Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon Chain
Tier: A
Class: Magician
Type: offensive/supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must swirl their staff in a semi square motion.
Scaling: When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about thell

ode:
Insert Ability Name Here
Tier: What tier is the ability?
Class: What class is this ability for? If it is for a Magic Tool, delete this section.
Type: Is it offensive, defensive, or supplementary?
Range: Close, Short, Medium, or Long?
Requirements/Drawbacks: What are the requirements, drawbacks, or limitations of the ability?
Scaling: When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about the ability? More hits/projectiles? A larger area of effect? More damage?

ode:
Insert Ability Name Here
Tier: What tier is the ability?
Class: What class is this ability for? If it is for a Magic Tool, delete this section.
Type: Is it offensive, defensive, or supplementary?
Range: Close, Short, Medium, or Long?
Requirements/Drawbacks: What are the requirements, drawbacks, or limitations of the ability?
Scaling: When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about the ability? More hits/projectiles? A larger area of effect? More damage?

Last edited by Ghost on 07/11/20, 08:52 am; edited 36 times in total

2Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 17/10/20, 07:52 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

None of these scaling make sense, IE: "More burn B tier damage." You need to write per 10 magoi or stamina you get whatever in return. Sustain needs to be 0. Go read the examples in the rules for abilities....

3Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 17/10/20, 08:57 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

smagoi.sorry about that it's fixed up

4Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 17/10/20, 09:27 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Make sustain 0. Again look at the examples.

5Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 18/10/20, 05:13 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

alright the deed is done should be good

6Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 27/10/20, 09:30 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sustain is half the cost of the spell, I also suggest changing the piercing to Hits for the 1st spell. You can more Damage shattering their defensive abilities and still having enough damage to deal damage to them.

Please only but the type of abilities no extra stuff. Follow the template.

Also please note HOW you are creating things in the description IE: The user uses Ice magic to form a flat surface over the ground etc.

7Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 28/10/20, 07:15 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knight Of The Twilight King: your cost is that of a A tier ability needs to be 30/15. The scaling isn't a thing. I think you would be better off taking damage/defense .

Ghost wrote:The user will create a knight out of pure light constriction. This knight stands at 10 meters high and pose with six arms and six hands to go along with it. It greatly takes the form of a budda clover statue. It has no head but is simply replace by a big ball of light. Which when more magoi is added it will clear out crazed and common cold ill statues towards the user and what ever friend comes into contact with him. By shining down upon them. The arms will move with the motions of the user hands. As the arms can be used to repel A tier attacks or lower. This is done by knocking the spell away from the user. Or even covering him with its arms.

Post your magic tool in a spoiler for this so I can check it with this ability, also you need to state what type of magic you are using to make the spell. Like I stated before.

All your scaling is messed up. I suggest damage for most but the 2nd spell u have here for the debuff is a no go.

8Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 28/10/20, 08:02 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

this should fix it all I also changed the others

9Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 29/10/20, 01:06 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hard no on all of this... There are too many mistakes to point out and fix. Read the systems. Light Magic cant make solid constructs to entrap people; it burns, blinds, or creates intangible illusions. Life Magic can't blind people. Scaling, you're better off just copy/pasting what's in the systems. Be clear in what magic you are using by starting off each description with "Using [insert magic here], [insert description]." Do not mix your scaling in with your description as this will cause unnecessary clutter in your spell's description. Also, there's no such thing as an anti-heal, and if there is, you'd need to explain what that is.

10Eden Garden training list Empty Re: Eden Garden training list 29/10/20, 01:21 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Funny how that was written as I did in fact change the entire list and now its ready

This should do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum