Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) 8d82da75002de081391cd7c151273116

Name: Santelmo
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Trick Scythe
Appearance: A black iron shaft rises to the clouds. Its polished, albeit bland, design stands at 1.85m tall, and is complemented by its metallic and sometimes mechanical extremities. One such extremity is the formidable blade its boasts— set cross to the pole's tip and softly waning like the midnight crescent. Though its blade is hardened with carbon steel, the point and its immediate surrounding edge has been forged with flint. The blade itself measures 1m long with its thick base coming in at .8m and ending in a pointed tip. Along its crested steel, a vent hides beneath dual metal plating, one for each side. They partially rise at the call of the lever. Of course, this lever is located .18m beneath the blade and protrudes from the shaft with the length of .4m for easy access. A slim .15m blade protrudes from the bottom of the shaft too.    
Weapon Tricks:

• Fuming Fears (A)- Held inside the scythe's sickle is an incendiary concoction of minerals (primarily composed of magnesium) grounded into a fine, black powder. When the lever is switched and the vents opened: this mixture seeps from the scythe with every swing to produce a billowing smokescreen for the cost of 1 ammo. This smoke rolls across the area of 3m in whatever direction the scythe swung towards, and automatically disappears the end of the user's next post. However, the user (and anyone else for that matter) may immediately discharge the smokescreen by exposing it to an open flame or a spark. This mere act sets off a volatile reaction that turns the once rolling smokescreen into an roaring incendiary cloud which deals B-Tier fire damage to anyone licked by the fire. The flint blade of this weapon provides the necessary spark to make use of hot new gimmick.

2Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) Empty Re: Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) 19/03/21, 04:37 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Have you read over your trick weapon rules in regards to the assassin class lately? As a C-tier assassin, you should only have two trick points available. You can either spread them so that you can have a C-tier trick or have 2 d tier tricks. You wouldn't be able to bypass it by simply turning the scythe into an A-tier weapon. So how about you read it over again and lower the capabilities of the trick and we could give it another try, alright?

However, it's too powerful with what you are capable of creating at this moment.

3Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) Empty Re: Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) 19/03/21, 09:00 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am buying this weapon for him to use when he's proper rank, please focus on the approvablity of the item and not his rank.

4Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) Empty Re: Nightmare Fuel (Scythe) 21/03/21, 08:00 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ok, so it offers a flamable smoke? How big is the explosion as a result of the reaction? Is it also 3 meters? does the fire also last until the end of the user's next post?

Damage type would have to be basic or a fire-based basic in your case. So far, there isn't an ammo type that did ability damage as a result of it's usage. In addition to that, since this takes away from your main ammo pool, regardless of whether you use throwing knives or even a throwing axe, you need to be mindful that usage of this function takes away from ammo functions that use your "general pool". That's a lot of micro managing, on your end, and you would have to be careful to not over extend your ammo pool.

Even my vials have to be made separately and don't come from a general pool, so this is a zero prep time incenderary device which is powerful. With that, I need a compromise. At the start of the thread, I need a requirement from you to dictate the amount of incendiary charges you have in that weapon as opposed to other basic stealth ammo.

you are C tier now, so lets say you either used your whole slot for 10 rounds of the incenderary ammo, or split it to 5 of the incendenary ammo and 5 throwing knives. Get me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum