You are not connected. Please login or register

Raise Of The Twilight King ( C-B class up)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Power was something anybody who had heart. Power was something anybody who had the will to obtain it could control it. But most power that comes with it's host truly pays a price. What could such a price be? It all depends on the power one chooses to gain. The Twilight Zone was a kingdom so strong. That even the rukh feared it. Ghost is known as the last king of the Twilight Zone. A place that was wiped out of history by far. But now he plans to bring back that very zone. Even if it means he must sacrifice himself as a whole. Ghost would be deep within his mind as he imaged trained. A very skill in which one could adapt to train more then their bodies. But at last thier entire mindset as a whole. As this will be needed in the long run of things.

Ghost had to get stronger and by all means he was going to get stronger. As this world he lived in was not right at all. To him there was too many evil beings who had power to strong fir his taste. There had to be someone to rival them. This was what he was aiming for this is why he was training now. This is why he is really to take on the world at large. Ghost would be under the night sky as the moon shined down upon him. Boy was he at home and boy was he loving the feeling. To have such a strong bond to his feelings. As most people he came around only was in it for their own greed. Ghost wanted to created a lifestyle where his power would have people cheering for him. Be wanted people to know kindness does indeed exist.

Day 1

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would open his eyes as he looked around. The move looking mighty fine. As it shined down upon him. Truly he felt as if he was in paradise. How odd of a feeling to feel at night. It was as if the very wind the ice upon it was hugging his body in a good way. He would be looking on at the moon as he stood up. Thinking to himself about what wad to come next for him. Ghost knew power was the be all see all as he started to walk. As he walked his ruhk would gather around him. Such a beautiful sight to see all this pure golden good ruhk. This made things so much more interesting to him. As he walked so did his power when it started to grow. Which means for every step he took his might grew stronger and stronger indeed.

The light would shine yet again as will hope all on its on. Ghost was out number in every way to say the least. But he still had his pride and might to help him out. Ghost wad no stranger to doing things solo. But how can one person can the world? Simple make the world a better place. Ghost would think of this as he smiled his heart away. Nothing was going to stop him as he had made it seem so. So enough his body would start to change for the better or worse? Ghost was so scared but he welcomed the change to his body. It was as if the elements themselves was trying to take over his body. Ghost eyes would turn jet black as he would fall to his knees. Just what did this mean to him? He did not know the pain too much.

Day 2

Wc600

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Soon enough two small bumps would appear on his back. It was as if something was trying to grow out of him. Ghost was nkt feeling like his usual self. But more or so different then what he would be feeling. As he kneel down in pain all life was nothing to him at that point. Because it was as if his mind was going thorough some sort of worm hole. He could see his former kingdom and all of it's glory his people. He could see that they was indeed not human as they had wings that looked like butterfly wings. Jist what was all this to him? Was this his true calling card? Because if it was he was starting to believe the stories his grand father used to tell him. He was starting to see what his grand mother meant when she said a heaven time to be alive.

But when it came to him his wings were different from theirs. His were more of angel like wings. These were picture images of the golden age of his people. Who was said to be beyond that of mere humans. But that the entire kingdom was destroyed long ago. That they was son strong that they was whipped from history itself. Ghost would have tears in his eyes as he realized this. But who could have did his people like this. Only a opera mask wearing person is what his grands told him. Ghost would stand up as this new found power kept on rushing throughout his body. He indeed level up to the next level. He would hold his right arm high in the sky. As he balled up his fist and smiled. With tears in his eyes he knew what he had to do. He had to bring his kingdom back to glory.

As he stood up sky high a smile would come across his face. Ghost would look on as he saw the night sky and the moon in it. Ghost would hold his hands up as if he is reaching for the very moon. Looking on he would close them and start to make a vow to himself. " I promise one day to every person in chains and animals at that. You all will be freed mark my words and I promise to my forefathers. That I will become a symbol of hope yet again. I know I am not almighty yet. But soon real soon I will be. Just wait for me and new lotus shall bloom." Next thing next the ruhk would start to form around him. He would look on at this. Ghost would smile as he walked on. It was time to put in more work.

Wc1057

Notes

Rank up to Class B
Gaining Life Magic ( unlocking holy magic)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum