You are not connected. Please login or register

Upgrading Manaka from C to A-tier.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Since this is a plot NPC, I figure I'd let staff handle the upgrades. Should also cost 35k.

Manaka:

Code:

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d9/9f/3a/d99f3a3d7b4b2edee034ffb2508904fb.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Manaka
[b]Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] C-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A young girl who believes she will be the strongest one day. Manaka respecting her older sister wishes to make things easier on her but she lacks guidance and disciple for power. The naive girl who has managed to gain physical strength from minor body training has yet to see a further path. Wishing to find the path to become the strongest the girl with snow-white hair pushes forward.
[b]Weapons:[/b] None, C-tier damage with basic strikes
[b]Traits:[/b] [spoiler][b]Trait Name:[/b] The Bravest in the World!
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Mutation, Body Manipulator
[b]Trait Description:[/b] This user secretes a pheromone which causes those around to undergo a minor form of anxiety from increased adrenaline production.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Those who stand within 1m of the user are affected by pheromone which induces anxiety causes the afflicted to minorly flinch. Once out of the zone those afflicted are affected for two posts.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] The Strongest in the World!
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Plot Trait
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through the desire to become stronger, and to follow after the person who aims to be the strongest this young person puts up a strong front. Wishing to offer how they can they willing and naively take on any challenge their master assigns them.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This NPC can be used to distract or intimidate other NPCS or gain information to a certain extent. They may also be used to distract a PC for a single post.
[/spoiler]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Back off!- The user shoves an enemy back 10m with both arms, requiring C-tier strength to gain footing and B-tier or higher is unmoved.

[*]My Strongest Strike- The user performs a powerful punch which does B-tier damage to those in front of them.

[*]and my Sucker punch!- Following up a move the user performs a side jab to the ribs which does C-tier damage upon impact.

[*]Deathblow! Just kidding!- Using their pheromones and enhancing their arm strength the user punches at a target which stops short causing them to flinch interrupting C-tier abilities and actions.
[/list]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I see your NPC is missing the upgrade requirements for its plot trait, from C to A is a big leap, I can edit in the trait or upgrade it to B and edit and only deduct for that much, but if you choose to upgrade her from C to A she will have no development and will ineligible for an Omega Tier upgrade plot.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there is an upgrade requirement, I will do it gladly.

I will ask for the upgrade requirement, do that and then ask for a B tier upgrade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum