Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: The misgrunted Scouts
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang and 50 Xp
Job Prerequisites: N/a
Job Overview: Becky is traveling from Kou to Reim and stumbles across a situation where a group of men, that happen to be Scouts of a Merchant Caravan. The Caravan is returning from Reim and on its way back to the Kou Empire.   The Scouts are bullying a child or so it seems.  Beck stumbles across the situation.
Spoiler:

Post One - The Battle Begins*. 

Becky was riding her steed quite steadily, as she wrapped herself up in her red jacket as best she could, with her left arm hooked across her waist gripping both sides, it was all the young woman could do to stop her teeth from chattering from the cold. The cold air was intense as a looming fog covered the mountainside, with a slight moist seeking into the skin of Becky Eyedea accompanied by a soft breeze brushing across the road from the neighboring Forrest on her left, opposite to the mountain on her right. Becky just simply accepted the situation and continued without issue and persisted forward.

The road was very curved as it went around the mountain in preparation for the long straight. The slight shifts in the direction of the wind were like torture to anyone traveling the cold road, including that of Becky Eyedea comforted only by the sounds of her horse's hooves clacking against the ground and her own controlled breathing. The two things that could battle the weather conditions.  

*Clack, Clack, Clack Clack* the sound of several horses echoed across the air from the corners of the mountain to the tip of Beckie's ears "It seems a zealous transgression is about to unfold, oh why oh why can't I just have one uneventful journey!" Becky would say as her eyes focused at the vicious shadows approaching.  Stopping her horse Becky would grip firmly the hilt of her Sword as to be prepared for anything. 

What she did not expect was a young boy no older than 13, come running towards her tripping over a rock just to land head first at her horses feet. with several men on horseback in pursuit "Did he not even see me?" . "Look what we gotta us selves here boys" "Oh isn't shee pretty" "and the terb fell over" "Oh maybe, he pred himself "Hhahahahahah hahaha" the group burst out laughing as they attempted to move to incircle Becky and the fallen boy. *Becky draws her sword, and points it wards the one attempting to pass her* "Take a single step closer to me, and your life will be forfeit" "Miss please be reasonable, this need not concern thee" a man who came across as their leader says as he positions himself slightly ahead of his fellow horseman. "You think, tubby that I'm about to have 10 armed..." she takes a look at their equipment, attitude, and processed to identify them "Thugs, surround me from all sides?.. Please be reasonable good sir" she would say with a high level of sarcasm in her voice.

The fallen kid attempts to get up with all on his mind is "Run Run Run". Becky takes a small glance in response and taps her mounts right leg. *Thun* the horse uses its right leg to softly stomp onto the boys back, preventing him from getting up "Don't get up, idiot".  At this point, the full account of what Becky was up against would have presented itself.  10 men armed with a range of different weapons, some on horseback and some not, with a leader who wasn't really a leader. "So, am thou to accept your defending this boy. "Why are 10 thugs! chasing one small child?" Becky would begin thinking through the situation in her head to process possible reasons. "He could have stolen something?, how would he have got so far from town if that was the case?, is he someone of importance...hmm nope he's too stupid for that. However? they don't seem like random bandits or murderers.... Before Becky could fully process the possibilities one of the thugs would laugh and speak.."That Kids a weirdo, he plays with cards, blocks and other stupid toys instead of becoming a man". Beckies right eyebrow would rise. "Yeah LOL!, do you believe he threw a metal card at me after I kicked him in the face?" "Bro, he did actually cut ur face with that though"  "Shut up, imma kill him for that".    

While the group continues laughing at the kid, why they were attacking him and what they planned to do. Becky would Smirk as she realized this kid was brave, unique and 100% showed potential. Becky quietly Kicks Off her mount and moves with speed at the guy acting as their leader.
"Aight Yeah I'm defending him, you guys are Vile crapbags"!!!!. Becky uses her Fanalis strength to *knee* the man in the face inflicting major damage to the man's nose, causing it to fracture in 2 places. Blood would begin flowing from down as the man falls to the ground knocked out.

Stamina = 185/195
Word Count = 775
Ability used:
Equipment:

2Merchant  Caravan Empty Re: Merchant Caravan 31/08/20, 02:06 am

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Merchant  Caravan F0BgmVU

The situation was dire for Beck. she had engaged the group at a major disadvantage to herself. It was one against nine and the time for words was over. “Hmm, I need to break their morale before they encircle me”. A faint memory of A face would flash in her mind, the lower half of a blue face man with the signs of a red helmet A warrior are thy “Shut-up i’m busy” Beck responded to her flashback with present consciousness. “If you wish to defeat many, you must fight with the singular arrity in mind” “What, shush your words makes no sensey”. As Beck dwells within her internal fault one of the nine approaches her and attempts to swing his one-handed ax down upon the center of her motionless face “You stupid, Bitch take your last breath”.  As a sort of natural instinct, Beck pivot around her toe and swiftly circles her attack “See you in Hell!” Beck says with an echoing blood-lust swinging her right arm around and impacting the back of the man's skull with her hand knocking him out. “Hmm, I see man in blue, if I simply turn this into a 1vs1 10 times instead of a 1vs10 it will be easy to defeat these people”.

The remaining eight decide to rush Beck and in the few seconds she had until she was engaged, she gripped her blade tightly in her right hand and flourishes it towards her enemies and just as one got within range she not only swung her blade for a powerful strike cutting into the softest part of the man's neck a vital artery as she took a deep breath, she also unleashed a powerful roar causing all of her foes to flinch slightly in pain, this staggered the first man to the point he was unable to defend against her attack in time. The battle between Becky and the Scouts would be long and hard lasting a total of 10 minutes as she slowly battles them one by one, she took a few shots herself one mace would impact her stomach almost winding her, a sword would cut her leg and she would also take a fist to the face, however, she would proceed to knock out all 10 of them.

The scene after would be Beck on one knee surrounded by those knocked out during the fight and the singular dead man slowly leaking blood onto the road. Sword bored in hand as its edged into the ground itself. She used it to support herself while she gasped for breath. Breath after breath, after breath Beck stayed almost motionless. “Well this sure is a mess, what do I do*Huff Huff* “Do I leave them be and simply continue on my way, and face the consequence once their story bares fruit” *Huff Huff*Or do I Kill them and bare the chains on my soul”. *Huff Huff* “So be it, soul be damned anyway”. And with this choice, Beck goes around and uses her sword to slit the throat of every single scout before turning to look at the young boy who was originally running from these corrupted villains. Becks horse had managed to keep the boys face facedown and thus he hay not seen a dang thing, not her face, not the battle, and thus going separate ways would have been the most logical choice. “Thank the suns”.  Becky spoke before her damned fate struck again as the sound of horses bore near on her position and the weather was starting to change “Are you kidding me”.

Total Wc = 1348
Stamina = 155/195
Abbilties used:

3Merchant  Caravan Empty Re: Merchant Caravan 02/09/20, 04:01 am

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: Development of an Understanding
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang  and 50xp
Job Prerequisites: Completed the previous Job in chain
Job Overview: The results of the previous job are now clear and Beck must act accordingly. Negotiate, ambush, carrying on with her Journey or capture the Child.

The battle was over and Beck had just committed a dark deed, suiting her damned soul filled with the passion to keep moving forward one step at a time. As the weather shifted from that of a blizzard cold to a warming sun as if the man approaching was the cause of such changes, obviously he wasn’t but the thought did pass through Beck's mind. She was standing at the pinnacle of a decision she knew those approaching would be of the flock she put down searching for the boy and soon her once they were to discover the situation.  “Figure it out, Figure it out you can do this” Beck would mumble to herself as she processed a vast amount of possible roads to choose. “Attack head-on, ignore them or Ambush them at night”The boy who Beck had indirectly saved in the road of blood was now standing beside her and would tug on her right elbow “It's the middle of the day, i don’t think there's a chance for an Ambush at night. Becky would turn to face the boy making the mistake of making eye contact “If my future, my friends or …..nevermind is in trouble, I have no intention of ignoring that I will be their”. “Then lets attack Head on”. Becky would agree to his plan, however, her response was simply a natural reaction and she was simply calculating her best option. 

And with that, the Captain of a merchant caravan came around the corner beholden at the sight of his dead scouts and Becks sword still freshly covered in Blood as she cleaned her blade, scraping it across the ground. The boy had explained the full situation to her and she was pissed, this Caravan was corrupted to its core “So you must be the Captain”. Behind the caravan were 3 wagons filled with cargo, the most critical detail was the 5 cavalry men. A real threat to Beck, they were not like the thugs from before. “Hmm WHAT SAY YOU DID YOU, A LITTLE WOMAN! Single-handed slay all my pen”*Spits on the ground*“I think not?”“It wasn’t me it was thy Food” “My Food what”A fat guy went past not to long ago, he must be done it“Do you take me for a fool miss, I saw your sword in his neck” “I was just making sure, he was indeed dead” “Jhon, Kill her please”Yes Sir” Becky smirks as one of the five cavalries behind to trot towards her on top his steed a plain brown horse.

Thus the stage had been set and Beck was set on her course of action, she was to kill the man approaching her before retreating to the forest on left before rotating around the back of them using the boy, her horse, and the idiotic Captains combat sense to her advantage. “I might not recognize myself in a year's time, but alas this is the path I must travel, the only question is what about the boy… he has now seen my face and events unfold in my survival he could be a threat”.

525 Wordcount

4Merchant  Caravan Empty Re: Merchant Caravan 03/09/20, 12:42 pm

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: The Order
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang  50xp
Job Prerequisites: Completed the previous 2 jobs
Job Overview: For whatever reason the Captain of the merchant caravan orders his Cavalry guard to capture or kill Beck and as such she must fend of the attack.

The man known as John slowly trots towards Beck, with his spear in hand with the intention of swiftly killing her “Don’t worry lass, id make it quick” Becks eyebrow raises “Is this guy really an idiot?” the boy beside her has had the time to take in the scene and speaks “My names Graves btw, and they clearly don’t believe you could have won this battle single-handed” Becky places her arm in front of Graves and flings him backward “Erinos! To the forest now”. Erinos Beck's horse uses his mouth to grab Graves by his white clock and makes for the Forest to their left, skidding down the little divot between the path and the land below, it was quite steep.  Becky takes up a defensive stance, gripping her sword with two hands as she waits for the approaching rider who instantly attempts to stab Becky in the skull as he trusts her hard with his spear.  Using a method known as Shield rampage Becky swiftly parries the attack and rotates to the opposite side of Johns horse and attempt to much him in the stomach *Thud* the sound of flesh meeting iron echos slightly in the area as Beck's fist impacts the shield “Nice try, Woman….Captain this ones a Fanalis” “Becky grips the tip of the shield firmly “Never attach a shield to your arm” Pulling on the shield like a pivot with all her weight. John is thrown from his horse as his shoulder is dislocated, as he falls Becky kicks him in the face with a left-footed roundhouse kick. This would knock John out and almost instantly Becky rushes towards the forest in the trail of her Horse Erinos.  The captain's eyes open up wide in shock “All of you after her, I want her in chains, dead ...Rrarar I take anything”

In the corner of her eye, Becky could see the four remaining horsemen skating down the steep divot. “Nani”. The horsemen were moving as if they were drifting down the divot and thus were in the perfect position to Gain on Beck.  Beck knew she didn't have enough energy to deal with four more lets alone them and the Captain, she had to think and think fast. As she was focused on those in pursuit. *Whack* a branch would end up smacking her in the face. Beck shakes her head for a moment as she continues breaking through the forest “Owwwi” with her arms swinging at up and down at her sides smirks. “That's it, I'm going to use the forest to impair their vision and….”Owwwi Owwiii Ow, OWwwi the same branch that had hit Beck had just struck the horseman “Shit their right behind me," Becky darts to her right. Only just dodging the attempts to charge her from the back.

Merchant  Caravan Giphy

20 minutes would pass with Beck taking out 1 more cavalry member, before successfully losing the last and finally making it to the point that she's standing behind the Captain. While the first was only knocked out, the 2nd here was killed and his blood had squirted all over Beck to the point her every step was painting the floor with his blood.  “So, you killed someone because you couldn’t solve a riddle?” “Why yes the riddle, was stupid you know… if one must make a riddle don’t waste my time with bad riddles” Beck just glared at him as she walked forward slowly. “Aye and what happened to my men weren't they meant to have killed you?” “Who knows, maybe their chasing shadows in the trees, stuck in a 5meter ditch, or maybe they're even dead..who knows?” “5-meter ditch, that is awfully specific!”I hadn’t noticed” “They'll be here soon, but alas... Want something done right, do it yourself.”

634/500
Stamina = 135/195
Abbilities Used:

5Merchant  Caravan Empty Re: Merchant Caravan 04/09/20, 07:46 am

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: The Captain
Job Reward: 3000 Huang , 50xp
Chain Reward: 7,000 Huang and 100 EXP.
Job Prerequisites: Completed the previous Jobs
Job Overview: Fate hasn't been kind to Becks, already she has battled a small army in the form of the Scouts, Cavalry and two ruffians and for what a stranger.  Its time for Becky to Fight the Captain of the Merchant Caravan.

Merchant  Caravan H3pxLx_2SnqSjug6tQL8mQ0K7qxVzFHHgFAkV140YcgYkXrB35yTcrXscbVj1zWpelDkVZMwHs7TMIAxHJ5P820f_C0s1sVO-vL_dSFOJ5oW-DTMDUBt-cZLON3eAo8r17h47JAR
Suddenly without warning Beck would find herself having a black boot impacting the side of her stomach, the fat captain had somehow moved extremely fast, faster than she could react, and kicked Beck in the stomach catapulting her like a mere catalyst to his enjoyment, into the wheel of the closet wagon. He would then start walking slowly towards her with every step creating a slight crack in the ground [/size]“You dare stand against me, i’m the Caravan Master… I make coin from your carcass”. Beck eyes open wide to their limits as her eyes start to slightly shimmer, gasping for breath Beck coughs up a mouthful of blood as she grabs her stomach with one hand, and tries to remain standing with the other.  *Thud Thud Thud* the man moves even closer.  Beck looks to the left to make eye contact with the Captain as she catches her breath “Tsk she's right next to my cargo, I can’t use my club”He's a monster *Thud Thud Thud*

Becky quickly charges towards the captain, and pivots around him to his rear, though he keeps perfect track of her actions. “Really girl..ThugYaBugYa.”. The captain in the same motion puts his club to the sky as he swings it backwards while kicking off the ground and rushing behind himself. His flesh pushes itself into Becks’ Face and body and knocks her back slightly. *Crack* “AWWWW” His club comes down smacking into Beck's left shoulder causing it to fracture in 2 places. Beck attempts to respond with a powerful swing of her own..Sword Rampage as he turns to face her, but alas, it is met with the captains Quick Defence“You can’t beat me girl” *Bonk*. A stone impacts the captain in his right eye. The kid from before had cycled back with Beck's horse and he had begun chucking rocks at the Captain “Let her go”. The Captain turns to face the boy under the assumption that Beck is out “Beck drops her sword to give the impression that she is indeed out, and proceeds to punch the captain in the side of his head repeatedly. In-fact Beck would punch him so many times repeatedly there would be nothing left of his facial features, just a headless corpse bleeding out. 

The following events would unfold. Becky would process to track down the isolated horseman in the forest and kill them, return to the wagons to burn them, and to slit the throat of the one horseman unconscious on the road.  Leaving only one choice left to make as she draws a line in the dirt with her sword. Covered in blood the weather sifts once more into a pouring rain as she stands on the opposite side of the line to the boy. Covered in blood, filled with pain Becky gazes in his direction. “Do not bind your life to me, forget these events, forget me, there's a village down the path seek it out, I'm sure you'll find someone nice to help. “ButtShut it, cross this line and… and. Becky proceeds to walk along the path.. Deeper towards Reim. Hoping that the boy does not follow, as she had every intention of killing him if he followed, she knew if a word of her and this incident got out she would be hunted. Thus regardless of how events unfollowed Beck, she has begun forsaking her soul even further.

Under the belief that she wouldn’t hurt him, Graves attempted to follow only to have Becks blade slice across his chest, enough to scar him but not enough to risk any true risk to his injury. “GET LOST”. Graves understood instantly that she was serious as tears began falling from her eyes. “You must have your reasons, so iii.” “SHUT IT”.

631/500
Captains Abilities used Quick Defence and ThugYaBugYa
Stamina= 105/195.
Becks Abbilites Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum