You are not connected. Please login or register

Diving into Conspiracy [Job/Plot/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

Experimentation didn't really have a good impression on Noir's thoughts and her curiosity. She was more into research at the moment and she didn't think she could perform experimentation on something...or someone who was alive. And this group? They went too far… they took most of the villagers of this random village to make them as an experimental subject, meaning they were not an ordinary organization. They used magic to those poor people… turning them into something they couldn't even imagine and disposed of them…

She wondered about what the former self of Shousui said to her though, she said something about tampered flesh...that could be seen within her rukh and that had something to do with her parents maybe. With a sigh, Noir would close her eyes as she waited in the meeting room of the Koval Manor. She would pick up her tea cup and steam would be coming from the hot liquid before disappearing after she blew some air to it, to help it cool down faster. Baba should be coming in any minutes… today they would discuss about the woman’s pleas and of course, the help that Sesshomaru offered but ended up unable to do it.

After their deep conversation the day before, Noir let Baba spend a night at the inn inside the manor’s area, hoping she could get some rest to ease her mind. They scheduled another meeting to discuss more about the incident… and perhaps Noir would be able to offer her a hand.

WC: 251/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Good day.” A soft voice appeared behind the door, making Noir turn her head to see her guest. Jericho who opened the door for the woman would bow politely before he excused himself from the room to continue his work for the day, although he would receive a word of gratitude from Noir for bringing her guest into the room. “Good day, Miss Baba.” The golden eyed girl greeted Baba back with a solemn nod and her eyes would follow as the woman took her seat right on the chair that was placed in front of Noir herself.

“Well then Miss Noir, I would be asking you again for the second time. I just want to reconfirm because…” The woman with the silver skin paused her words, bringing her head down as she entwined her hands together as if she was praying. “Because I am sure this won't be easy… They managed to take everyone… the whole village. Ah!” Baba would lift both of her hands up, with a flustered face as she looked towards Noir with a worried gaze. “I didn’t mean you are not strong enough to help me, but I mean… that… what if because of me… you end up…” The silver woman would feel as if her words got stuck on her tongue, unable to let it out, she didn’t want to say that word. That word still stung so badly…

With her usual stoic expression, the magician would only stare towards the woman. Although behind her expressionless facade, she was curious about how strong the organization would be. She too, was not sure if she would be capable of helping the woman, but there was only one way to find out. “I am willing to try and help you, Miss Baba. If somehow it exceeds my capabilities, we can always try to think of some other strategy.” The girl would pick up the teapot and pour the hot brown liquid into the cup placed in front of Baba. “Besides… we can't just let them keep doing what they want, don't you agree?”

Baba would take more than a second before she finally nodded, agreeing to what Noir said to her. “I will be eternally grateful for your help, Miss Noir. Actually, I do have a piece of information that might lead us to this group.” The woman’s eyes would be staring at the steaming tea on her cup as she began to continue sharing what she got, “Several months ago in the capital city of Magnostadt. A group of people began to sell magic tools and weapons…not only that, they also offered this mutation service to grant power. This mutation...is none other than the experiment I have mentioned to you before.”

Noir would look aside, starting to think about it. She never heard that kind of rumor, but then again, she had been away so many times from Magnostadt to visit other countries. So it made sense that she was not knowledgeable about those rumors. However she wondered… this group of people must be a magician or they would have a backup from a strong noble magician family to be able to do their business. “Should we go to the city and gather information? I will ask some of my companions to help as well. I apologize though, I have been away from Magnostadt so many times that I missed a lot of rumors like that.”

Shaking her head, Baba would not accept the apology from the raven haired girl, “No need to apologize Miss Noir, I am still grateful that you are giving some of your time to help me. Well then, let’s go to the city soon.”

WC: 866/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Entering the city of Magnostadt was not a really difficult task, Baba was being counted as Noir’s guest and under the magician’s supervision, would be allowed to enter the city of magic. Baba would adjust her hood carefully, didn’t want strangers to stare at her because of her unusual appearance. Normally Noir would tell the woman that she didn't have to hide it, but perhaps not this time. Not when they had to gather information about the mutation… she would attract unwanted guests. The raven haired girl wondered about herself though, the words she heard before that was coming from Shousui. Was she experimented as well? Was the other her the effect from the mutation? She might find out about this later, but now, checking the rumors would be her priority.

Jericho and Shousui were also helping with the information gathering, although they went to the opposite path. The magician thought that both of them wouldn't have any problem doing that to be honest. Their social skills were admirable and Noir actually wanted to learn more from both of them.

With a sigh, the girl began to approach the magic tools merchant, starting to ask about the tools he is selling. “Good day, Sir. I am looking for a magic tool that has a unique function.” With a gleeful smile, the merchant began to show Noir some of his items, explaining the function. “We certainly have a lot, young Miss! Look at this one, a marvelous creation, psst, this is not ordinary at all.” Noir would tilt her head as she listened to the merchant, although from the way he explained it, it seemed he got it from a secret source. She was not sure but it sounded shady enough to make the young magician raise an eyebrow.

“Sir, this is marvelous. May I know where you get this item? I would like to be acquainted with the maker. I need more than just an item...” Noir would notice the uneasiness expressed from the merchant, but he tried his best to keep smiling. “Sir?” She kept staring towards the merchant, waiting for his answer before she heard a voice behind her. “Miss Noir, I found it!” Baba would touch the magician’s shoulder to get her attention. “It seemed that the rumor was true. Those men sold their tools to lots of merchants and told them they would get a high commission if they could find a potential client for the...thing.”

The magician’s focus would be shifted to a group of hooded men walking towards them as their steps could be heard from afar. Although they were shrouded in black scarfs and robes to hide their face, a dagger and a wand could be seen in their grips. “Miss Baba. They are here.” Noir would take the silver woman’s hand and they would begin to walk away together quickly. “Miss Noir, why are we walking away from them? We can confront them.” Baba pleaded with the girl next to her, although her feet would follow Noir’s walking pace. “No, it is too risky. We can't afford to fight them in the middle of the crowds. I am leading them to a less crowded place so we can deal with them there.”

It was easy for Noir to find an empty area and as she expected, the group of four were still following them. The magician would stop herself from walking any further and she would turn her back towards the hooded men.  “Why did you follow us?”

Several seconds had passed but they didn't answer back, only a smirk could be seen on their lips. One of the men twisted their wand to send an ember sphere of heat towards Noir and Baba, however the magician took it on with her borg.

Fulmine Nero.” Noir would point her staff towards one of the men, sending 2 shards of electricity that would be scaled once. A cloud would form on the top of another enemy as Noir chanted her Parafulmine spell, inflicting B-tier damage directly. There were 2 enemies left and they seemed anxious, and didn't expect that Noir would be able to fight them with ease. The magician would use her exceptional speed to run towards the remaining 2, the enemy would take the chance to throw her dagger towards Noir, but the girl would take it again with her borg before using her volt stream magic to create a dagger, she would throw the dagger right back to the enemy to deal enough damage to take them down, however she would also chant the code word to burst the dagger and let out a paralyzing water.

Frusta Spinoso.” Noir created a whip shaped thorny vines and scaled it once before swinging it to the last remaining enemy, knocking him out.

With a sigh, the magician would take one of the enemies with her before looking back at Baba. “Shall we go back? We can interrogate her.”

WC: 1500+/1500

Magoi: 420/540
Stamina: 220/220

Skills:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum