One skeleton, two barrels. [Plot - Julius]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Chirp, chirp.

Finally, days after the chaos of the summit, a dose of normalcy had returned to the country of Kina, as birds were tweeting away in peace. However, there was a familiar object on the floor of Julius' room, which could possibly send things back into disarray for the Dark King Candidate.

A rolled up parchment, enshrouded in rukh and magic to his magician's eyes. Even the was seal was covered in illusory magic, normal to the naked eye, but a cartoonish emblem of his own visage to the magician's gaze. Were Julius to crack open the seal, a vast mist of teal would be unleashed, obscuring the room and everything else from vision except for this letter.

Dear Julius,
    I have seen your growth and I knew I made the right choice in selecting you. You have been my rising star, revealing your promised potential. I have saved a little treat just for you! I welcome you back to this humble dwelling so that we may discuss matters further.

There was no signature, but as soon as the letter was read, it would dissolve into grains of sand, falling through the turquoise haze. Finally, sleep would overcome Julius with heavy eyes shutting on him.

Unsure of how much time had actually passed, but seemingly as if a blink, his eyes would open and reveal the same venue from where he had received his Dark Metal Vessel. The same checkered floors and velvet carpet that connected to the center. He was welcome by the same drapes and windows that only showed a void of darkness out to the horizon. With no light, but from the throne you would see the pair of feline optics that belong to none other than the contractor.

"Long time no see, my friend. "

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Dark Magician Julius entered his room, he was growing tired of the sight of Kina as he longed to finish what he had started in Reim. Upon returning to his room he saw a parchment on his desk. It was familiar in the sense. Lifting it up and opening it, mist poured out as the magic activated. Soon his body felt numb as he fell over entering a dream state again. When he 'awoke' he was back where he had received Zoran from the Magi Connie, the very same room in all of the details this time he was alone. Was this Connie coming to reclaim the gift? Jynx had warned of such a thing happening. Though as Connie spoke he could sense no ill will from him. Furthermore, there was no clue to this meeting being that from the words of the letter.

Walking down to the same seat he had before he fixed himself a glass of wine, and took a seat.
"You know most of my friends just invite me to dinner when they wish to speak, though I suppose none of them have the power to create such a magical place such as this. I must say I'm a bit envious of your ability to make such a thing. I wager this is just the power of one who is called a Magi though. So dear Connie, what do I owe the summoning for? If this is about why I have not paid my end of the bargain yet I assure you it will be dealt with soon. I have only just awoken the basics of Zoran, a marvelous gift I'll admit. Though the drawbacks of its power caused me to seek out other ways of fighting. I guess I should be thanking you for making my options to fight expand. Though I'll admit I never foresaw myself wielding Steel in the form of a sword to fight. "

Julius took a sip of his wine to take a breather from talking and allow a moment for his words to wish Connie. This wasn't like the last time he met Connie, a Magi. He was not in shock by their existence.
"I will take out my given target as soon as I wrap up my training and finish up with lining up my punishment for the rulers of Kina." Setting the glass back upon the table he would look the Magi in the eyes. Julius tried his best to hide his nervous mindset.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dark magi would grin widely from ear to ear, delighted that the man he had summoned to his realm would try to make himself comfortable. “Make yourself at home~!” The contractor said with a cherry tone as he swung his staves to make a lot more choices of alcohol and drinks to appear within the room. With his gloved fingers, he would take one particular drink, a glass of fresh water and pour it into a wine glass before swirling and smelling it as if he was drinking the red substance like what Julius’ was having. But then again no one knew what was going on in the dark magi’s mind, wasn’t it?

He would make himself comfortable as he took a seat on the couch right in front of the magician, lifting up one of his legs and putting them on the top of the other leg before sipping the glass of milk slowly. As soon as he was done gulping down the milk, he would lick his lips, although his gaze would never leave or even away from Julius himself. There was enough amount of admiration and excitement that the magi felt when he listened to the man in front of him, the dedication, the chaos and destruction he wished to bring forth… The balance that would bless the world soon… Julius would notice that the contractor would pant heavily because he couldn't help to hold his own excitement.

“Now now, my dear friend. Like I said, make yourself at home. Relax~!” The magi would notice the nervousness hinted within the magician’s eyes, but his reassuring words that sounded like he wanted to calm Julius’ nervousness was no other than an empty talk. His laughter would soon fill the room, “I am not worried about your quest, I trust you will do your best to do it.” With his feline-like eyes and his wide smile, his words might be understood as a warning, although he intended it as a reminder. “But I must say that your dedication has impressed me so much, that moves my heart and my generous soul wants to give you a handsome reward! So tell me, is there anything that you desire?”

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Magi would calm Julius down a bit, his presence would still be nerve-racking no matter what Connie would say nothing would really calm Julius down. After being assured that this meeting was not about his mission or task set out to him but about something else. It seemed that his devotion to his task and his abilitiy to cause chaos would bring Connie excitement, so much so that he wanted to give Julius another gift. When presented the question what was it he desired Julius would freeze in motion. See as the Magi was talking Julius was enjoying the red beverage. Now though he could only look over at the Magi, who's eyes never left the Mage's own eyes. It was creepy and scarry but also enlighting, even his breathing told Julius that Connie was just so filled jwith excitement. He probably was having nothing but thoughts and predictions as to what Julius would ask for.

"Truly?

Julius sat the glass down onto the table, his mind focused onto a signle image, his late wife in her casket. His heart and mind linked into a single goal, it was what he desired the most in this world, to bring his wife back to the world of the living free of her sickness so they might live the life they were meant to.

"This might not be the answer you seek dear Friend, though what I desire most in this world is to bring my wife back from the flow, bring her back to the plain of the living and finish our lives out in the fulliest poetinal."

Julius was deeply serious in this statement, his voice had deepened when he spoke about this and his nerves went away for a moment as he stared at Connie as if he was just any old man. Oddly enough he felt like he had this conversation with 8 before. Perhaps, he was mistaken or perhaps, people with power saw something within him and thought it best to ally rather than become enemies.

"Though I'm sure that is even out of your power, even if you are a Magi. This is why I strive to achieve greater than what is Human. I desire to become as strong as the beast within these boots, or even the the real thing. I desire to have power to change the entire world, make it one with the greed of Humankind is no more. I know it sounds crazy, surely you must see the greed that kills and stumps the growth of what humanity could be. They must be punished for this greed! Humanity must take responibablity for their actions, for turning their backs onto their own kind, for leaving women and children sick and hungry!

Julius would stand to his feet quickly showing his passion for his goal, the chair flipping over to the floor. He'd slammed both his hands into the table, cursing his faith before a Magi. His face showed rage, and his body showed aggression. This was not something that Julius often showed it was a rare site indeed for Julius to lose his cool and speak in such a rapid pace.

"They must be punished for thier sins and I will be the tool of their destruction. I will become a hypercrit and the very thing I wish to kill, I will become greedy for power until I have gained enough to punish the world and bath it in enough blood that a REBIRTH occurs! I WILL FORCE THIS WORLD TO SUBMIT INTO A WORLD OF KINDESS AND CARING WHERE NO ONE WILL SUFFER, NO ONE WILL DIE, LOST WILL BE FORGOTEN AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE AS ONE!"

Swining his arms around as he preached to the Magi Julius would then catch his head once he was out of breath. Panting Julius would realize how much he had just acted out. Looking around him he had spilled his jglass, his chair was still on the fllor and his jclothing ruffled. Clearing his throat, Julius would press his clothing down fixing his suit, he'd kneel over lifting the chair up, and use his napkin to soak the red wine.

"Apologies Master Magi, I did not mean to act rashly or so improper in your pressence."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dark magi would still have the face-splitting grin carved into his expression upon listening to Julius’ answer. The contractor, with his big feline eyes would be gazing towards the magician’s eyes, seemingly trying to see through his soul window to find out if he was telling the truth. His wife seemed to be his fuel, the muse of his revenge towards the world that had taken everything away from him. This must be what people mentioned as the power of love and not only was it capable of moving mountains, it simply made the magi feel something inside his heart, especially when Julius showed that burning rage on his face as if he took off his usual composed mask. It was not like every day he could find someone of this quality.

“…hehehe…Kyehehe… KYEHEHEHAHAHHHAHAH~!” The Magi laughed frantically and Julius could tell there was madness hinted within the laugh. “Then I shall grant you power so you can be strong enough to revive your beloved.” He would take a step forward towards the magician, “This shall give you more time to find out the way to revive dear wifey~… this…will gIVe YOu the STREngth TO puNIsH manKInD!!” He laughed more as he twirled his body as a mass of dark butterflies danced with him. Julius’ gifted eyes as a magician would be able to see the rukh swirling around the magi theatrically, as if he was invited to the best theater play in the world.

“Ask and you will receive! I will bless you with strength and immortality, but one wouldn't be able to just simply receive, don't you agree~?” The contractor would not give Julius the time to react as he would whisper to his Divine Stave and the mass of the black rukh would fly to the magician rapidly, engulfing him within the darkness. Julius would be able to feel his body’s temperature rising, from the simple warmness, to the unbearable heat and it would intensified as he would feel like his entire body was being burned. “TO CLEANSE THE ARROGANT, THE FOOLISH!!” The contractor would now take the seat of the audience, reversing the role and enjoying the scene. The water in his glass would slowly shift to a red substance, while the small amount of wine inside the magician’s glass as well as the napkin he used to wipe the spilled liquid would lose its color, taste and aroma, shifting into a mere water.

He wondered if Julius would let out a scream, a painful one… or if the magician would curse him under his breath while he silently took all the pain. Julius’ suffering would just end like that, his blood began to pour and his muscle would decay. The rotten smell began to fill the room but who knew if it would be accompanied by a painful scream from the ‘blessed’one. Then after the excruciating pain and the unbearable smell, the magician would suddenly stop sensing it. Both the awful odor and the pain were gone entirely as if someone had forgiven him for all of his sin. The dark magi would let out a whistle as he stood up, “Now now look at you, my friend~. You are truly a masterpiece.” He would turn the mirror on his stave to Julius and the magician would find out how he looked like now. No skin, no flesh… just bones, not even blood...a skeleton.

Then with an eerie giggle from the dark magi himself, he would snap his fingers together and Julius would find himself back to where he was before he was being invited to the dream world. It might take him some time to assess his situation, but he would be able to see a single dark butterfly float in front of his eyes. An uninvited guest would be standing behind the magician and he would make his presence to be known as he said, “Hello there, dear friend~”

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It seemed his burst of anger was not offensive to the Magi, but instead, it happened to excite Connie. In doing so it seemed Connie would offer Julius the means to his goal. Julius thought of an item or scroll of some sort that held the knowledge he sought out. Instead, Julius would be met with a show of magic, watch the gathering of the ruhk his eyes would in awe once more. The way the ruhk responded to him, the way they came in swarms when called upon was unlike anything Julius had ever gathered. He was offering strength and Immortality! A goal for which Julius had wished to achieve in his own right. Even if it were gifted to him like this we still achieved it. "Of course, I wouldn't expect it to come too easily. I will do what I must." Those words would soon be the last time his voice would be the same, these moments would be the last time he was to be human.

The swarm of dark ruhk would soon collapse over Julius blocking out everything, a look of terror seemed to come over his face, though no one to see it. Had he made a mistake? Was this to be his death? Surely not this was a dream world, right? A place he could not die, he hoped but this was a Magi of all things. The Magician felt a warmth coming from his body, at first it was not alarming he barely noticed it until it rapidly changed and he felt a burning from his core, his skin began to crack and bubble, his blood became lava-like within his vein at least this is how it felt to him. He could feel his body failing to hold the weight of his body, his flesh started to have a rotting smell, a smell he knew due to the magic he had cast on others. Was this his punishment, the Warning Jynx had given come into focus? The pain became too much to bear, he would start to claw at his own skin, he could no longer withhold the screams in. Grunts would escape from his lips as his muscles would fall from his frame.

"Rgh, ugh, rar. Aagh!

It would only grow from there he would let out a raging roar of pain, which echoed out in the empty hall. Hate would soon start to set root, but hate kept him going. Soon enough he could no longer feel the pain, but the process kept going, then the smell faded as well. As quickly as it had started it ended. Only the voice of the Magi could be heard. A Masterpeace? Julius wondered what this meant, thoughts raced through his head rapidly, then the mirror met his gaze. What he was looking at was this him? Was the another Dark Metal Vessel Transformation? No, this was him! he was a monster, a beast! He was a Skeleton, this was the price for what he had asked for. This is what the cost for power and immortality had made him become. Bone hands reached to his face, was this to be how he was to look for the rest of his life? If so then so be it! This experience had shown him this is what happened when you relied on the power of others to evolve to become more. You lost parts of yourself, however, the part he lost on this night was only a shell. It mattered not what the man would look like only that he had commanded the power that came with it.

"My cost has been paid. I thank you Connie for your gift." his voice emitted, it would be colder than before and had a bit of a raspy effect. How he spoke at all was questionable but mattered not. Before he could do anything else, a snap was heard and Julius had returned to his room. While trying to gather himself he saw a single dark Ruhk before him, likely the remains of the spell before he heard a voice behind him. He'd turn around to see who it was, this time he had his magic!

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A merry giggle would cover the room as Julius turned around, but it would be too late for him to react as something flew towards him unexpectedly. It would feel similar like a bullet, instead this one was a little bit longer. A crack sound could be heard as a result of the shot and the darts which were piercing the magician’s skull would end up being stuck on the wall. “Ahh~, my hand slipped. I apologize, Julius, I just wanted to try this baby~.” The Contractor chuckled as he swung something long around with his hand, but Julius would soon find out that it was a rifle. However, it wouldn’t be long until he felt something within his body, that similar feeling when his rukh was stained to a black color...as the curse began to spread. Not only that, a decaying flame would soon cover the man’s body, lighting him up and would soon give the decaying effect on Julius.

The freshly birthed lord might not feel the effect fully, but his new body would feel decay spreading over his body like an infection, until it burnt away at the excess of his humanity. “My dear friend, how does it feel? Do you remember that day when everything fell apart for you, that day when the sky upon you darkened?” The contractor laughed but  wouldn’t give Julius the chance to talk, yet. “The fire I’ve lit, is it painful for you? Do you feel like your body is going to fall apart and decaying soon? Don’t you think… THAT EVERYBODY ELSE SHOULD FEEL IT TOO? PERHAPS A HUNDRED TIMES MORE?!”

His laugh would become much louder and he would lift both of his hands up as if he was celebrating his moment, the moment of something magnificent, born to bring balance to this world. “So hurry, Julius… or should I say, SKELETON LORD KYEHEHE...HAHAHAHAHA… Cover your body with magoi, save yourself…and bring calamity to those who deserve it. FOR THE SAKE OF THE BALANCE OF THE WORLD.” There would be a moment of silence after the contractor said all and a second after, he would throw the rifle towards Julius. “That will be my other little gift for you, make sure you use it plenty~! Now then…” The magi would swing the staff on his other hand, activating one of its functions. Soon, a portal would be opening right beside the contractor and before he took his leave, he would bid his farewell to the magician, “Until we meet again, friend.”

Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355211134212505602/778823586714091540/gun.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Curse and Decay [Double Barrel Rifle]
[b]Tier:[/b]A Tier
[b]Type:[/b]Rifle
[b]Magic Type:[/b]Curse Magic | Decaying Flame
[b]Appearance:[/b]A double barrel rifle with a pressure gauge and air tube on top. The barrels are made from Steel and coated with gold trimming designs. It’s 1 meter in length, each barrel is about 75cm. The weapon fires Darts that are 5cm in length and 1cm in width. They can be filled with poison or medicine or whatever the user makes for them. It has a Magazine of 6 rounds, and a maximum distance of 60 meters. A golden-colored magic circle is engraved on the buttstock on each side. Each barrel can be fired one at a time or both at once.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]-When Magoi is fed into the weapon, the magic circle glows as the gold trimming begins to turn black. This fills the left barrel with a dart. If this dart hits a white Rukh character will feel the effects of Curse magic 1 post after contact.
Cost 20/10 Magoi
[*]- When magoi is fed into the rifle the right barrel is filled with a dart and the gold trim turns blue. If the dart hits something alive it will catch on fire with blue flames, upon impact these flames will spread up to 1m for 1 post before dying out.
These flames deal A tier of damage.
Cost 20/10
[*]When Magoi is fed into the weapon both barrels glow bright white as both circles activate at once, a dart feels each chamber as the two magic combine. Upon the darts hitting the same target the flames turn black and every living creature they touch is affected with curse magic and burned with the decaying flames.
Cost 20/10 magoi
[/list]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon turning around a dart would hurl towards him, he didn't have the time nor anything in hand to react with, tho he was sure his Borg would save him.  As he felt his skull get hit he was confused, stunned by sheer shock as his body would be pinned to the wall.  Upon looking at his attacker it would be no other than Connie, here in front of him of all places.  Julius would then notice a flame take over his body, destroying his garments, it was a fine suit he had worn and this Magi had the audacity to burn them and not to mention assault him with such an odd-looking weapon, clearly a magic tool.  Without even gaining a chance to speak Connie would go on and on, which made Julius wonder did this man really think of Julius as a friend?

The man was truly a fool if he thought Julius would carry out his every whim like some puppet. He was thankful for the Magi however, he had given him three gifts since they had met, each seeming to be almost as good as the last. Julius thought back to Lagi's words when he mentioned them as monsters if only he could see him now.  Catching the rifle he thought to aim it at the Magi, but before he could even figure out for to use the damn thing off Connie went.  Filled with anger and rage, black ruhk started to gather around the magician.  

"Cover my self in Magoi to save my self? Use the weapon plenty? I'll tell you what I'll do as I please dammit! No one controls me, I care not of the power you possess Connie dear friend, much like these gifts you too are a tool for my vision and route to power! I shall not follow you like some child yearning for your attention and approval, allow me to show you the power of my will, the will that curse fate and everyone who remains its servant!"

Shifting the gun to his left hand Julius would reach into his dresser drawer, still covered in the Cursed  Flames, he felt nothing. The flame would not work on the nonliving or objects as he was learning, and the Curse Magic seemed to not affect those already fallen, though he was not aware of this.  Pulling his right hand from the drawer he held in his hand a black shard, rumored to be a Shard of Illah.  Rumor had it that shards from Illah and Solomon could achieve great things, though he had no idea if it was true or not. He had planned to wait until the time was right to bring his wife back and would attempt to use this to do, but now he knew it might be possible with magic after taking this form. After taking out the shard he'd toss the rifle to the ground and pull out an old trusty friend of his, the wand of Plaga. He was going to bring true sickness to the world, a sickness for deadlier than the one his wife was contracted with! It was time for the birth of the God of Death, REBIRTH was within arms reach and he would grasp it with an undead hand.

Lifting the shard into the air he would look up to it. "Illah, hear me! Grant me the power to free myself from the chains of this world! Free me of the restrictions of which I am bound! Grant me the power so that I may never again find myself in a situation where my magic can not aid me! Make these gifts I have received my own, allow me to usher in the world I have foreseen for my wife on my won terms with my own power! I WISH TO RIVAL A MAGI OR EVEN A DJINN, ALLOW ME THE POWER IN WHICH I MAY CURSE THOSE WHO FOLLOW SOLOMON AND THOSE WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THEIR ROLES INSTEAD OF TAKING THE REIN INTO THEIR HANDS! ILLAH BLESS ME, THE ONE WHO WILL RESTORE THE BLACK RUHK TO THEIR PROPER PLACE IN THIS WORLD FOR I SALL BE THE AMBASSADOR FOR THE TRUTH!"

Once his words were spoken his burning boned hand would squeeze and shatter the shard, unknown as to what would happen but he would without a shadow of a doubt know that if this worked or not he would be something new once he walked from this room, and his desire to bring the world he wished would be stronger than ever with an added notion. To KILL the Magi who dared tried to use him as a puppet!

Julius - One skeleton, two barrels. [Plot - Julius] XhmwIm2
Description: A corrupted shard of crystallized fate. When broken, it allows the will of the user to somehow influence their rejection against fate. Please see the Shard Systems Page for more information.
Amount: 1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum