You are not connected. Please login or register

Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 12/08/20, 05:10 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The search for Tenza was a rather moot point, Lagi was trying to find a way to unearth the mystery of the shard that Tenza was holding. It wasn't so much the actual rules you need to follow when it came to crushing them, knowing that they could do was second on the list. What Lagi wanted to know was where these items came from, he wanted to know what led to the creation of these rukh shards. He found himself camping out for the next two days as he made some tracks, being able to get through most barriers with ease due to Longzufu being a land dragon that can tunnel as well. The lack of air was also problematic and painful, but Lagi was able to heal it off if he needed to be inside of the ground for a long period. He continued like this for quite some time, but part of him wanted to call it quits and give up on looking for Tenza.

"Maybe I can find my answers somewhere else?"

Lagi mulled that to himself before picking up on some movement in the distance, a bird of some kind. When it landed next to Lagi, his expertise with animals allowed him to simply reach out to it, and pick up the creature.

"What are you doing here, little guy? Is that a note?"

It had some details in regards to the villages he inadvertently protected due to countering Tenza's raid, and they wanted to show some appreciation. At the very least, maybe Lagi can know a little more information that occurred with Tenza's fall. After reading it, Lagi decided to head over to the village in order to hear what they had to say.

After traveling for a while, he managed to reach the village.

2Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 16/08/20, 11:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 47e24f799269d0179a6a05e9f2f88517

Bokin village, it was one of the more recently acquired villages during Tenza's conquest in the plains. Couldn't have been more than four months, Enkhtuya enjoyed things here. There were no checkups yet so she could just enjoy her duties. She had some leading experience but most of what she offered was kindness, warmth, and healing. The village had come under their control easy as they were plagued by some strange, puss inducing flu. During her time she had helped them get back up to strength.

Pheww With a soft sigh she'd look up towards the azure sky. Today's gentle breeze brushed by her hair. She didn't mind these peaceful days. She wasn't sure how long they'd last, but it was best to enjoy it while she. Before she could even think to herself on the horizon she could see something. Rather it seemed to be someone. Gripping her staff she would nervously speak to the magoi, commanding it to flutter forth in her name. "1st choir: Bright Song." The ball of light would flutter forth towards the visitor, her interrogation would begin.

"Halt! Who goes there? This is Bo clan territory!" she'd nervously shout. She would have to possibly injure them, she could always help heal the person if they both took it easy. With it pointed out towards the approaching person she'd activate the staff, creating behind her a healing figure. Some would say she played it safe, she fought much differently than most of the people in her clan but her set up was unparalleled. Putting some firmness into her voice she would prepare to speak once more.

"I need you to halt! If you do not halt then I will be forced to take aggressive measures!" Aiming her staff, if the target approached more than 50m within the camp she'd prepare to use 4th Choir: Cherubs dance. It was best if she didn't have to burn someone today. Nonetheless, she would do what was necessary, even if she was a little unsure what exactly that was.

Dm notes: Using bright call to blind approaching Lagi, going to user Cherubs dance if he approaches too quickly without talking or stopping.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

3Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 17/08/20, 03:12 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hmm? attacking me right off the bat huh?"

Of course, Lagi wasn't going to stop, he was never going to stop.  Why should he stop because someone simply told him to? People with a considerable amount of power have a hard time being told what to do.  Lagi had some sense to him, but he was one of them.  Getting off his dragon and transforming into his recently evolved vampire dragonlord form,  he raised his Elegian gauntlet and fired off an Elegian's Rage at 1st Choir: Bright Song in order to clash with it. A  sphere of lava 20cm in diameter is formed and launched forward up to 10m away dealing A-tier damage to match bright song as Lagi continued his approach, now with A tier flight that was granted with his vampire lord.  Longzufu followed behind as well.

" You want me to stop? And why is that?  Do you think you can do anything to stop me? Do you have the power to do so? You mentioned that Tenza Bo's clan owned this territory? Did she tell you how she massacred the first bit of her clan in a little gain of power to stand against me, and I massacred the second part for good measure? Did she tell you how she cowered in my presence and ran away after giving up the very thing that gave her? THIS!!!!!!!"

After that, Lagi activated the armor of the last tyrant that covered his huge frame.

"What will you do? will you fight me? The one that Tenza couldn't even beat? "

With Tyrant's will,  Lagi created a soldier made of blood to mimic his attacks and simply used his blood breath to counter Cherub's Dance. Since it did B rank ability blood damage and Tyrant's mind mimicked it, he clashed with it easily as he continued to approach and stopped mid-flight at 15 meters away.

"So we can hear each other more clearly. Any more attacks and I will no longer show you any mercy.  Why do you believe that you can defeat a person who could have murdered your leader if he wanted to?  I let her in respect of one tyrant to another, but if you want a review, she needs to take her to defeat a little more gracefully.  Especially if someone allows her dignity,  so what of you? I am allowing you the dignity to surrender and tell me why you sent me that letter? Will you spit in my face as well? I will only tolerate such disrespect from the Bo clan once, and Tenza used it up already.  Are you a magician? Can you see them? Can you see what truly favors me?

He was talking about the black butterflies, but maybe she didn't know that. There might even be more since he was a DMV user as well.

Spoiler:

Magoi: 380/400

4Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 06/09/20, 12:11 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I did not initiate an attack I warned you about trespassing!" Her soft voice would warble with strong confidence. She recognized the armor of Tenza. She wasn't sure if she could take his boasts honestly. It was obvious he had bested in her some way but she was seemingly good at that. After all, if he thought the armor was her strength that it was possible she was out there somewhere as well. He was likely stronger than here, that was obvious, but she was tied her by more than just the Bo clan. She had a duty here, she cared for the people here.

She would roar up again "I won't lie I can attest to what the Bo clan as done. Yet you talk of honor, there is no shame in survival. Survival is what we must all be put through, there is only shame in accepting defeat. I may not agree with some of her ways but she raised me, raised the clan up, and brought prosperity. Soldiers know what they're offering, but these are just people here, living their day to day as I watch over and assist them!" A breath would pause upon her lips before she would rant further. "I see no doubt you have the power to topple me, I see the darkness gathered on that item in your personage. Surely you know the strength of those turned to the path of the true rukh. Mine is pitch black, I reject this world and wish to change it, fate has no kindness there is no happy ending in accepting it.

She would ponder for a second. The information she had been provided would make her brain race, piecing together more of his reason for coming here. He might've been here on a mighty liberation since he bested Tenza, yet with his knowledge and vast source of dark rukh it was very possible he had been enticed with info about the star which laid in this village. She could lie, try to deter him, yet she had no doubt he'd try to shatter her borg and her neck in two swift moves.

"I assume you know why I"m here. You're here for the shard, the day in which fate touched the earth. The people here care for it, and with them freely surrendering Tenza thought it safer to let them kept it unless she needs it upon emergency. Slowly I've managed to show them the way. Tell me, what is it that you wish? To take it and further your own power?"

She would wait for his response after her barrage of questions, wondering what the sanguine covered dark king would say to her.

5Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 06/09/20, 05:25 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The laws of humankind no longer apply to me. You speak of trespassing and traveling wherever I wish, there is no such restriction that I need to heel too. Especially if I was invited here, a messenger has sent for me through the form of a bird. Now, I did think that maybe I intercepted this message by accident. But due to the fact that I am the new owner of Tenza Bo's signature blood armor, I could hardly dismiss it as a simple mistake. You have called me here, and your hospitality is obviously lacking. "

He was disappointed, that was for sure. They actually seemed grateful and appreciative that Lagi managed to defeat Tenza Bo. However, there was still someone who seemed faithful and loyal to Tenza that remained in this village. Would he have to kill her in order to progress? That was something that Lagi was going through in his mind as he spoke to her. Defeating her wouldn't be difficult, he would just have to overwhelm the young magician with sheer force.  But he didn't want that, not if she shared the same sentiments he did.

"If it was the fate of this village to get destroyed if you are the kind of person who would do anything in their power to change that, I applaud you.  The idea of fate is impartial, regardless of whether it is good or evil, things happen along the lines of necessity as we all dance to the tunes of higher beings. The power of one's own choice with it actually mattering ....we lose it to fate's play.  I'm not one to preach of a grand conspiracy and I will admit to myself as a shitty villain. I believe in one universal truth, beyond greed and filthy desires, if something is wrong, and I can make it right at will in spite of what Solomon wishes, it is the only power I need. Tenza is not a dark king candidate, she does not possess a dark metal vessel to truly channel the power that can change fate.  I do, and with such power in my grasp and the right of conquest, I seek the shard that the village is holding."

That question again, what will he do with this power?

"I am the King Of Monsters, Overlord of Tartarus, and the Leader of the Dark Hand. I seek to make a safe haven, a utopia, for people like me, dungeon beasts. We will reclaim our rightful place as Solomon's chosen people by connecting with the DNA of our true selves, and lead the rest of the races as the apex of them all.  They seek to destroy such beings, murdering them because they are different, keeping them as pets and slaves, or even isolating them, from the community. In my name, Requiem Jynx, this happens no more."

6Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 24/09/20, 02:01 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Your rule over beasts means nothing, these people have been mistreated by man alike. They care not for race but to be left alone!" The girly would shyly raise her face as Lagi's confidence struck a chord in her. He could kill her, kill them all, but she wouldn't let him just push through this village. "You take so high and mighty of forces you have yet to see at play. I acknowledge your power sit but if you think the dark hands of fate didn't save her a chance to break solomons bonds you are wrong. I can see your rukh, your darkness and you wield it in selfisness rather than a will. You speak of such grand things with nothing to show."

Tapping her staff against the ground she'd raise her voice. She wasn't unreasonable, after all she was just a leaf in the flow of things. She ultimaetly did want to save the people here, it was hard for them not to fend off against Tenza. As he throat gulped she would say in her loudest town. "If you wish for dominance rather the path you claim you are then speak to these people. They hold the object sacred, they're not unreasonable however. They only wish to live their lives, so where the Tyrant even showed Mercy will you raze them in your so called peace for beasts?"

The light of the sun raged in her eyes, she was willing to fight if she had too. She hadn't so far, nothing like this showed up. Never did the young mage expect anything of this caliber Enkhy would look up into his eyes. Waiting for a response she'd hold the object firmly in her hands, she didn't want to fight. Tenza lost a battle, but she didn't need this shard to beat him. This young mage herself didn't need to live to see it, but she needed to be a part of this man's test in his journey. Thats what the darkness showed her.

``

7Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 05/10/20, 06:45 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Believe me when I say this but my ego is quite tamed, I could care less about what you are doing in this little village. The only reason why I'm here is to claim the shard, that exchange is for their safety and the village truly erasing my name from the list of enemies they might have due to Tenza's good graces. If you want to continue that you or that woman is capable of protecting this place, go right ahead. I beat her already, the mysticism of her capabilities has been shattered and people as strong as I am will test her mettle. If she loses a second time, I will assure you that she will be killed, they will take the village, and they will take you too. A beautiful thing, probably know nothing of how to make a man's night feel less lonely, there is a price for everything young one, a sad one. "

He spoke as if these things were to pass, and maybe he believed that to be the case for anyone who followed the path of the tyrant. Sometimes, it was the winning streak, victory was one of the things connected to the faith that people had in you. You wouldn't want that faith to be shattered, which is why you never take on anything you can't handle. Not only that, but it's also maintaining that source of information to one controlled point if the impossible had come to pass.

"I will speak to the villagers, but I am expecting to leave with that gem. Do you understand me? Maybe it's best to keep your guard up then? In my quest for power, and even more for information, I have done whatever I could to ensure that I am successful in my endeavors. I cannot leave empty-handed, so my warning is out of kindness....girl...now lead me to them."

8Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 07/10/20, 01:19 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would go silent after his speech, perhaps he wouldn't listen to her words but she at least owed him the chance. In the hopes the people here could be spared she owed them the chance to speak with him. Her delicate hands form an iron grip around her staff. The force would cause her hands to turn pink, marching she would guide the Vampire lord into the village. Gazes would follow as people tried to keep at their daily lives but found interest in their young protector guiding a stranger into the village. Plenty would go back to weaving wools on new looms, enjoying fresh fruits from a recently bountiful harvest.

The laughter of children would trace as a leather ball would roll and bounce of off Lagi's leg. While eyes followed so did hushed whispers and peaks of interest. No one would approach them, and if anything the arrival seemed if more than anything a possible damper on what seemed like an enjoyable summer day for the most of them. It wasn't a very long walk, only about five minutes and they'd reach the center of the town. The chief rested inside, they were an interesting figure to say the least. She knew they cared at least, she cared but their pride was arguably higher than that of Tenza's she wasn't quite sure how'd they meeting would go.

As she began to part the curtain she'd speak for the first time in their walk, addressing the vampire. "All I ask is that you share you name first, they're a proud people and respect is the best way to understand them. Things have been hard and recent prosperity has not made them softer, it's only made the chief more hardened."" With her strange warning she'd part the curtain doors in order for their meeting to begin. Worry fluttered in her heart as the rukhs flow meant a hundred possibilities, and not everyone in the dark was on the same path.

9Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 07/10/20, 02:33 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As he was being led into the village, Lagi looked around silently. They seemed to have obtained some kind of peace here, something that seemed like a waste if everything was destroyed around them. Lagi didn't want that, or he tried to help it as much as possible. The village had secrets, they probably knew what the shards meant and where they came from. If he could get those questions answered, even if he didn't gain the treasure from the village, that was enough for him. But of course, he didn't let that known outright, he didn't want to lose any leverage with the "guardian" of this place or any previous statements he declared.

"Hm?"

When the ball rolled over to his foot, Lagi casually kicked it back with no strength at all so that it can roll back to the kids. That way, if they were scared, they didn't have to go too close to him to get it. Lagi was that thoughtful in the sense of his actions and how he saw things. If this visit was as painless as possible, it would be a good thing for everyone. He even decided to play along and give his name first.

"I am Requiem Jynx, an invitation was sent to me via messenger."

10Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 17/10/20, 01:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the curtain peeled back the vampire would reveal himself to the Chief of Bokin Village. Inside the dark hut dimly lit candles lined the way. Furs and pelts of various conquests decorated the walks, the floor, leading the way to a large oak throne that sat in front of a hearth. As its flames crackled, rolling from behind the chain embers rose above the massive woman sitting upon it. Her arms alone were as wide as the vampire's head. Scars tattooed her, linking the connections between her veins, hiding the age to her skin. Her silver hair and topaz eyes glared in the light, reflecting her ferocity as she stared down her guest.

The scent of cherrywood and roasted beef would roll in. Its rich scent, accompanied by roasted marrow and rich cheeses fluttered in. The hearty smells followed by the booming voice of the Cheif. "Enky! You didn't tell me that we were having guests over! I've no words of letters or assistance Mr. Requeim Jynx, but I am Cheif Roka, the spear of this village and its provider. If you're strong enough, and not to above us, come. The roasted Ox is great, and the hardworking always deserve to enjoy a nice meal!"

Her hearty reaction and sly smile would invite the female mage closer as she stood next to the middle-aged woman. Men and women in sewn furs and cloaks, seemingly new, set up a wide wooden table in front of them. The rich iron filled smell of the beef, with the savory and robust flavors that accompanied, would set before her. While he may have not had much for food the comfortable, and inviting setting began to grant a hospitable atmosphere. Her kindness, however, was to be respected. She was quick to offer, but people were expected to engage. Now it was up to see what truly brought the king here, and what he was truly like.

11Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 17/10/20, 03:44 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was rather quiet as he reached into his coat pocket casually and pulled out the letter. He then flew over to hand it to Cheif Roka with a rather confused look on his face.

"I have no idea who sent this to me and why I was invited here if you didn't send for me. I won't overstay my welcome in a village that seems to not experience any sort of violence as long as you are here. I also do not wish my presence to invite any sort of retaliation or anything of that nature. If there is one thing I do admire, it's the willingness a leader has to protect their people. At times I call it the image of "Selfish compassion", only geared towards a select few and no one else. It's ok to live in such a way, I have done so for so long. "

Lagi then flew back to his side.

"I would be honored to join you for a meal. Maybe some more information could come about in regard to the black shards? I wanted to know more information about it. Or better yet, I wanted to claim the ones that you had in this village. If you aren't willing to part with it for free, surely there is a price for anything in this world?"

He wasn't using force, but he didn't think the young magician cared or not if Lagi was being rather tame.

12Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 24/12/20, 02:44 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You get straight to the point, now cowardice in ya is there! Hahahaahaghh!" Roika would laugh. Her people had been on hard times, Tenza cared more for the land, the shards were more of a bonus for sake keeping. The chief knew that, and the young magician knew that as well. Her face would carry its grin as she thought over the request. She knew conman filled the plains, or fearsome beasts of all kinds. It didn't matter how they might've robbed her, they always chose to keep their pride. He was offering and seeming honest in his desire to meet a deal.

"If we're being honest to one another, I don't have much sentiment for the item. But in terms of protection and loyalty, we were told to safeguard these lands. Tenza knew of the Shards, warned us the cost was higher than the strength though it was a likely a lie she told us it didn't matter either way as long as the land stayed in our favor." Her bold statement would follow as cockiness and curiosity seemed to mix.

"I'd Like one of two things if possible, though I'm not sure which one you're more keen to pick. For this cursed object, I'd either like something to protect or promote my clan's power as a trade. We can feed ourselves and fight much better now but we lack true power. Your other option, I'd like for you to use this so-called shard's power before us, and show us what it can grant."

It was mostly a jest, she wanted to try it herself, to wish for something so their children were born stronger. Yet only rumors travelled through the plains, she had yet to see it action.

13Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 28/12/20, 12:50 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I feel like I have more questions than answers. I was expecting some sort of grave secret as to the origin of these things or where to find them." Lagi frowned, he was hoping there was more, but this is something that he could still do.

"There are a lot of things that I can do for you in terms of granting your clan's power. I can make you into something like me. Lesser, of course, but you would have access to a very powerful magic, flight, and among other things, free citizenship to my country since you would be dungeon beasts. Continue to maintain your independence if you want, but if you ever asked me for help at any point, i will. You would be protecting me, the overlord of tartarus, Requiem Jynx. But if you would want to stay and keep these lands that's fine. But if something else...."

Lagi would think it over some more.

"To have a relationship with me where i can openly say that I respect the power and cunning of a group of human beings like yourself holds weight. A band of warrior professionals that I can trust with my life, my word gets far, and i believe in the capabilities of your clan if you can produce such powerful warriors. Your magician is a good example of that, I like her. A little naive, so much more happiness can be achieved in life for her so I hope she takes that into account, she's still young. But that's besides the point. "

What was the third thing he could offer.

" Drugs.... I'll send one of my operations here and with the production of drugs, cosmetics, medicine, things of that nature. Doesn't necessarily have to be illegal or sketchy, it could be the creation of tobacco for all I care, I have a hand in it all and it's all dependent on what you are ok with having in your village. PRotect my cooks, you get 30 percent of the profit sales. of what's produced in the village. 40% gets kicked back to me, 30% is the wages of the sellers and the cooks. I'm being very generous with this split. So with these options, what would you like?"

14Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 05/02/21, 12:06 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Of all the offers you make the only one I understand the language off is power." She would say, mulling over his words for a moment. She wished to be a good host, she respected strength. There, however, seemed to be a misunderstanding.

"You're right that this mage is capable, she's helped provide for our clan which we respect be she's not of our blood. She's one of Tenza's, a dog who knows true kindness in her brave heart. We've no need to push or peddle anything either. I'll happily exchange this fallen star for power, or make a deal with you but I don't believe I could make my people leave their home."

She would fix her posture, looking sternly at the dark king. She was born able to see the rukh, but unable to control it or speak to it. Her clan knew the power of magic, but only ever had shamans or warriors. She could see the darkness fluttering behind him, how it dwarfed their magician companion.

She would say "These lands are in a great time of change, to they say an empire is being born, the tribes are becoming more educated, better supplied as the nomads are forming larger warbands. The race to survive, for one's culture to prosper is what we want. With Tenza we were able to secure a spot so our lands could grow, our people could be fed and so that our ways will survive. I will take an offer for power, but if you truly wish to help, lend us the power or resources to grow into more than a small town."

Roka spoke with an earnest heart. For most of her life, there were always more young than old, she had grown to see their lives expand. She had grown their village into a town, they were becoming prosperous, but she wanted more for her people. Tenza was undoubtedly a monster, but she had helped elevate the status and lives of plenty of those within the plains, and she would take advantage of that.

DM notes: Roka will accept the deal for vampirism for the tribe if you're wishing, or just to be warriors, this will end the thread and give you your shard and potential plot device. You also have the chance to help them further an develop a side-story in the plains.

15Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda [ Plot/ Solo] 08/02/21, 10:50 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"My suggestion is setting aside a good portion of the warriors, not all of them. It would keep you defenseless in the mornings when being out in the sun for too long would chip away at your magoi reserves, so it should rotate. It would be a powerful group whose force you wouldn't use until necessary if it's not past a certain time and magic tool usage or whatever is important to you. Attacks on your tribe at night or even noon would be considered suicide, as it should be. If you follow my instructions, there is a good chance that you'll have a good outline of warriors that can make the most use of their abilities. "

Lagi then shook on it, glad that they were able to agree. He also took his exchange of the shard ahead of time before he got to work.

"You can start picking your warriors and bringing them here. Due to the climate, half of the force should be adequate. "

-end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum