You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do Normal [ Meant | Social ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia bowed her head to the Toh meant before her, her blond hair bouncing as she did so before lifting her head. “I am pleased to do business with you.” She said professionally letting them walk off, she had dealt some info on Kou to them while looking more into their lands under the guise of Lara her crime lord identity. She primarily wanted to spread the name and abilities of Lara and her organization of the Bleeding Fangs. But learning more about the Toh was important as well, she wasn’t certain what 8’s plan was for this clan but it was best to gather information on it at least in case she thought of a way to assist 8 in any fashion. And she knew soon 8 would have more of his missions coming up so she couldn’t risk staying in Kou for too long now and reveal herself to him just yet. So visiting other clans in Kina was a good next step.

So she offered her services to some who may not know better than to let a strange girl who looked to be only 16 in with them into their lands to get info on another kingdom. Walking in here as Dalia, a member of the group that was actively slaughtering just about anyone for Kogata wasn’t really the best idea to keep things underwraps and not interfering with 8’s plans. She also just wanted some time to think. This next month around this time it would be her birthday already… She's 14… practically an elder amongst the rest of the old people of the world.She walked down the path wearing Balbad fashioned clothes and long sleeves and gloves on her arms and hands. All her scars were well hidden under her clothes since she could only shift her face and hair currently.

She fiddled with her hair as she walked around deciding to take in the sites while there since all she'd have to do is Fanalis speed out of there into the wilds right outside the walls before she ran out of time on her shifted transformation she wasn’t in a mega rush to get out of there. She stopped at  a unique sight of the Toh peoples culture and looked up at it standing next to some other girl she glanced over to her with her currently blue eyes for a moment  to her then back at the sight, she was a bit older then she was based on her looks.

How Do Normal [ Meant | Social ] Tumblr_p2x043nRsg1wysqp8o1_1280

She didn’t commonly get to meet people around her age… screw it she’d give it a shot. “So... “ She didn't think this through what did kids her age talk about…? “How about that-...” She looked like she was physically loading at this point upturning her brows. “Teenage reeeebeeelllioooon?” She grunted with a sigh looking off with frowned brows. She should have researched more into this subject before trying such a risky move. The only other thing she really had new normal kids had in common was getting kidnapped. Though this was a teenager how could she possibly relate to a kidnapping rather then a teennapping! Screw this getting older thing.

( 30 / 230 Stamina )

Abilites Used 10 Rounds on each:

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

So far Menat had found that she had hardly even come close to being bored of walking around the Toh's village and taking in all of its unique charms. Today she had decided that she would try and focus less on the architecture of the Toh people and instead on their artistic contributions to their collective home. It was an interesting piece to say the least. Her appreciation for the subject stopped their however as, even when living in Reim, "true" art never really held the young Fanalis' attention. While true that the Toh's unique piece was far less grandiose than the art back in Reim that only really existed to allow the higher class to lord their wealth over the majority of the masses in stations of far less importance or power.

Clearly she had been zoning out enough while looking at the object that she didn't realize someone was standing beside her, asking her an odd question about "teenage rebellion". She actually had to pause and look at the blonde while the question processed in her brain. Clearly the girl felt awkward about what she had asked herself as she seemed to have fallen quiet out of embarrassment. Several seconds passed before it finally clicked for Menat that this stranger was trying to make small talk with her. She couldn't help herself and ended up bowing over in laughter at the awkwardness of the question and its subject. "Sorry, sorry!" She apologized as she finally finished laughing almost as quickly as she had begun.

"Well, I guess the whole "teenage rebellion" thing isn't going so great if I've come to a totally different nation for my mother." The redhead gave a light smile. "Then again you don't really look like most of the people I've seen since coming to Kina. You here visiting too?" For some reason it was just natural for the young heiress to speak casually with the strange girl. Perhaps it was the fact she seemed somewhere around the same age as Menat herself? "Ah right! I'm here as a diplomat of sorts and here I am forgetting to introduce myself! I'm Menat of Meridia." She held her hand out to the currently unnamed girl in offer of a handshake.

WC: 375

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

The girl looked to her while probably thinking about the question. Dalia looking over for a moment when she felt the start lasting a while though looked back off quickly. She knew that was a dumb question…. Then she started to laugh… even hunching forward from the intensity. She scrunched up her nose a bit, frowning her brows as she looked off with a grumble at her laughter. She though stuck around when she apologized and sighed. “You’re forgiven I suppose….” Though she blinked a bit when she actually seemed to give her a serious question. Her face softening slightly at the sight of her light smile and words. “I think I may mis understand teenage rebellion if that is seen as not going well…” She said flatly.

“You managed to reach a totally different nation from your parental figure a true sign of independence no?” She asked, raising a brow. She though nodded. “I am, though I was here originally for business but now that that is over I’m but a common visitor.” She said simply. Now that the ball was rolling… this was getting a bit easier to keep going. Curious. “I believe I heard about Meridia though research for my business, you definitely must be doing well in your efforts if you have reached diplomatic status in your own country.” She said she was actually impressed. She had a nice name too. She noticed the hand she offered, the one she’d have to use would be her bad hand…

She looking at her own hand for a moment before trying not to think about letting someone know Lara’s hand had an odd feel to it much like Dalia her true self did. Her scarring on her hand and arm after all was deep and looked almost like it was carved out like a piece of wood one was trying to sculpt. Though it was hidden now there was no doubt the ridges in her hand would be felt when they would shake hands. She pushed it aside and reached forward shaking her hand her own slightly twitching from being primarily used for something, something she tended to try to avoid doing given the more she used it the more aware of the pain that was always there would become usually far more strong begging for her attention.

Though a gentle hand shake wasn’t enough to get anymore than a twitch so she left the hand shake at a gentle one  or her attempt at gentle. It was hard to gage since she couldn’t really feel anything but the pain in her arm. She hadn’t since the injuries were first gained. She let go of her hand hoping the girl wouldn’t react too much to how her hand felt. “Lara Duskborne, no single country alignment.” She replied with a nod looking from the girl back to the art shifting her weight to her other foot as she did so.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Glad to meet you Lara. I haven't actually gotten a chance to just talk to someone like a normal person since I've gotten here." Menat gave the blonde a soft smile as she released her hand. The feeling of those deep scars lingering on her palm and the tips of her fingers like a phantom memory. Being no stranger to battle and wounds herself she found herself wondering just what kind of situation her new acquaintance had found herself in to earn such horrid feeling reminders. But that seemed like a far more personal question to ask than their moment of just having met would warrant, thus she shifted her focus back to their conversation and the subject of "teenage rebellion".

"I'm pretty sure "independence" and "rebellion" aren't exactly mutually exclusive." She began, turning to lean her back against the subject they had been looking over before beginning their conversation. "I guess if I had run away from my mother and came here I'd be rebelling but I guess if I came here cause she told me too that just makes me her "good little girl"?" She made it a question, looking off to the sky as she questioned mostly herself with the comment. "Ah! Sorry!" She snapped back to attention, seeming to have gotten lost in her own mind while thinking about what she had said, having seemingly forgotten she had been talking to Lara just seconds prior.

"Ignore me. I guess this whole diplomat thing is just really getting to me. It's a lot of stress. Honestly I just got stuck with this job because it's what my mother needed done. I didn't really even want any kind of position like this." Menat gave a weak chuckle as she tried to play off her worries about her current situation like it wasn't anything as serious as she felt it was. "So. You say you aren't aligned with any one specific country? Where are you from when you're not here in Kina then?"

WC: 334
TWC: 709

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

She blinked a bit at her response but nodded a bit pulling her hand away slowly when she let go. “I haven’t either… I suppose its good to meet you as well in that case.” She said looking towards the sight before them. The girls smile made her feel weird. She wasn’t certain about that… Did she notice her scars…? She had to they weren’t suttle in the slightest… But she said nothing about them. They may have creeped the girl out even. She shifted her arms to behind her back one hand holding the other loosely a position she had found herself taking up more often recently. It wasn’t new by any means but one she hadn’t used in what almost a year now? “I see.” She said more like this was new information then taking in the girls own opinion on the matter.

She though saw her leaning against the item they had been looking at but said nothing on the manner as she looked to her letting her talk. Her face softened a bit at the term good girl she not doing all too well with hiding how personally connected to that term she was. She shifted to  have her side to the subject Meant was leaning on to look more to her. She jumped a bit as she suddenly snapped back to reality again though Dalia finding herself shaking her head. “No its quite alright… Not many people tend to share with me their issues like that… The love to be vague and never speak on manners half the time without you prying into them suggesting you already know.”

She said clearing her throat a bit. “I can understand trying to be someone to please real parents or prenatal figures…. It can be a burden that none expects it to be so not many know its occurring….” She looked away from her a bit as she turned to lean against the subject as well. Hearing Meants question her. Lara didn’t really have a history yet past the day she was created… She wasn’t certain she'd see this girl again so she supposed parts of her own leaving others out would be acceptable for this sudden need to fill in some blanks. “I’ve always been traveling from place to place since my birth honestly. I don’t exactly have my own home.”

The only home she has stayed in for a long time were the ones she was locked in a cage inside or strapped to an operating table in. “I prefer the fresh air anyways so I suppose it's nor harm no foul there. I currently due to my business am stationed in Kou for the time being though. The headquarters isn't too far from kina though so making trips here is currently quite easy. And it’s far from distractions from my goal as well.” She said simply looking onwards. The distractions though were her parents… they though were more temptation the distraction. Knowing they were far away and she didn’t even know where they were now thanks to 8… it made it easier to not go against her promise and deal with him.

To never see them again… and they and her uncle would not be killed… if they even survived the attack, or the trial they may have been put on after the guards found them. It wasn’t like they could run. Their legs had been frozen solid. And once again thanks to 8 she knew what exactly that felt like, what it took to heal such injuries, and that her parents would likely not be able to recover like her nor deal with such pain given how tough it was for her even despite all the pain she’s learned to take. “So… If you could be one thing in the world, no strings attached, no one holding you back, no one you had to be to make your parents or parental figures happy… what would you be?” She asked curiously.

“I’ve found that question one of the toughest ones to answer… So I’m curious if you could.” She said rather softly. She sorta wanted to know if she was one of the only people to deal with such an issue of being unable to figure such things out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum