her marriage.

History:
click to expand:
Role-Play Sample:
click to expand:

2Ren Susa Empty Re: Ren Susa 21/03/21, 09:22 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I loved the small blurb you did for your history, it really inspired me to know how her emotional backlash will go into her KC plots, approved as everything looks good, welcome aboard Magi Ren.

Code:
<div style="margin: 0px auto; width: 450px;text-align: justify;">
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/50m7TS4.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Ren Susa
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Wanderer
[b]Race:[/b] Magi
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 36 | July 1st
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual
[b]Personality:[/b]
<div style="margin-left:35px;">
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]compassionate[/b]
{[i]Her heart aches for those whose plights coincide with her own. A motherly woman at her core, she tends to the earth and those who inhabit it with everything she has.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]resourceful[/b]
{[i]There is nothing that can't be worked around. If there is an obstacle getting in the way of what she wants, she will find a way to overcome it.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]educated[/b]
{[i]While the knowledge of the world is vast, she is well versed in its history and cultures. To her, as a Magi, that is the most important thing of all.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]protective[/b]
{[i]For those she holds close are kept under her grand sphere. She would allow herself to be harmed before a friend or loved one if it came down to it.[/i]}

[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]distant[/b]
{[i]What has broken a heart is a wound that is hard to mend. She prefers to keep her emotional distance from others.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]melancholic[/b]
{[i]Due to her short life of tragic experiences, she finds the times she is able to smile true few and far between. The moment she does is when she shines the brightest.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]insecure[/b]
{[i]Being a Magi isn't without its troubles. Often does she doubt her own skill and capability only to be brought back by her perseverance.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]difficult[/b]
{[i]More stubborn than an ox, it is hard to get her to change her opinions or outlooks on anything. Not even her past lover had enough sway over her to change her mind.[/i]}
</div>
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]gardening[/b]
{[i]Even despite her accursed touch, she holds an extraordinary love for plants and tending to the earth; particularly flowers. She abstains spider lilies with every fiber of her being.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]floral tea[/b]
{[i]Linked with her adoration for flowers, she quite enjoys tea made with such. A morning enjoying a cup of tea is a shared pastime both her and her late lover had shared. Her favorite is rose tea.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]children[/b]
{[i]A reminder of something she can never have yet allows her to appreciate them all the more so. She has a soft spot for them, often taking on an elder sister or motherly role in the younger lives she affects.[/i]}
[b][color=#996699]+[/color][/b] [b]fire[/b]
{[i]The very element that had been melded and shaped by her late lover. She had never found beauty in it until she witnessed it flow around him with such grace.[/i]}
</div>
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]death[/b]
{[i]Being surrounded by death for her entire life, she wishes for it to end. A world without it would be ideal yet she knows it is a necessity to make room for newer life.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]lack of freedom[/b]
{[i]Having been taught all her life to be bound by the shackles of fate, she rejects any constraints placed upon her. She does as she pleases and despises when anyone or anything tells her otherwise.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]spider lilies[/b]
{[i]A flower that was common in the beds of her clan and atop the caskets of their funerals. The symbol of death. They seem to follow her wherever she goes and she wishes they would go away.[/i]}
[b][color=#666699]-[/color][/b] [b]sweets[/b]
{[i]Her palate is sensitive to sugar to a degree where it makes her ill. While she can indulge in desserts and candies from time to time, her consumption of them is limited and she tends to avoid them.[/i]}
</div>
[b]Aspirations:[/b]
Fate has bound her since the very first breath she drew when she came into this world. A leash that led her down a path lined with shattered glass and broken promises. Even as she wrapped herself up in the flames of love, even that faded to nothing but ashes in her palms.

Once upon a time, they shared a vision— to break away from the shackles of fate and forge their own path in the world. He was a warrior; bound to a code of honor branded into his back. She was noble; bound to the duties of her people. They ran from their lives in search of freedom. Yet at the end of a sword, he met his end and she was left alone.

Yet to this day, she carries this vision with a strong heart. No longer only for herself but for all who live. She will liberate them all.
</div>
[b]Fears:[/b]
Love is a force that has proved itself to cause misfortune to those around her. A feeling so unsuspectedly placed in her heart yet ripped out of it all the same. It is not that she fears the feeling itself but the painful outcome she has found to be inevitable. Like life, it is never lasting and like death, its loss is permanent.

It is the possibility of failure that shakes her the most— to travel down the very path that could prevent her from ever reaching her goal. Her own demise is an outcome she can accept as she will have done all she could. Yet her dream falling apart while she is living is the nightmare that haunts her at every step.
</div>
[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Black
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Periwinkle
[b]Height:[/b] 167 cm (5' 6")
[b]Weight:[/b] 56 kg (125 lbs)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Her eyes are the color of the morning sky. Soft blends of muted rose and golden shimmer against blanched cornflower blues. Inky strands flow from atop her head, winding and bending like ribbons, neatly trimmed and perfumed with camomile and ginger lily.

She is thin, almost ghostly in complexion, sparsely dappled with beauty marks clustered in simple constellations. Slender, well-manicured fingers lead to old, faded scars that run along the underside of her arm. Across her back are the remnants of leather lashes.

White is the tone of her garments, simple and decorated with patterns of what she can not touch. Small birds and beautiful arrays of botanicals adorned with remnants from the sea. Pearls and shells, polished to a pristine state, plucked by her very fingertips.

The surface of her hands is smooth, harboring a death-like chill. Her touch, albeit deadly to some, is always gentle. Like the wind grazing across your skin. She is a woman who means no harm yet holds the suffering of many upon her shoulders.
</div>
[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] Black
[b]Special Features:[/b]
Ren is unable to bear children; a harsh truth she discovered during her marriage.
</div>
[b]History:[/b][spoiler="click to expand"]Ren is a princess of the minor noble clan of Susa that resides on an island off the mainland of Kina. They worship and are said to have descended from the kami of the sea and storms, Susano'o. She was born during a harsh storm that was believed to be their patron kami celebrating her birth. Her mother had died during the midst of childbirth and to save the life of their child, her father had to cut Ren out of her womb.

As a child, her blessing had become more apparent and her magic developed at a rapid pace. Around the home, plants would wilt, pets would mysteriously perish as she developed her spells. Concerned, her family had taken her to a priest who identified it as a blessing from Izanami-no-Mikoto when in fact, she had been merely been born a Magi. The elders decided her abilities would be useful for their agenda, using and conditioning her to dispose of their enemies.

Being used and the nature of her powers caused her great distress. she attempted many times to kill herself but failed as her blessing wouldn't allow her to die. For doing this, the elders had forced her father to lash her for her offense to the kami. She has a good relationship with her father despite this. she knows he loves her. she has a sister named Akiko who she is close to.

She ran away from home in her mid-teens with Jirou, her personal servant, to live her own life and find a new purpose.

After a time, ended up eloping with a samurai named Natsuhiko who belonged to the Reimu clan. She made a pact with him to break the chains of fate, shirking their duties to their clans, and forging their own path in the world.

But they could not escape their duties for long. The Susa had spent their resources to hunt her down, forcing them into hiding. While the responsibilities of being the head of his clan came to her husband as the island they resided in went into a state of war.

Inevitably, he fell in battle, and by the time she found him, it was too late. Despite his wishes, she tried to heal him with her magic. But he had lost too much blood and toxins spilled from his gut had already circulated through his body. To ease his pain was not enough. Deprived and fallen in her grief, she swore to use her gifts to uphold their dream to the very end.[/spoiler]
[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b][spoiler="click to expand"][i]Do you believe in fate?[/i]

A question that echoed within the depth of her heart. She can see that fleck of gold and amber— a flame once lost. Once she had answered:

[i]I do.[/i]

Yet entangled they were within the red strings. Their fingers so far from reach. She could escape her duties, cover her skin in different cloth, change her identity— to feel fresh grass beneath her fingers— the warmth of his breath upon her cheek once more, even that would be enough.

Once they thought it to be a puzzle, something to solve. if the sun could long for the moon, then who was to say they could not meet in eclipse? Yet each piece they unraveled pulled them further apart like the ripping of tides until all she could see was his embers fade from her vision.

Fate was a force stronger than even herself. it is not something meant to be overcome. But as long as air draws into her lungs, she would stray from the path given to her. She breathes his name from her heart. A reminder of why she had made this decision— to break from the shackles of fate. But never to forget what she was.

So with her hands pressed upon the ground, she digs her roots into the earth. Rukh dances in clusters around her body and upwards into the skies. The sunset reflects off the periwinkle stars that gaze into its perfection. Each grain of sand swirls in wispy spirals, rising into alabaster pillars, etching every detail into the art they formed.

The ground rumbles and shakes as the desert sinks into itself to make room for something greater. A home for a being that in the right hands that she was sure could change destiny itself. Where she had failed, one may succeed in the war against powers greater than them all.

Time was all she needed to find them.

[i]Just a bit longer.[/i][/spoiler]</div>

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]