Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Class: Body Manipulator
Profession Title: Crime Lord
Description: Using her abilities as a body manipulator, practice of pretending to be someone else, using her skills to weezle her way at the top of a food chain of a small crime ring, Dalia has found herself now a crime lord working to spread out her control.
Profession Perks:

• Actress: Dalia can change her personality and body language to fit her desired needs to complete any task she is working on.
  • Tactical: Dalia is a well versed tactical mind and now has learned how to use that mind past just how to kill with the most amount of effective damage and fun to things like wide spread attack plans, and now non combative plans such as mental battle based plans.
  • Resources: Dalia can use her resources in people she employs to obtain a random item and or weapon for her or a more specific item up to B Tier.

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 17/08/20, 08:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For resources were you looking to get a number of people or possible sources, you are allowed to list how many you have and it would be a good way for expanding on how the control might come into play. Since you're a body manipulator keeping yourself hidden and disguised while others act on your behalf can really work in your benefit.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

I wasn't planning on listing a specific amount due to this may change I also plan on making a faction for this at some point as well and figured id lest stuff there as i grow. Would you recommend i have a specific set of people or resources through here to start?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Id say you can have up to 100, their main benefit could be to find info about other players threads, track people, or extort others. If you want resources instead of people I suggest that instead of crafting you could steal items and weapons, which would allow you to acquire random or specfic items up to Btier rather than being limted by what you make.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright tweaked it, I assume that these items and or weapons would require being paid for like usual?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Profession Approved

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Class:[/b] Body Manipulator
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Crime Lord
[b]Description:[/b] Using her abilities as a body manipulator, practice of pretending to be someone else, using her skills to weezle her way at the top of a food chain of a small crime ring, Dalia has found herself now a crime lord working to spread out her control.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Actress:[/b] Dalia can change her personality and body language to fit her desired needs to complete any task she is working on.
[*][b]Tactical:[/b] Dalia is a well versed tactical mind and now has learned how to use that mind past just how to kill with the most amount of effective damage and fun to things like wide spread attack plans, and now non combative plans such as mental battle based plans.
[*][b]Resources:[/b] Dalia can use her resources in people she employs to obtain a random item and or weapon for her or a more specific item up to B Tier.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum