A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Weapons
The man in the Iron Mask Fight #1 Antonina-presniakova-fin-finssssss

Name: Stave Of The Storm
Tier: D
Material: metal and gold
Appearance: The stave is odd looking to say the least. As at first glace it would appear to be a sword. However that is only to fool the fools. As the Sword is truly a stave. With its hilt being ten inches long and 25.4 in centimeters. With the side handles being five inches each in 12.7 centimeters. The blade itself would be a mighty four feet long in 121.92 centimeters and would be five inches thick and 12.7 centimeters. Making it the idea cutting stave. The color of the sword looking stave becomes muti colors of blue. Depending on the emotions of the wind he is around. It also have gold out lines within it and gives off a light aura. Althought the stave  can not truly cut things on its own using his wind magic is the main goal of it.

Approved! Here is your code! Add it to your Vault.

Items

The man in the Iron Mask Fight #1 D4hmi1m-eb62dc79-6974-4c1b-9f93-201d74abfe35.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg3NTYzNDEzLWM1ZGMtNGU4YS05ZTcyLTRiM2EwZjM0OTllM1wvZDRobWkxbS1lYjYyZGM3OS02OTc0LTRjMWItOWY5My0yMDFkNzRhYmZlMzUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Name: Witch's Bottle
Tier: D
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Plague
Appearance: A 10cm tall bottle made of tough glass and a magic circle in the inside of the bottom of the bottle that glows green when the bottle is fed magoi.
Function:

Plague Plume -  Upon feeding magoi to the bottle, a green liquid will begin to fill from the bottle. The green liquid will suddenly then bubble away into a plume of gas that will shoot out of the bottle and travel up to 5m away in a 1m wide and 1m tall line. Anyone who breaths in the gas will suffer vomiting and cramps for three posts.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 23/10/20, 03:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

....Lick Lick Lick....Lick Lick Lick.... Again he would eat the ice cream as Ghost sat in the rocking chair. Yet another moment with the limitless one. "Now we are talking. By showing up here you are indeed a being I could grow to respect. You see only a king worthy to take a life will sit on that throne of power and that is what you need. She is this woman in front of you is well a good sin to do don't you think so? Today at this very moment you will start to put your foes on target. You will hunt each one down and end them. You will not let up as you know you are far behind. I will give you all that I can give. But be warn each person here will not just kill over so easily. But then again making it to the top is no easy thing to do. It may be the easiest thing to do to the road of power. But believe me you will not like what wil happen. If you was to be on that losing end kf the stick I wish you luck. MWHAHAHA!!"

As he open his eyes standing now is none other then Ghost. He is at the Colosseum and well getting ready to fight. A fight was soon to happen but he was not presented as the Ghost who was a magician. But instead he was wearing a white mask with a eye hole on his face. It was all white and he now wearing a dark purple hooded robe. He would look at the woman as he knew whay was going to happen next. She had not a clue as to what was going to happen next indeed. Looking on she seemed to be ready as he looked at her. Soon enough she would leap at him trying to slash at him. Ghost however was not as fast as she was. But her skills were at the level where he could easily predict what was going to happen. Granted he was no pro at this and was cut a few times. However he remained calm though it all as he leaped back away from her. Looking on at her weapon he would take notices of it. It appeared to be a wipe like blade or sword. Either way you look at it. Getting hit by ut could lead to a bad ending. True enough he had to make this look as of he was going to lose. At the same time he needed to let everyone else watching be out on notice. As he again would run at him he would look on. Taking her blade yet again she would give off a grinning smile. As she looked at him she knew what was about to happen to say the least. She would look at him as she gave a leap it appeared she was doing a skill.

Wc500

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would look on as he saw the warrior coming his way. The fearless charge was one for the books but boy then he love it amd she could feel the same. Words were never really spoken upon the entering the ring. This meant only talking was going to be thorough combat. That worked for him to the fullest. As she came rushing at him he knew what it was. He was going to trick her. As he took out his stave. He knew she was a warrior with a sword. So her attacking was going to be head. However what he did not know was what else she had planned. As he would have to end this fast in order to beat her. Because if he does not then hell will have to be paid and boy did he hate that. Seeing how she only had to get in close to end things. He knew he would have to one shot her and it is that that would put her at the map and him on it indeed. Soon enough she would use her Sharp Jab attack on him and my oh my it was something to behold. He realized of he was to get hit it could mean game over for him but he was just getting started. So that was going to have to wait. Smiling under his mask he would time her to get a better grip of things. Looking on he would try to flush her out by baiting her to come in closer to him. He knew what was about to to happen to say the least of it all himself.

Ghost would look on as he gave her a come at me sign. But as he did that. He had his stave to come into play. But soon enough he would use his Twilight Flash skill on her. This would indeed catch her off guard. As a blinding white light came about. The light was so bright that the crowd had to cover their eyes as well. But korinna she took it full on. Hitting her right in the eyes. This caused her to almost fall out of the ring. Because as she got blinded she would try to stop herself from rolling out of the ring. How funny was this as he watched it happen. Ghost looked on as she was kneeling while holding her eyes. "Damn it my eyes I..I...I can't see anything. That was a dirty cheap trick you just did. This a place where true warriors fight not pull off a dirty trick such as you have. I will kill you for that lousy trick of yours. Prepare to taste defeat you low life magician."

She looked well tried to look at him. As she slowly stood up she would start to use her ears. Fair enough as Ghost would look on he would think this. Smiling at the wobbling warrior as she was about to be finished.

Wc1009

Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost looked on as he saw Korrina coming for him. She was moving slowly but still it was like. Once her eye sight left she started to rely on the other ones. This was something he would take in with notes. Soon enough Ghost started to walk back to get away from her. But at last she was following his noise that his walking made. Ghost would watch as she took out her whip like sword or sword like whip and started to whip it back amd forth. This was something he was surprised at. Even though she could not see. She made it so he could not hit her. Now then the question of the moment was. How to get around all of this defense of hers. Soon enough she would do try to leap his way. Then use Razor Boa such a skill would end Ghost. The power of it all held him back. To not try and come at her in any kind of way. But looking on he was out of range of it. So by the grace of the light he was able to survive it and boy was he happen he did so.

Looking on she would kneel down yet again. To which he would smile while holding his masked face. Ghost would look on at her as he took out the Essence of the Dawn it was time to end this and her. As she looked on at him he would give off a very big smile indeed. He would start to charge up the weapon and it would start to activate. To which he Soon he would use the skill that the weapon gave him. Walking closer he would use. The Wrath of Apollo his thinking put him in the ideal spot To end this. Soon enough the liquid would come out. The Slowly making it's way towards her. She would then feel it as it was on her hands and else where. Then suddenly BOOM. It would blast up hitting her right on. Ghost would see this has he smiled a cheering smile. He knew he had what it took to beat her. But she was not beaten just yet as she fell down on the floor. With what appeared to be burn marks as that very effect took place Ghost would blink twice. As he saw how she stood up. Still burning from how her wounds from moments ago. She would be standing tall. Clearly a true warrior knows when they are beaten and she knew just that. Ghost would smile as he used his one of his must deadly attacks. Twilight: Signs Of Eden as his knight cane about. She knew she did not stand a chance against him. One more hit and it was all over. But just then she would get on her knees again but this time. It was to give up. Korrina has chosen to live rather then die and thus Ghost is the victor.

Wc1,510
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum