You are not connected. Please login or register

Off To A New Region( Kina To the Plains/Magnostadt)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

All was done here band he set up quite lovely. Now having his jack and his Ace he needed a Queen in his hands. But as it stood now he truly had to leave kina to say the least. Something was not going to sit right. He knew he was no match for what was to come. He knew he had to well escape before it was to late. He could not afford to put his ohana in danger. This put a smile on his face. As the three of them were going to go train in the plains as they needed more might. Ghost, Mya, and Moka were all riding in the back of a horse drawn carriage. He was still thinking od thier next move. Seeing as they indeed needed more time to do things. All Ghost could do is hope this thing works out for him indeed.

Looking on Moma was wiping off his scythe as Mya was busy with her poisons. Thinking to himself he would give it a smile. To which Moka and Mya would take notice of. Looking on the scythe wielding witch hunter would say. "I see you in a good mood Your Majesty. Tell me what is it we are going to do next and where are we going?" Ghost would look on at her as she said this. As Mya would tune in as well. With her bubble persona she would say."Yeah (hehe).... Just what is the next move for us Your Majesty. We been traveling for six days now and I am worn out." Ghost would look out of the window as he saw the mountains. They finally made it to the plains of Magnostadt. Were the one in the same or not? Ghost would smile as he looked back over to his Ace and Joker. " You two sure dislike waiting huh. But that is over. Are next move is simple. I have seen warriors who far out class us. But we are not far off from beating them all. However we do need to upgrade our might in terms of power. Because to make it blunt we need more members. If we are going to make our next move we need to come to Magnos and its Plains to find help. So as of right now I am looking for more cards to play for when the time comes. We will need a royal flush to win the game."

As he said that his eyes in voice would be with fire in them. A half a day later the trio were now in a new land. He would look on as the three would rest for the night. As when they wake up they would be ready for thier next adventure.

Wc469

Travel compete:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum