You are not connected. Please login or register

Plague From Beyond The Grave [Merrze/Dungeon Beast Plot]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the mines was a secret entrance to a keep, unlike the others. It was a place that the contractor liked to go, it was dark, discreet, and led to little to no disturbances for whatever transactions he wanted to achieve with people privately. You see, even having been a mighty magician with influence all over the world, privacy was one of the things he truly cared about. Things that are not yet visible in the open are the real fear an individual should have of the contractor. At the moment, it was his intention to offer such a contract to a lucky person that he kept an eye on. It was difficult to pass on power, and some people didn't care about the consequences of getting that power. He loved such individuals, simple to some extent, but willing to do whatever was necessary to achieve their goals. It was his favorite kind of people to use, they always turned out strong.

"Well then, guess I should send out the invitation."

With an unknown spell placed on Casrare Zargar, the contractor's prospected client started sleepwalking on Sasan's night. Any sort of interaction with him would lead to no sort of response until he reached his destination, and anyone intending to interact with him would immediately forget what they were doing.  Manipulation, everyone was attached to the strings of the marionette master, whether they knew it or not.

Once awake, he was near a small waterfall in a shaded marsh, marking the entrance to the secret keep. Beyond the waterfall lies a meager, dark chamber. It is covered with puddles of water, broken earthenware, and dead insects. Inside the lower room, the eyes of the contractor are illuminated with an enchanting look.

Plague From Beyond The Grave [Merrze/Dungeon Beast Plot] 3269

"Did you have pleasant dreams?" You can always think of it as one if it makes you feel better, but this is the part where this dream can be realized. Oh, my manners are gone."

With a point of hat and a twisted smile, he greeted Casrare.

"I am the contractor and I have a pretty tempting offer to make to you. Power, beyond who you are, above all others. But the most important thing is to play for the winner. My business is absolute, and the results are nothing that you will never regret.”

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

Casrare was near his home, and now found himself to be near his home once again. He had been brought here it seemed and now a strange man talked to him about dreams and results? He needed strength that was sure, but what was he playing at, how did he get here? Was this one of the demons the world warned him about. Thoughts raced through his head, but instead of flooding his head, he chose to speak.

"Power above all others, if these deals are absolute, what are you offering?" he asked curiously. He had no idea of what was to come upon him, what this weary night brought, He would gulp waiting in anticipation for his response.

Confusion certainly flooded his mind. He had to keep out of his head, he already had a bad luck streak going on. If he got lost in the thoughts maybe he'd start to lose himself.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Something like a shift in perspective, if you don't mind? Did you ever hear about a dungeon beast? Creatures of great power who were the real dwellers of this world long ago until it was changed by Solomon's interference. Those who were naturally powerful are now equal, but with capitalism and things like that, is everyone really created as well? It is now that you must take your rightful place among the powerful, to beget a creature of habit whose meager existence is the representation of one of the four horsemen. Yes, the plague, its power will be anchored in your body and you will become a marcher of the plague. You won't be yourself anymore, abandoned mankind. However, in return, nobody can deny the strength of your capabilities. "

Whatever he said was true, the contractor still hasn't lied to Casrare. However, while this was the case, the real reasons for helping this man are still unknown.

"But like my namesake, it will be power in exchange of a contract. If you accept the terms to the deal of being one of the many "chosen" that I have in this world, I will use the power of my divine staff to turn your dreams into a reality. Or better yet, I shall embolden you with that power to fulfill your own dreams. It will be yours, but without limits as to how you choose to use this power, only you can dictate how far you can go. Of course, I will be there to watch over you."

Drawing out his divine staff Daemon, he cast his fate of Dédmonification upon Casrare. He then stretched out his hand in his pocket and brought out a mirror with a blanket.

"The choices are in front of you, all you have to do is take that mirror out of my hand and take the lid off. Once you get there, you're going to welcome your rebirth. Or you may leave, but to renounce the favour of powerful magi, I must say that you will never have another opportunity.”

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

He was unsure where this dream would lead him. He didn't know much about the magic of the world, but he knew magi were generally meant to be trusted. Hesitation drove his thoughts, but curiosity was what made his gears move. His pale hand lurched forward, grasping the glass in order to see what may come of his potential fate.

"We were taught Magi helped guide those on the path of the world. With all I've seen already I'm starting to wonder what that could be. If I'm going to become such a dark thing is that really for the betterment of mankind. In shedding my own humanity am I granted a lens to reveal the myriad hues of truth which hide behind the veil of certainty in which we call reality?"

His questions would betray his actions as he clasped the Magi's gift. He didn't wish to be a killer, to bring sickness. He did wish to see the birth of a better world, of a better path. Was this reality? Had his own worries, uncertainties plagued his mind so much that premonitions haunted him. He was unsure what this moment was, but he knew a change was going to overcome him. He braced himself, to see what the world would show him upon his eyes' opening.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Do you consider yourself a foolish man that cannot tell apart a dream from reality? Perhaps that might be the case when it comes to me because my contracts are undoubted "wish makers".  Once you make a deal with me, I will follow through. It is absolute under any circumstances. Besides, you already made a beautiful choice. Take the power you deserve, be the change that you want."

As Casrare would look into the mirror, he would start to experience the changes that came with the dungeon beast.  As this was going on with the man going through his own experience, the contractor would talk some more.

"I will contact you at a later date, someone of your talents will never run out of opportunities to use them, especially your new gift. As a matter of fact, since this does count as your rebirth and I'm feeling a little generous today, I will transport you back to the comfort of your home. Now how does that sound for you, saves you the walk hahahahahahahaha."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum