You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrowhead [Plot/Solo/Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrowhead [Plot/Solo/Training] Empty Arrowhead [Plot/Solo/Training] 09/09/20, 01:11 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rui Li's eyes widened in surprise, and couldn't believe that this general of her was...asking for her help to train him with his archery skill. Well, from the way he was able to do it was already good...so why did he need another training? She wanted to ask but if she asked, she wouldn't get the answer and she would be dragged around in the wave of uncertainty, resulting from the way Tenma would answer her in a playful way. But this might be a good chance to train together with the swordsman, she always wanted to do that but alas she got no chance… more because Tenma would always be busy with his responsibilities.

To tell the poor girl the truth, the one eyed man knew he could train by himself to hone his archery skill, however it was amusing to see his subordinate's reaction when he asked. So at the moment he would follow Rui Li's instructions, hoping that she could make an interesting training plan for him. It didn't take too long for the girl to finish making it and Tenma admitted it was pretty interesting as well. "Come Rui Li, start training me then. You are so much better than me in archery, I am honored to be trained by you." The one eyed man chuckled before he headed towards the archery dojo, followed by the flustered girl.

The girl would begin to observe the man's stance as he began to shoot his arrow towards the target. She thought the stance was already good and there was nothing to be improved. Then she would move along to the next part of her training regiment where Tenma would have to shoot multiple arrows at the same time towards the target. It was a little bit hard actually, he wasn't really used to doing that and he noticed that it took him longer to prepare and made sure the arrows were placed at the right spot.

When he shot the arrows, some of it would hit the target while some other fell on the ground because it didnt have enough strength to pierce the target. Both Tenma and Rui Li noticed he should be focusing on that part for  now, perfecting it.

WC: 384/1000

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It didn't take too long for Tenma to be able to shoot multiple arrows without flaw, he was able to adjust his strength and the timing based on the number of arrows he was shooting at that moment. But he thought that shooting multiple arrows at the same time wouldn't really work well unless he shot it upwards and the one eyed man admitted he hadn't tried shooting arrows like that. So to make his skill better, the man would begin to train the upward shot as well, of course he would still be observed by Rui Li. There was some kind of problem though, he wasn't sure that the girl really thought that he was doing it correctly or...if she just couldn't bring herself to tell him if there was something wrong.

“Rui Li, feel free to tell me if I did something wrong… or if you want to correct me.” He would say to the girl, staring at her with his one eye, making her flustered although he didn't mean to make her feel like that. “It would be better if you do it like this…” The girl would begin to show him how to do it properly, correcting his stance more. “There you go!” She would smile cheerfully, satisfied that Tenma was a quick learner. Not only did he manage to do the stance perfectly, he was also able to shoot his arrow upwards properly, “You really are good at everything, gen-- I mean brother.” The girl praised Tenma more, wondering if he was naturally good at weapons… but he wasn’t all that natural to be honest. It was a fruit of his hard work when he was younger, all of those strict and hard training from his father led him to where he was at the moment.

WC: 693/1000

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A week would pass quickly and Tenma had shown an extraordinary growth to his skill compared to when he just started his training according to Rui Li. She felt that the one eyed man wouldn't need more training for now, for he had finished all the training regiment that she made exclusively for him. Although she thought that she made quite strict training plans, Tenma never complained or even looked tired, he would do it without uttering words, showing his action more than his words. In fact, the swordsman enjoyed every minute of his training that lasted for a week, he would thank the girl for making such a neat and interesting training plan and he meant it, he was really grateful. As expected of a prodigy...Rui Li was even capable of creating a good training plan...she would make a wonderful leader soon in the future.

The general felt really exhausted though, of course he would. He actually spent some of his sleeping hour to continue his training as well, resulting in him to have less sleeping time. After saying goodbye and stating his gratefulness towards the girl, the one eyed man excused himself to his own room within the Shikizui manor. He would take a quick hot bath and spend some more time soaking in the hot bath, trying to relax his muscles so it wouldn't be sore the next day. Something wandered his mind as he soaked his tired body, his brain would wander to his sister as he wondered about what she had been up to after they went their separate ways at Kou. He should check that book given by Noir though he had not been able to do it ever since he did his responsibilities in Kina. The man would be surprised to see a writing inside the book and he would be smiling ear to ear, feeling happy that his sister was actually writing something for him.

“She is in Kina, eh…?” Tenma murmured to himself as he rested his chin on his palm before taking the pen, getting ready to write on the book to reply to Noir.

‘Good day, Noir. I hope you have been doing well.
I am also in Kina and I am doing really well, perhaps we could meet sometime to do a little catch up about what we are up to?
Don’t worry about writing me a short letter, getting a letter from you is already a pleasure.
Please send me more if you don’t mind, I will definitely enjoy reading it.’

With a happy sigh, the man would close the book and look outside the windows, staring at the moon who was shining brightly among the darkness.

WC: 1000/1000

Ranger C->B

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum