Azeen -Eternal Beauty [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:
that the spark cassia was obtained, Lagi went back to the spire and called for his members. The few that worked with him before the went to the Lab in Janaat Edan, probably one of the most secure places of territory that Lagi had. It was a safe zone he established before even Tartarus came to be, and it was a place of many happenings and business dealings. This place was important to Lagi, those who were close to him in the dark hand knew of the days and hours that he slaved away in the lab to make up the perfect concoction. But Lagi wasn't an amateur cook, not only has he improved with his past experiences but when he took out the competition that also had talented cookers. He amassed a great team, and it was about time that he put them to use.

"Alright boys, it's time to make some magic. "

It was a brand new lab, using some of the money that they gained from the revenue produced in the red light district to buy a bunch of new tools, vials, and syringes that made things a lot easier for Lagi to conduct his business.

"When did these new supplies come in?"

Checking the ledger, only made Lagi worry a bit if he wasn't keeping up with the changes that were going on within the dark hand. They were more religious now and Lagi was a lot more focused on taking care of the country as a whole. However, he still felt like he was doing a great service by making things that moved away from the gray area of creations and drugs. This should be popular with the ladies theoretically, but only time would tell if it would work out.

The first thing that Lagi did was spent some time beating the spark cassia in a towel with a rolling pin. After it was nice and mushy, he decided to put it in a cup and study it for a moment as he waited for his men to bring him some distilled water. It was freshly boiled and took from the purest river they could find, Lagi was very particular about how he liked the water prepared, he only wanted the highest quality.

"I need some water vine leaves."

They were basically something akin to tea leaves, or could be used as one. But water vine leaves are something that can be found growing in the bottom of a riverbank. It would either take some skill or a person who could hold their breath for long periods of time in order to take their time to excavate the leaves without damaging the plant.

"Water vine.... gets its name from the grey vines all over the plant. In the light, it looks as if they are pulsating, almost as if they are alive. Ah, it has to simmer a bit. "

The water was rather hot, so Lagi used this time to let the concoction simmer down and prepare the other ingredients. Witch's Celery and Worm Anise, worked well with each other when creating a salve, and it was useful for all types of skin so that individuals didn't have a bad reaction to it.

[color=#cc0000]"Just have to stir a little bit more and wait, then it should be done afterward."[/color

wc 558/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Azeen finally being done, the first thing that Lagi did was look for people that cared enough about their appearances to be test dummies for the product. It might have seemed harsh on the outside, but he figured that if they were able to give him some good feedback, it would be able to roll out to the markets a lot sooner than expected.

"I need you to find me some women. Could be a mixture of average women, regular house women, and maybe even some men that tend to care more about their appearances. Bring them the sample and have them try it out for about three days total. After that, report on the findings and let me know of the results. Be sure to be discrete about how the product is supposed to work and make sure that the information is only given to the testers. In the meantime, I'll continue to study Shaimaa's path and patterns. "

With his men following his orders, Lagi took his time to clean some things up and spread the word around for a new product to be anticipating it's a new release. Regardless of whatever the results are, as long as the majority of the people that Lagi tested it on had a positive experience, he wouldn't care much about the outcome. Well, maybe he did care about the outcome, that is one of the reasons why he's working as hard as he was.

"Ok,  we should wait a while and see if I hear any word for them in addition to that. It won't do me much good if I become impatient with my men. " Keeping that into account, kept to his own responsibilities until he heard a word from his men.

With the report that Lagi heard, it seems that he pretty much outdid himself.

"Hmm.."

He slowly ran his hands through his hair as he sat back in his chair, mulling over the information he read only moments ago.

"Perfect score huh? Things like this really aren't my style but I'm glad that people had a good reaction to it. People of all genders and different ages anyway. "
Another experiment was to test to see how it would work on dungeon beasts, but right now, Lagi would keep a close eye on those who were dungeon beasts and bought the product. He couldn't wait anymore,  he had to bring his plan out at high speed.

"Well, it doesn't seem like it changed, her schedule I mean. But I did do the liberty of leaking a few information pieces here and there about the product to the target. It would of peaked her interest soon. "

wc 1000/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi followed by closely, using the voice change and mask change ability to have a completely different appearance. It had to be enough, as long as his hair was covered and he didn't end up transforming into his lord form, he shouldn't have any problems.

"just on time...."

He said as he finished tailing Shaimaa and began to approach. her guards got in the way. This much was expected unless they were honestly good for nothing. However, Shaimaa stopped rather curiously looking at Lagi's face. ith mask change, what Lagi did was give himself the cleanest and clearest complexion he could manage with body manipulation. As for his voice, it was soft and sweet, almost serenading towards those that he spoke to. It's true that you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and this time, Lagi was making some great use of his body manipulation, almost to the point that Shaimaa decided to call her guards off.

"I haven't seen you around before, such a handsome fellow. Are you a merchant by any chance."

Giving a sharp cough, Lagi presented the Azeen to Shaimaa.

"Yes, this is a product called Azeen, it's for facial care and can turn back the hands of time on your skin. Even better, if you are already looking great, time will freeze for only you and no one else in regards to your complexion. Since the word on the street about your fascination with concoctions that help you look younger has gone around, it was told to me by the big bosses that you were the best person to take a look at such a product. As a matter of fact, they wanted you to have this sample for you to try, no strings attached. It's free, and you would be the only one to try this for yourself before it hits the market."

She was rather intrigued, and the fact that it was free prompted Shaimaa to snatch the balm out of Lagi's hand.

"I'll be sure to do as such, but if anything were to happen to my precious skin, even a blemish, your head will be the one to roll in order to answer for this."

Believe it or not, she was rather serious about her facial complexion and she was to take such a matter involving her skin as a personal insult if things were to go wrong in any kind of way. Lagi knew that the product would be a success, but he still had to wonder how the other black market dealers that were unsure about their own success managed to evade her wrath.  She was a troublesome customer, but coin was no object for her vice. Basically fighting against mother nature herself, it seemed that Shaimaa would do anything to avoid even looking like she was reaching old age an early time. Part of Lagi wondered why that was, but he didn't have time to dwell on the personal issues of another person.

"Do enjoy, it'll be exactly what you are looking for."

1500/1500

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum