Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara I: Great Spider Den
Job Rank: B-Tier
Job Location: Kina
Job Reward:
Job Prerequisites: Trently.
Job Overview: A half blood warrior has arrived within Kina, bearing the Yanaihara name of a vassal clan of the Shikizui. People who encounter Trently and his guild question who he is and who they are. Aligning himself with the Morihana, Trently and his company become mercenaries of the clan. However, Trently seeks out a greater journey here in Kina rather than being a merely mercenary for the Morihana clan. Trently sets out on an adventure to carve his mark and status in the land of Kina, as a respected samurai warrior from the Empire of Kou. It is a beginning of his campaign in conquering an eastern world and furthering his guild of men to something greater.

Trently out on a mountain walk, stumbles upon a rural village which is often attacked by giant eight legged beasts, Tsuchigomo, spiders of monstrous size and bite strength. It is said samurai who have journeyed within the den of the Tsuchigomo never return. Tackle the ancient dark den of spiders. In the den, one can obtain rare special silk. If the smaller Tsuchigomo are captured, this rare silk can be produced.

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara II: Journey to the West
Job Reward:
Job Overview: With a great story from the past year and a half, Trently decides to share some of his experiences in his travels and fight against Sasan. Trently writes a mini account of his travels and small book of his "Journey to the West". He believes it is important and very interesting knowledge for the east to know. Trently employs open minded shamans of Kina to copy his mini account for he can sell it for a small but profitable price. Trently would hope his experiences may entertain its readers, but also educate its readers on real events which occurred. Perhaps young Trently may even share his accounts in Kou when he returns.

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara III: Religious Reform
Job Reward:
Job Overview: After his accounts of his "Journey to the West" are shared and bought by nobles and Kinan people, religious shamans seek knowledge from Trently on his dungeon experience and brief conversation with fabled Djinn or Kami, Furcas, as spoken in his accounts.
It is then that Trently decides to accept to answer questions of skeptical shamans the very best he can. A few of the shamans believe in Trently's accounts, while some others call his accounts mere fiction and lies. Trently must help the shamans who believes in his accounts recruit believers of the reformed religion.

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara I: New Vassal Clan
Job Reward:
Job Overview:

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara I: Initiating Trade
Job Reward:
Job Overview:

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara I: Bosutawa Deal
Job Reward:
Job Overview:

Job Name: Tales of Yanaihara I: First Settlement
Job Reward:
Job Overview: A half blood warrior has arrived within Kina, bearing the Yanaihara name of a vassal clan of the Shikizui. People who encounter Trently and his guild question who he is and who they are. Aligning himself with the Morihana

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum