Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: Grave Seeking
Job Rank: D-Rank
Job Location: Zou Empire
Job Rewards: 3,ooo Huang + 50 XP
Job Overview: Maybe its sentimental. Maybe its not. Either way, Arsat the Sparrow is looking for anyone who can track down the body of his brother Nalm who died mysteriously several months ago and determine the reason for his death.

Job Name: Dance Competition
Job Rank: D-Rank
Job Location: Zou Empire
Job Rewards: 3,ooo Huang + 50 XP
Job Overview: Anyone up for a dance? There is a festival coming up in a few days in Zou (oddly) and this one will be featuring a dragon dance. Unfortunately, there was an accident that has left one of the actors in critical condition. You will be taking his place.

Last edited by Attius on 18/05/14, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2Zou Missions [D - Regular] Empty Re: Zou Missions [D - Regular] 17/05/14, 02:18 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zou Missions [D - Regular] Tumblr_n2wpcil4gm1tvwd8co1_400

Since these aren't listed as repeatables I take it you don't intend for anyone other than yourself to be taking this jobs. Yet despite this, they need to be posted with the proper template. Yes, all the information is there, but staff still has to post these on the job board and the inconsistency in templates would look unprofessional.

I apologize for the inconvenience but please use the Job Template
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t32-job-system#56

I realize this template isn't posted in the job center right now, a mistake made by the admins when setting up the forum. I shall post it up now so it is easier accessed by everyone. So in a way, thank you for making this mistake as it's led to some improvement of the forum over all.

3Zou Missions [D - Regular] Empty Re: Zou Missions [D - Regular] 18/05/14, 12:18 am

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

I amended to use the template as you specified, though I'm asking if you will allow me to keep the title as is.

4Zou Missions [D - Regular] Empty Re: Zou Missions [D - Regular] 18/05/14, 12:29 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jobs approved, but only because I edited the titles for you.

You can add your fancy coding in when you list completed jobs in your vault if you so wish, but exceptions wont be made to satisfy your preference. I apologize. It's one thing for abilities that are just going straight into your vault to have your own unique coding, but keeping all posted jobs uniform is important and part of staffs duties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum