You are not connected. Please login or register

Butt Face And The Bird [ Social | 8 ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia huffed stupid Daichi not wanting a stupid bird just when she started to think he was starting to understand her. Well she knew one person lef you may understand and like the dumb bird! Butt face himself! He may have been too busy replacing her lately but maybe he’d like this bird whenever he returned to his room from wherever he likely was now. She made her way down the halls  holding the dead bird that’s neck had been firmly snapped by its torso and her mouth was a bit bloody from where she had bit down to catch it in the air with her teeth. She walked up to 8’s door and looked down to the bird. "He likes stupid things that are dead… he’ll like you..” She granted out to reassure herself before crouching down and setting the bird down by his door. She then stands back up to turn and leave.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver was writing by the window, but his ears perked up at some noise by the entrance to the building. He asked one of his slaves to open up and investigate what was going on. As the door opened, Eight managed to peak through the entryway to see the dead bird on the floor, and seeing the crimson length of hair feeling the scene. "Dalia." Eight would speak without emotion. "What are you doing?" The slave who opened the door would ignore the dead bird on the ground, and leaving room and privacy for the slaver and his apprentice.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hearing 8’s voice cut through the silence she closed her eyes and sighed frowning her brows closing her eyes as she stopped walking mid step. “I caught a bird… I thought you may like it. You like stupid dead things so yeah…” She grumbled out with a shrug. She turned around looking back towards him through the door lazily slouching her shoulders crossing her arms. “.... do you like it….?” she asked after a bit of silence shaking her head with a shrug as she asked.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight wondered how his apprentice had gotten that impression, about liking 'stupid, dead things' and try as he might but to no avail. However, he was certain that household cats seemed to display the same kind of behavior, bringing dead avians and rodents to the footsteps of their masters as gifts. Perhaps, this was Dalias way of expressing herself. For some reason, he would nod his head. "I love it." He would bend over and pick up the corpse. The lifelessness was quite interesting to him, being gifted with death. For some reason, Eight would treasure this. "I will show you what I will do with my gift. Thank you, but I am working. I will speak to you again soon."

EXITTING, BUT I DO HAVE PLANS FOR THE BIRD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum