You are not connected. Please login or register

Violent Duet [Knux/Coliseum]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Violent Duet [Knux/Coliseum] Empty Violent Duet [Knux/Coliseum] 20/02/21, 07:43 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Duel Against:

It were dark gloomy skies just a day prior. It had been quite cold lately within Reim. However, the black and gray clouds were to part this morning, unveiling a spray of sunshine and clear blue skies. It was Angelus' return to the capital of Reim after a very successful campaign. In only a short time, Angelus' popularity soared. It was his first time back in the capital and now, he was being expected to partake in a match.

It were to be going back on the deal Angelus made with his sponsor of his if he did not continue his Coliseum duels. So, the young warrior had a deal to uphold. Yet the deal was not so bad. Angelus made plenty money the more he won, and was even given expensive tools of magic to use in the duels. In this new match he had been scheduled by his sponsor, he were to don a new magic weapon said to be ancient. Its design alluded to ancient origins, but the origins of the weapon were frankly just unknown. Angelus had another magic weapon that seemed ancient, but what were these tools' origins, he couldn't help but ponder. Angelus went to receive it though.

Lucius Cornelius: "I hope you are prepared for your duel. I came across this magic weapon the other day at a market. I have no idea where this scythe is from, but I bought it for a bargain. You ought to have the scythe, Angelus. Its magic is weird and uncommon but could be beneficial in the duel today. You will be facing very powerful opponents, but with a strong partner. There is also a shield I bought with the scythe."

Casually gifting Angelus the scythe, Angelus were to grasp ahold of the long handle and examine it from the top to the very bottom. Lucius was very invested in making the white haired man a very famed gladiator. It were to bring so much business and notoriety to Lucius. Staring over at Lucius for a moment, Angelus were to nod to the wealthy man and thank him. It was a very great gift from a very great man. It was now just to practice using this weapon for a moment, for Angelus was prepared to fight his new and tough opponents. After given a moment, he were to then depart.

Angelus: "It is time.. To duel.."

Softly the words were to part from his black painted lips. Angelus were to pull his finger back from his lips now. It was finished. Angelus now wiped his fingers clean. It was his signature black lipstick that had begun to be synonymous with his duels and notoriety as a gladiator. It was a style that Angelus quite fancied. Minutes from the grand old Coliseum, Angelus could hear the gathering crowds. How exhilarating this was to be back, at last, from over a month of not dueling in the Coliseum.

Yet the duel could also go very wrong. Angelus had to be careful, and fight as he has before in other duels, maybe more so now, with his opponents said to be powerful. Angelus were to enter the barracks, but not dawdle for long, as his match was first this morning. He pondered on who this partner may be. He hoped the partner was a competent warrior. It was time now, and Angelus were to be called out alongside this unknown partner that'd reveal himself. A red haired gladiator, likely a Fanalis.

Angelus: "Kill them if you please, I am not one who cares very much. My name is Angelus Spinam. Yours?"

Plot Log: The Keeper's Scythe obtained. Cold Coffin obtained.

Wordcount: 593

Magic Weapons Equipped:

Magic Item Equipped:

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since his return, there had only been one thing that burned at his mind like a wildfire.  His lost to that mystery man within the halls of the damn Dungeon.  It had proven even his mind had a weak spot, that his past had a way to flooding the gates of his mind with rage, something he had tried long and hard about trying to overcome.  Perhaps he was just cursed to live forever with the rage of his race. Suffering from two different types of Loses the Fanalis retreated home to Reim where he had made his name known within the Country, first as a Young Unity Corps Recruit and then as a Veteran Coliseum Warrior. He had returned home to retrain himself, reel in his mishaps and what had cost him to lose his fight.

Since his return, the Coliseum had been his training grounds, in his absence they had recruited better warriors across the area to come and fight. He had first tried his hand on a Giant Ape where match his strength equally,  and then a set of Magical Twins.  Now before him were two members of the Fanalis corps, two of his race.   This would be a good test to see where he stood since his return. As always Knuckles would be within the locker room removing his finer clothing and his gold rings. He would engage in a bit of locker room small talk. There were many who hated him within these walls but a handful who respected him. Apparently, the young warrior he would be paired up with was on the up, undefeated. He showed promise in this sport, thought today would be a fine test for both of them.

Knuckles would get his combat attire on, his golden necklace, and trousers.  It was all for show more than any else. A Fanalis sporting gold, how uncommon and in his mind disgusting nowadays.  Sliding his shield onto this arm he'd then place his bronze sword into it.  Looking into his locker he saw his darts for his glove, a tool of his trade he hadn't used often. Perhaps it would be better to use today than the yo-yo.   Reaching in he would grip the glove and slip it on, he'd take the darts and fix them to his clothing.   He had his weapons for today's exhibition and was ready to go out and fight.  

Meeting his partner at the gate Knuckles looked over at the warrior who had exotic weapons for taste, perhaps the yo-yo would of fit in more.  He listened to the man's words, it seemed he didn't care if Knuckles would kill the opponents or not, this was answered with a head nod and a grin. I don't kill for the please like they say, I kill to ensure victory. Leaving a man to live after defeat is to sew your own death."  Anger could be heard within his voice as he thought back to the masked man who bested him, he would soon learn that lesson.  

"I hope it will be a pleasure Angelus, I'm Knuckles Shi. Let's put on a good show."

The announcer would come over the systems. " LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN, REIMIAN'S OF ALL AGES, FROM THE SLUMS IN THE DOCKS TO THE COUNCILMEN'S COUCH, LET'S GET READY FOR ANOTHER DAY FILLED WITH BETS AND BATTLES.  TODAY WE HAVE A MATCH LIKE NO OTHER THREE FANALIS WHO HAVE STRONG RECORDS WITHIN THE AREA AND A HUMAN SHOWING HE CAN COMPLETE WITH THEIR SPEED AND STRENGTH.  ALL BETS ARE FINAL! FROM THE EAST WING WE HAVE THE PAIR FROM OUR VERY OWN FANALIS CORPS VITA AND MARCUS VERSUS ANGELUS AND KNUCKLES!"

613/1600

Items:

Ammo:20/20

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Roars from the crowd filled the ears of Angelus. It was unlike any crowd he has ever heard before. How unprecedented. Who is his partner and opponents for such vigor to be present in the Coliseum this particular morning? Angelus could only ponder on the fact for a moment however, for his duel began suddenly. It felt like such a long time though, these chants of anticipation from the blood thirsty crowds. Yet he would not let the crowd faze him. Grasping his scythe tight, he fixated his dark eyes upon his foes. It were to be two other Fanalis which Angelus were to have to duel. How were he to fair in his first duel against Fanalis with a Fanalis? Angelus were to learn soon enough. Once the match commenced, Angelus set his sights on the main prey. It was not to be the lion hunting, but rather the soldier of Reim hunting.

Angelus: "Form before me, Dolos and Aceso. I call upon you."

Said the young man, lending his weapon magoi. Angelus focused for only the tiniest moment in order to cast his pair of magic twins. Dolos was the twin whom was of illusion magic. In immaculate black garbs, dark blue accents, a muscular physique, Dolos took shape wielding a spear. Aceso on the other hand was of healing magic and emerged onto the field of battle in white greek like garbs with gold accents. As a pair they were realized. Dolos and Aceso carried unique and intricate personas by the natural function of the magic of the scythe. Dolos and his clone were to set foot within the Coliseum now. Angelus sent Dolos to help the other man in battle with Vita, the Fanalis woman of long red locks. Dolos lunged.

Dolos: "I will lend you my help, Knuckles. Let me be the distraction."

Said the illusion man, rushing past Knux to lunge at the woman who were to try and evade the direct attack from Dolos. However, the Fanalis battle maiden was quick on her feet. She were to Dash behind Dolos and try to kick him with a Furious Strike. It were to be up to Knux now how he may take advantage of the circumstances that the illusion had found himself within. Dolos provided as he said to Knux, a true distraction to have her react and become occupied with an action. Angelus did not care to glance at Dolos though, for he had his very own challenge here close to him to take care of. Angelus lent his armband magoi, and cast a function on his scythe.

Marcus Alexius: "Fanalis Step!"

It was so utterly quick. Marcus flashed before Angelus' eyes.

Angelus: "Ventus Tactus!"

A coat of razor magic veiled the scythe suddenly.

Marcus Alexius: "Mars' Reign!"

An unfazed and excited Marcus shouts in the air in front of the white haired gladiator, spiraling for him with his sword.

Angelus: "Parrius!"

Guarding himself with the blade of his scythe, Angelus clenched his teeth. Pushing the mighty red lion back with the razor magic blade of the scythe, he would see the sword of the Fanalis lose stability in his hands. It was his chance to strike! Angelus raced onward and tried to desperately to land a strike, but his horizontal slash with his scythe were to be blocked by the Fanalis' piece of armor on his left arm. It were to prove quite troublesome. Angelus were to however cut viciously into the armor of the man as his razor magic still veiled the blade of his scythe. Marcus were to take notice of the gash in his armor, and seem taken aback. Angelus could win this if he just kept playing smart, ensuring the red lion did not sink his teeth in Angelus.

Wordcount: 632

Overall Wordcount: 1125

Magoi: 90

Stamina 170

Abilities Used:

Magic Weapons Used:

Magic Item Used:

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The match would start both gates lifting and the opposing side made no mistake in coming in right away.  On his side of the arena Knuckles would see a bit of casting via magic weapon from his partner. A man would appear and spoke to him, it seemed Angelus thought Knuckles needed the help, however instead of seeing this as an insult to his power Knuckles would allow the aid and use it as it was mentioned, as a distraction.   Knuckles would match the dash of the woman Vita with his own Taking a single step forward he would dash instantly for 10 meters. This was his own Fanalis step. He made sure to take it behind the man made of illusion. Moving at his top speed Knuckles used Nimble fingers to load a dart into the chamber firing off a single dart as Vita's attack would strike through the Illusion. The Dart  would find purchase on the target hitting the woman in her back for A tier damage.

Making use of Nimble Fingers again he would instantly draw his bronze sword, and rush towards the woman with another Fanalis step Moving another 10 meters instantly he'd start to plant his feet, while twisting his torso. His feet slid to a halt as he used his Perfect Balance to maintain his balance on the sand as he would slide into attack range.  With a Quick stabbing motion the Fanalis would attempt to stab his blade through his opponent as he lunged forward.

The fault would be in Knuckles for using the dart, it alerted Vita to his presence, She would Dash  Out the way of his attack leaving a dust cloud in the wake of the attack from Knuckles.  
She would then use her Rapid strike on Knuckles attempting to bash him. The first punch would land hitting Knuckles in his arm, early knocking his sword from his hand, however he was able to shift his feet to defensive position, using his blade he'd bat the second punch away redirecting it downwards to the ground.

Knux would leap backwards to put space between them, he was going to fight her on even ground.
"I got to thank you for hitting me, you have shown that you are capable but don't think for a second you can beat me. "

Sheathing his sword back into his shield, after that he would drop the shield to the ground, then remove his glove from his arm.  Crossing their arms, bringing them back to their sides slowly, assuming a firm stance while gathering energy.

Vita would stand up right as she grinned watching as he would boast and drop his sword and shield, as well as his glove.   "Oh? Haha, tough talk from a Fanalis who uses a blade and shield, tossing them away now only shows that you're going to try and match me, but you can't. I'm a veteran in hand to hand combat,  judging from how you fought earlier you spent a lot with that blade, but you cast it away. You're at a disadvantage now!

Drawing all their magoi towards the center of their body. Knuckles' magoi takes on a slight red hue as it imbues though the user's body, making it appear as if their magoi as taken the shape of Lion, becoming almost like a new skin.

Vita's eyes would then widen and her mouth would become open at the shock, this was Magoi Manipulation, she was unable to use the skill herself. Though she had seen this from higher ups and humans within the Coliseum.  

Knuckles would look back towards the woman and chuckle as he would flex his left arm as he started to walk towards her, the crowd would start to scream and loose their minds at the power displayed between all four fighters.

Magoi:(130/170)
Stamina:(370/410)
WC: 638+613= 1251

Weapons/Abilities Used:
Traits:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

In a very intense duel, the two men fixated their eyes upon one another. It was very crucial and important none of them let the other slip past the eyes of the other. If one of them somehow made a move that was not seen, the duel could very well just end as soon as then. Angelus were to suck his teeth in minor irritation. Keeping at a fair and safe distance from Marcus, Angelus had been taking notes of the techniques that the red lion had displayed thus far. Marcus were to rush at the white haired human yet again, being quite the bodacious gladiator. It were to have the crowd roaring in thrill. Angelus expected Marcus to slowly grow more impatient. Now the young Angelus just had to find out how he can have Marcus act wrongly.

Angelus: "Cannot land a hit?"

Said the antagonistic white haired man, taunting his opponent.

Marcus: "Do not worry, I will! Fanalis Step!"

Responded the male lion, leaping for the hunter. In that second that the red haired beast closed the gap between Angelus and him is the very same second he were to realize that the white haired gladiator was not just any other Human. It was an agenda of the legionary to show the world that Fanalis were the equals of Humans. For quite a long time, Fanalis have been considered the most capable in combat and in the military. However, Angelus sought to utterly destroy those silly notions. It was a problem for Angelus that distinctions were made between all people of Reim.

Angelus: "Fanalis Step you say.. Humans are quite capable. Do not underestimate us. They say Fanalis this, Fanalis that. Imagine how silly a Human Step would be? At least be creative in names."

Stated the young man as a clone of Dolos were to intercept Marcus. Angelus were to come from the behind of the clone and with his scythe, try to cut the naive red haired man. Marcus were to kick the clone out the way and clash Angelus with the best technique he has, Mars' Reign. Angelus were to laugh to himself for now the lion had been enraged and provoked enough to just wildly strike. Marcus was quite powerful, but he was only a generic genetically gifted Fanalis whom learned to use his blade well but not well enough.

Now, by the hands of the truly gifted, Marcus were to fall. Angelus looked on at Marcus with unamusing dull eyes. Lifting his cold shield up just right below his eyes, the skull of the shield stared deep at Marcus as the tool was fed magoi. Marcus were to strike at the shield in a fury, and quickly find his blade being covered in a deep ice. Angelus were to smirk, laughing a bit.

Marcus: "Take that back, you bastard! I am prideful of it!"

Loudly roared the enraged Fanalis.

Angelus: "Hmhmhmhm! No.."

Laughed the unapologetic Angelus, unveiling his black lipped smile from behind his cold shield. Marcus unable to take his blade out from the ice, Angelus rose his scythe to the sky before Marcus, and then brought it down to deliver a last blow to the infuriated Fanalis. It was a sharp and abrupt slash. It were to be a gash on his chest that were to spurt out blood as if a geyser. It were to paint Angelus' shield and scythe, as well as Angelus' face. It was an end to the Fanalis that Angelus had not necessarily wanted, but one that came, and went. Marcus' lifeless body laid. It were to be followed by a burst of roars from the crowd, shocked at the duet duel.

Wordcount: 616

Overall Wordcount: 1741

Magoi: 80

Stamina 150

Abilities Used:

Magic Weapons Used:

Magic Item Active:

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Vita had waited long enough, she would get over her few seconds of freight by reminding herself how strong she was, what her record was, and that they were both Fanalis.  She would Dash[/d] towards Knuckles with her Fanalis step,  crossing the gap between them with ease, she wouldn't waste time with a second thought as she motioned her leg and twisted her body giving her Furious Strike another go. She would attempt to land the kick with precision unlike ever before, aiming to end this fight right here and now so that she may face the Human after.  

As he walked towards her, Knuckles noticed the shift in her weight, he knew what she was going to do because it would be what he would do. Close the gap and hit hard and fast before his opponent could even make a move. With this tale sign combined with his experience in combat Knuckles would swing his left arm out with A tier strength backed by his magoi, making contact with the leg kick and stopping it head-on, however, the magoi would push out for A-tier damage 3 meters from where the two Fanalis would meet. Dust would lift as she could feel the bone in her leg snap.

Vita would let out a shriek of pain as she would start to lose her balance. Rage overcame her, she would not let this be the end! She was nothing but foolish in the end. Knuckles' arm would swing over her leg and trap it under his arm and held it tight against his torso, The A tier grip hold alone would send pain throughout her lower body.  In the same motion, his right legs swept out taking her leg out from under her as his left leg pushed forward, sending them both into the ground. With his right Elbow, he would plant it into her throat with a full swing backed with his A-tier Strength.

The woman began to claw at the male, with her nails cutting his skin and she tried to escape him, though this was not likely to happen. Her muscles needed air and currently, her air was fully crushed. Only subtle gaps would come from her as she tried to breathe but could not.  The red Magoi around the warrior faded from his body as he lied on her as she would slowly die.  

"Today I free you from this pain, I will ensure you return to the flow as I have everyone I have bested. I honor your power and strength, your spirit as a warrior in the only way I know-how. Honorable death."

Her face would show her shock and desperate need of help, she did not wish to die. She was on the edge of becoming something great. A one in a generation warrior, but it was all over now.  Knuckles would let her leg free as he lifted from a full mount to a half mount. Lifting his right arm up he would punch her twice with it, each dealing A-tier damage to her head. The first strike breaking her skull and the second giving enough impact to bounce her brain around enough times to where it would bleed, and then bleed out. The function had stopped everywhere, and seconds later her lifeless corpse remained on the dirt.

Standing up to his feet he looked over to the human who had won, Angelus was going to be a name that would soon be known, the next generation of warriors was before him. A Rival or possibly enemy one day perhaps.  Walking over to his gear he would fetch it before walking near the Human Warrior and extending his right hand, something he had never done before. He was showing those who knew the Name of Knuckles Shi, that he recognized this man. If Angelus took his hand, Knuckles would lift it into the air. All the while he could feel the fatigue set into his left arm and upper body from his magoi.

WC:672+1251=1923/1600
Abilitiy:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It were to seem that his fellow gladiator were to have successfully won his bout against the quite adept Fanalis woman. Yet, looked as if she was not quite adept enough against Knuckles, a truly exceptional Fanalis warrior. Angelus were to be offered a right hand by the man. It was a gesture that the white haired man could not quite understand. However, he were to accept the hand of the man, to soon realize he was being acknowledged by the man.

Angelus were to feel a sense of progress he had not yet felt much before. It was only now sinking in. Angelus had come a long way, and in such a short span of time. It was a bit tough to realize the progress he had been making since beginning his gladiator and military career only a few months ago now. Angelus' ego were to only be elevated by the Fanalis. It was unknown if it was for better or for worse, but that was soon to be known as the white haired reaper progressed. Yes, that is what Angelus had to do, continue on.

Angelus: "I thank you for the duel. Let us hope neither of us have to duel each other one day, alas fate tends to be rather cruel. I hope to see you again, Knuckles, let us only hope as comrades."

Said the young man as Knuckles lifted his hand up to the crowd. Once they began to finish up with the cheering and applause, the dark eyed man were to start walking out of the arena. Angelus were to remember that name, Knuckes Shi. It were to be quite disappointing if Knuckles ever happened to lose a duel to a merciless foe. If that man was not solely a gladiator vagabond, then perhaps a passion or dream could guide his soul to conquer. Angelus left with those final thoughts. It was now to continue his military work, then begin training at once.

Wordcount: 328

FINIS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum