Bakari Al-Amin

Bakari Al-Amin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: The World Below
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 50 XP / 3000 Huang
Job Overview: Talk of seedy behavior has bubbled about town, mentioning an influx of thieving groups vying for control of the territory. Currently, they are only rumors, but concerned families are worried the troubles of the underground of Heliohapt may spill into their relatively happy way of living. There is rumored to be a small bandit group in the slums of town--defeat them and scare the rest into behaving like peaceful citizens of Heliohapt!

Enemies:

"In there." The bartender said pointing his finger at a ratty looking building in Kemet's poorer end of town. Unlike most Heliohaptan architecture Bakari noticed that this place, and those around it were made with the cheapest possible materials and thrown up in such a hurry that they looked mere days away from being condemned. "I'd go with you but I'm useless in a fight, and my waitress said these guys had knives. Be careful young man. I'll be out here when you are done."

"Not a problem sir. If it sounds like they are getting the best of me go to the Al-Amin house, and ask for Akram. He hates me but he is my elder brother, and me getting hurt by this kind of trash makes us all look bad. He will at the very least send me some backup." Bakar said before stepping forward towards the door.

"Knock Knock Knock!" Bakari rapped on the door with his walking stick.

"Who is it" A voice yelled from behind the door. Through the gaps in the door's planks a single brown eye could be seen peeking through. "Boss know you're here?"

"Not exactly but, we have business all the same. Now open up." Bakari demanded pushing his hand against the poorly constructed portal. The hinges creaked as it swung open into a dimly lit room. There was little in the way of furnishings save for a few crates and a ramshackle table with three stools around it. A single candle burned in the center. Bakari stepped inside, and shut the door before casting his gaze to the rough looking man that had stood behind it. Dingy clothes, and an unshaven face made the man look much less than noble however the gilded dagger that was stowed in his belt certainly looked as if it had belonged to one.

"Whats yer business with the boss, boy?" The man spat as he talked covering Bakari's face with foul alcohol scented saliva.

"None of your concern, though I expect you'll get the point soon enough." Bakari smiled and wiped the spittle from his face before continuing. "Pleasant dreams. Risasat harakia!"

A swift upward jab of Bakari's Walking stick coupled with the incantation conjured a tiny translucent black sphere at it's tip and sent it speeding toward's the ruffian's forehead. The man either too drunk to react or simply caught by surprise had no time to dodge as it collided with his head. The force of this sent him falling backwards into one of the crates, and upon impact the crate shattered causing it's varied contents to spill out into the floor. The racket that resulted echoed through the building, and would surely summon any other occupants inside.

WC 456

Magoi: 150/160

Weapons:

Abilities used:

Last edited by Bakari Al-Amin on 31/08/20, 03:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited title)

2A hard lesson [Job] Empty Re: A hard lesson [Job] 03/09/20, 12:51 am

Bakari Al-Amin

Bakari Al-Amin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sure enough withing a minute's time a cry of "Whats all that racket!" could be heard coming from the back room. The door shot open to reveal a slightly more put together looking man with a vicious looking curved sword in his hand. The man was portly, but clean shaven and his clothes were of the sort a well off merchant might wear. White robes with a cord bound hood. He stepped into the room slowly, and with the sword in one hand pointed toward his unconscious employee. He looked to Bakari, and back towards the limp body and laughed. "There is no way you did this kid, now why don't you tell me who did before I get angry?"

Bakari smiled, and replied "A waitress half much more frail than I did this. I am just her messenger. She says she wants the money you thugs took from her back, and for you to return anything else you have stolen".

The man raised his sword high, and gripped it with both hands. "Wrong answer" He bellowed before charging at Bakari looking as if he might cleave him in two. As he approached Bakari took a deep breath, and readied his staff. As the blow fell he felt the Magoi begin to flow out of him and form a spherical barrier around his body. Unlike his brother's attacks in his youth this man's strike was slowed before shattering the barrier but not stopped. The heavy blade bit into Bakari's shoulder causing a painful cut, and a steady flow of blood.

"Alnabd alharakiu!" Bakari cried painfully as he pulled his staff to his chest with both hands. A ring of black magical force encircled him and expanded outward in an instant, and collided with his assailant. The well dressed man was flung along the path of his charge, and into the door he entered from. Bakari then walked over to the man and knelt beside him. He too was unconscious, but still breathing. The magician then grabbed the man's sword, and cut the sleeve off of his garment before binding his wound. "I'll be taking that money back now, and my friend outside will be alerting the neighborhood that their things are here to be recovered. Clean up your act, or I'll be back and next time you won't be waking up with just a little headache."

Abilities used:

Magoi: 125/160

WC: 397/853

Last edited by Bakari Al-Amin on 03/09/20, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolding an ability)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum