You are not connected. Please login or register

Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 08/08/20, 11:04 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir squinted  her eyes as she saw the unopened letter on her hand, wondering who sent her this. When she got back from grocery shopping, there was a letter slipped from the gap under the door into her room. Well, opening up the letter would be the best thing to do if she wanted to know about the sender, obviously,  duh. So here she was, carefully opening the letter and as soon as she read the content, she let out a sigh as she closed her eyes for a second as if she was trying to grasp the reality at the moment. It was a congratulatory message from that village for being able to help them defeating Tenza Bo during that bloody siege. They wanted to invite her to come and visit the village again to celebrate the victory, but the black haired girl would be hesitant to even do that. It was not like she hated the celebration, but it was not her..thing, that was all.

However… the letter said that there were some other villages that needed help as well… They said Tenza had plucked a strange crystal object from those small villages… Noir was certain that it must be the Shards of Solomon, although she remembered that Tenza's shard was a little bit different from her own shard. It made the magician curious about this actually, so, she decided to go to assist other village as well to see what kind of crystal object that was taken by Tenza.

The golden eyed girl would directly go to The Plains, heading to the other villages with Haku as her companion without wasting time… wondering what if she had to fight another gruesome enemy like Tenza again to help the villages. Well… she could do it, she knew she could, but would she be able to stay calm as she fight those kind of people...and would it be worth the price? She would find out soon...

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 09/08/20, 02:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The sky was reminiscent of the battle on the plains, the cloud cover matched that eventful day. He had seen the power of Jynx and Tenza who weren't even using the power of a djinn. They were on another level than himself, and there was a feeling on envy that coursed through his veins. He replayed the events of that day, thinking himself as a player on the global level, but while he could scheme and plan and gather information, he lacked true power. He would just have to supplement his own power with that of sacrificial pawns. He had tried to enslave Tenza's army, but Tenza had gotten rid of them carelessly. Now that he finally arrived in Kina and joined the Kogata clan, he could've increased the impact of his presence had he brought a slave army to the cause.

*Knock, knock.

Eight answered the door from his seat, taking notes on the other clans of Kina. "Come in." His maid opened the door, bowing before she entered. "We have intercepted a letter on your behalf." She placed the letter on the table before him and left gracefully. The slaver took an envelope knife to unseal the letter, taking a glance at the contents. It spoke of the crystal objects. Eight instinctively knew what was being spoken about, thinking of his own shard of il illah. Why were they being mentioned, especially in relation to strong challenges? Were they rare, were they valuable? Eight had kept them, despite being unaware of their true power.

Perhaps if he followed along with these other villages he could get a second attempt at a slaving one of these plains clans, and perhaps learn a bit more about these shards that he had collected and kept throughout his journey. Eight packed up all his gear on his magical carpet and would fly straight back to the plains to see of this would need his help.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Ca45d7adf0c3d9dd0f3741f9e316cfb0

Altansetseq had a boring job, or that's how things were with the way she ran the village of Hetway. "How many days had it been now? 741? No, it has to be 743!" she had thought to herself. It was hard to keep track since all she had was her thoughts. Tenza but her in charge of this Village after she conquered it, acting as a type of temp chief. In all honesty, it was to make sure they were loyal to Tenza. All they did was farm and raise livestock, they were good, hardworking people. She dealt with people that tried to "free" them. Some had died, some had been injured, and found a new life in Hetway.

She wasn't much of a leader, and she had nothing against these people since they didn't rebel so she just stayed on this perch watching with vigilance. They had to use half their cattle to feed some of the Bo clan soldiers, so she had some men hunt for wild game. Tenza would probably scold her, but if there was no one to fight or no need to mobilize these villagers they could at least maintain their daily lives. SCAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! And there came the daily news.

Hitchwa, her crimson falcon would fly towards her, perching on her wrist they'd talk. "What's the report?" Scaw scaw! "Good boy, here's your reward." Tossing the peace of jerky to her pet she would prepare. Two caws meant he saw more than one life form but couldn't distinguish if there was more. So most likely one person, maybe another, maybe a pet. She had to be warry in case there were others in waiting.

Raising her arm she would send Hitch out scout. He would circle in the sky above, while the Bo clan archer would knock an arrow into her bow. Upon seeing a person arrive near the village she would let the arrow loose releasing a Tulip Shot. Aiming for a low shot to warn or to wound, it was her best bet to keep them from coming closer. She didn't want to get lethal, if she saw any others she would release a basic shot with a low flame so the tracking flame didn't burn them in a grand inferno.

Dm notes: Make sure to real her character details so as to understand her capabilities Tulip shot for the first person to get within the 140m shot range.  A basic shot for those who follow after including NPCs and pets.

Spoiler:

Bo Clan Enemy:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘Hetway village…’ Noir murmured the name of the village inside her head while looking at the map, wondering if she went the right way. Judging from her surroundings, Noir didn’t think she was close enough towards the village at the moment. However, she couldn't help but to feel extra cautious, because as she stepped forward, perhaps closing her distance towards the village, there was no sign of life… Usually villagers will go back and forth to nearby villages to do something but it was different, she didn’t see anyone passing by beside her. Perhaps it was just her feeling…? Maybe… but she just couldn't shake off the bad feeling and she couldn't help it but to keep her guard up.

The magician would sigh before she saw a black rukh, fluttering right beside her. This made her instantly look around, wanting to know who was the owner of the black rukh. Then, she saw a man, going towards the same direction on top of his flying carpet. That made her wonder if she was wrong about being too skeptical (mostly about the thing where she didn’t really see any villagers going back and forth on the road)..or if she was just overthinking.

“Excuse me!” The magician would shout a little bit, trying to call the man to see if he was also trying to help the village as well...or if he simply was an ordinary villager. “I didn't mean to bother you, but perhaps...are you heading to the Hetway village as well?” She would wait for the man’s answer, but Haku’s growl made her notice that something was coming towards her. Bloccare. She commanded her liger as an arrow was coming towards her before it made a clanking sound as soon as it hit Haku’s hardened body. Noir would squint her eyes in order to be able to see who was sending the arrow towards her, it seemed like a girl...holding a bow… she was not sure, however she knew that she was the one who shot that arrow, an enemy.

Noir’s staff would be ready on her hand and Haku would stay in a defensive mode, standing in front of his master. However at this point… the black haired magician was not really sure on what to do actually… she saw a falcon, possibly that girl’s pet, swirling on the sky. Not only that, the man’s role was still unknown… it would be bad if the man turned out to be that girl’s ally...

Magoi: 540/540
Stamina: 190/220

Skills:

Weapon & Items Brought:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Wooshing through the atmosphere, maintaining a 3 meter altitude. His optics caught a whiff of the powerful magician from the raid on the plains. If he could recall correctly, her beast had a particularly terrifying flame breath. Instead of taking the time to attack the commander of the army at every chance, she chose to protect some of the other in the battle, likely a kind-hearted soul. His constellation of Flint Cicadas that he had captured from the Plains were buzzing eagerly around him, a form of symbiotic relationship; a predator with his flock of parasites waiting to prey on the scraps of the next meal. The girl would call out to him, asking him if he was going to a nearby village. It was at that moment when a stray shot of fire coming at the girl, but with a single command her beast blocked the attack with its hardened body. Was this how a tamer was supposed to fight? She commanded her beast with ease, when he barely had the experience with his own, and she was a magician so being a tamer must have been secondary to her magical studies.

It was at this time where a secondary volley came towards him. With a little awareness, he managed to pull on the the corners of the flying carpet and bring it to a stop, but the momentum and reaction of the constellation let it slip forward a bit further, and the flame arrow crash into the Cicadas. The cicadas were very resistant to flames, and even as such the flame pierced through two of his insects with ease.

He turned to Noir once more, realizing once they both got attacked perhaps there was a village nearby. "Are you okay?" Somehow, despite these life-ending arrows coming at him in a barrage, he was concerned in earnest about the lady beside him.

-10 Magoi from Flying the Carpet under combat.

Magoi 460/470 (

Items Brought

Sling:
Constellation:
Zhuang Lang - Axe:
The Demon's Blade:
Flying Carpet:
Skelelobes:
Yi Jun:

Shards of Il Illah:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, HETWAY VILLAGE IS UNDER MY PROTECTION!" Her voice would echo throughout the battlefield. With Hitchwa circling above she'd prepare to strike again, this time more lethal if they kept approaching. As she filled the weapon with magoi fire would cover the arrow, like a screeching bird ready to fly. She would hold back the powerful Dance of the Rose Bird. Ready to fire an additional 3 for each person that would step forward. Her fierce determination would be obvious from the roaring flame, and the roar which was her speech.

"The next to step will eat my arrow, and I will fell an arrow for each step you take, for each step any of you take. If you wish you talk you can stand there. I have taken down each and every person wishing to steal from these people. I've taken down those who wish to destroy their land, I am the PROSECUTING FLAME! If you wish to fight you shall, but I will burn away with my last breath to stop you!" Her words would echo out to them even at this distance.

Her ferocity was clear, but Altan couldn't help it. The fallen star in which these people held was far too powerful of an object. As long as Tenza stayed strong she wouldn't need to take it from these people either. Who knew what these people would do in order to get it. This was her last and only chance to scare them away. The hunter would do what she had to, ready to call her bird ready to action. It would all depend if they were willing to risk a step if they'd try to reason or run away. A few have gotten close but many who have lied failed to get past her gaze.

Dm notes: Altan will be firing her a Dance of the Rose Bird for each person and beast for a total number of four if you decide to move towards her. You have the chance to talk, but honesty and examination are your best options. Combat is hard, but talking is even harder but shorter if successful.

Spoiler:

Bo Clan Enemy:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was dangerous, fighting an archer in a long distance wouldn't be good… they were at disadvantage. One more arrow flew towards them, this time was aimed towards the man. Luckily the man was capable of defending himself and after seeing how the girl attacked the man as well made Noir sure that the archer was their enemy.

“I am, are you okay?” She asked the man back, readying her staff, deciding if she should just attack with her magic… However she heard the archer shouted towards them, mentioning that this was their last chance… perhaps she meant their last chance to just go back from where they came and to not disturb the village.

Noir noticed how the girl covered her weapon with fire, but she didn’t shoot... it was a warning from the girl, that if she or Haku or even the man tried to take another step closer, she would release her arrow and attack them. Her assumption was proven to be correct as the archer began to let out more words. But the magician found it weird for the girl to say it like that… it was her who attacked first but she gave them a chance to talk? The magician tilted her head, knitting her eyebrow a little bit as she stared at the girl, wondering if she should just try and talk.

“You attacked us first and now you give us the chance to talk?” Noir responded to the girl, pausing a second, wanting to look at the girl’s reaction. She mentioned that she took down each and every person wishing to steal from those villagers… which means she wasn't entirely evil… she gave them protection but in exchange for something. “I do not wish to steal from those people, nor destroy them. I received a letter that some villages need help, so here I am, wanting to know what kind of help that I can offer. But who might you be? Tenza Bo’s underling? Or protector of the Hetway Village?”

The black haired girl would stay quiet after she was done with her questions, giving the man a chance to also say something if he wished to and to wait for the archer’s answer. She had to be careful though… if she didn’t do a good job talking to the girl, perhaps that girl would shoot them with an arrow, she could defend herself  but she would prefer to settle this down by talking for now. Noir wouldn't deny, she was not really good with words… and usually her stoic expression would make things gotten worse… She was hoping that the man could help though.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight felt his life flash before his eyes, but it wasn't anything that he wasn't accustomed to as a slave. Having seen this persons display of skills and that any one of her attacks would end the slavers life, such actions were far too risky to take. There was no reason to risk his life right now. At least against Tenza, there were more people ready to take her on, and no fire to speak of. "I'm fine." His stoic demeanor would keep him from panicking too much, but now there was a warning from the source of the flaming arrows.

Eight descended from his carpet to the floor, not wanting to play with semantics. His focus shifted from Noir to Altan. "Well, flying on this carpet wouldn't be a step technically, but I know what you mean." Chuckling to himself, thinking he was clever. He paused to think of the archers words, deciphering their nature through the selection of their words, and body language. Speaking of protecting the village and threatening lethal force having already demonstrated it and stating she would lay her life on the line for the folks here, but the key word that stood to him was 'Prosecuting'. She would judge their actions, including their words. There was no reason to doubt her skill or underestimate her. Eight, however, knew that the best lie was the truth.

"My name is Eight. Thankfully, I still have my letter." Eight would look to Noir, recalling her actions at the plains. Not wanting to take a step, he would orate the contents of the letter with a booming voice.

•            Dear Traveler, thank you for answering our clans call to take down this vicious monster. The Bo clan still seems to have some strong fighters positioned in tribes, clans, and other villages. We'd love for you to come to our village, celebrate and meet one of our own who wishes to meet and potentially join you. However, I would be amiss to not tell you about the opportunity that helping one of these other villages offers in reward. It seems there's strange crystal objects that Tenza has plucked from some small villages. If you take on one of these strong challenges you potentially could grasp one of these yourself.

"The author of this letter remains anonymous to me, but if you'd like to read please take the letter." He would hold the rolled up letter in his right hand should she instruct him to hand it over. "I could have been praised for supporting the clans of the plains for my actions and obtained more man power, but I had heard that there were other clans that needed help still so I came this way instead." Eight stared at Altan from a distance. "I understand that life is important, and what I saw on the battlefield disgusted me. The blatant disregard for human life of Tenza... she had consumed the lives of an entire army for a single strike! As an escaped slave, one of the few things that helped me get through my  path was knowing I still had a chance since I hadn't died. Tenza left those people NO CHANCE. And what if she had succeeded? She could have come to this village and taken your people, more lambs to the slaughter. I don't know this woman that well, but while I was attacking the army, she put her life on the line to SAVE people she had clearly never met before." Eight would clutch his shards on his person, not wanting to mention them, and not accusing the defender of nearly taking his life.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would listen as they replied to the contents of the letter, her finger on the arrow. With each passing verse and phrase the tension would ease slightly. They had their own questions for sure, she felt it wasn't their place yet the letter the were provided had certainly changed some things. From the details provided it was from an outside informant, one who had information about the treasure which lurked inside Hetway. It was why most of the guards were stationed in these places, they held fallen stars with the power to change fates course. It seemed many of them there held it dear, they didn't wish to give it up and Tenza allowed them to keep it upon surrendering but if she were in dire need she would be allowed to claim it.

Knowing that, and knowing the words they heard she had no doubts. Altan was aware of the women she served, she didn't have much say in her life. Thoughts brewed into storm clouds, with raging contingencies of how she could respond she knew that had honesty, so it was best to give it in return. Most of those who appeared screamed with false honor or claims of freedom. They were correct in what Tenza might do, but she needed to correct some of their misconceptions.

"I believe your honesty, but that letter is not from Hetway, this informant has been giving out information on most of the villages." She would say, a pause before she would continue her explanation. "I must correct you however, I was left here by Tenza. I know of her attitudes, I am not surprised by your words but I was born into the clan, all I've known is work for it. I've done my best to avoid her ways, she spared this village in their surrender. I've taken the chance to watch over them as you've heard there's a challenge for power. However I've no desire to offer power, this power is precious to these people and I wish to protect it. It is not up to me, it is up to them!"

As her bird soared over she'd wonder, there was a small solution. If they truly wanted to end things smoothly then she'd have to gain their trust further and gain more reasons to trust them. Altan would yell "Approach slowly and we shall disarm, however we must both fully disarm as the townspeople come out. It is their word, they say if I see one misgiving, however, I shall attack. I can't say for what my family does, but I can say for my own honor in my duty, so I expect you to stray true to yours!"

With a roaring speech, she would wave town, showing some of the people it was fine to open the village gates. Hitchwa would provide overwatch, cawing if they made one false step. They had to move with their weapons low, and upon contact with the people, both parties would disarm. Altan would be firece, but if this moment went well it would go from a battle of brawn to a battle of wits.

10Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 07/09/20, 10:22 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘Not from Hetway…?’ Noir frowned as she listened to the explanation, wondering who sent them the distress call… well, it might be too much to call it as a distress call to be honest, but that was the reason why Noir set off to the village because she heard they needed help. But that person guarding the village was different, she didn’t feel the same malicious aura from her at all. The magician was sure that the archer was only trying to do her job, in the most fairest way possible, implied by how she said she had done her best to avoid Tenza’s way. But…

Power… Altan was talking about power now. Telling them how there was a challenge for power and how she didn't have any will to offer them the power because it was not her right to do so, it was up to the villager’s decision. That alone was enough to prove that there was a shard there, in the village, perhaps the main reason why Tenza chose to dominate Hetway in the first place. That tyrant needed more power… but for what…

There would be no words coming from Noir’s lips, she would only look straight towards Altan. Her golden eyes shone brightly, full of determination on her next action. The moment that archer said that they could approach and to disarm themselves, Noir didn’t waste any time, not bothering to approach slowly before disarming herself. The magician would put down her staff on the ground right at where she was standing currently, taking off the bangle that was wrapping on her hand to hang it on her staff, taking the bow she had it hanged on her back to the ground as well… but keeping the shards of solomon with her. "I will start walking now, my hands are empty…" She would step forward alongside Haku, slowly, taking her time to walk towards the village with her hands shown to the archer, showing that she wouldn't do any kind of tricks. "My Liger wouldn't do anything as well, I promise."

11Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 08/09/20, 01:30 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was listening to Altan's words carefully, it seemed as if his life and access to this treasure depended on it. While the archer was born with Tenza, it seemed that they were naturally different. Eight's slime spider crawled ontop of his head, the arachnids motions were a little anxious as it cleaned it's face a few times with its forelegs. The constellation swarm would stop fluttering about and attach to Eight back over his clothing, swarming about at first over each other until they started to become dormant from his command. The slaver observed Noir, who would peacefully disarm before it was necessary, but ultimately approving of the action and following suit. Eight would strip himself of his crown, setting it over his two lost cicada. Taking off his earrings and placing them inside the laid crown, afterwards laying his axe and blade beside it. Besides his spider and swarm, all that was left on his body beside clothing was his collection of Shards of Il Illah.

Eight would walk forward, hands up and empty, explaining that his beasts were harmless and that she had already killed a pair of cicadas from his rare swarm, otherwise staying silent.

12Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 12/09/20, 03:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She was as true to her word as they were to theirs. With haste, Altan made her way down the ladder. Its length providing quite some time for her to climb down properly, allowing time for the two approaching outsiders to make their way closer to the building. In a matter of moments, they would be able to get a proper glance at one another. She wore a fitting dress for riding a horse, her bow in her hands would be handed over to the villagers before contact could be made. With her weapons handed over, she would signal that Hetway land, the bird perching on her shoulders now in a resting position

"Now I ask that you give them any weapons you may have as well, I'm sure you can hold your own without them but its village custom to be unarmed in the village, they will keep them secure, I can even show you where as we enter." She would say out loud to them. Soon after they would follow instructions, if they did, she would place an open left palm over her right fist bowing in respect. The gesture was a common one in her clan, it was a way of saying welcome.

Walking past the wooden gate, behind the giant fir-wood spikes they would set a sprawling center of a town. More than a village the groups of long wide houses and dome huts with straw-thatched roofs would speckle the village. Plenty of the native people were short and stocky, with side braided hair. Some with shaven tops and looped hair for the younger and elderly alike. While they all seemed dressed in decent cloth those who seemed to be in the range of adolescence and later adulthood had robes of the same fashion by finer, silk embroidery.

Men and women in those same fine clothes would turn right as they entered the village, carrying the weapons to new long-hut which door was mounted by a horse skull. "That would be the armory since you are guests your weapons and items will be labeled with red feathers in a box you'll see when you go back there later."

Venturing further within bustling trade seemed to set up as those with happy faces enjoyed prosperity. It was odd that someone had sent a letter for help, Altan thought so at least. Wishing to share her thoughts in, in order to get opinions in return she'd prep her small monologue.

"I would like to ask you something, what separates a King willing to sacrifice everything they know they can to win, and a mad tyrant? I don't quite have the answer myself to honest. I only ask because, I'm well aware that Tenza was, and is willing to use her troops as weapons for the cause of the Bo clan. But this, what you see right here is exactly what her goal is. I Know of Kou, how they forced their local tribes together and formed an empire built on betrayal but no tried to break off for their freedom. In tales of the lands of Reims the conquests which formed their republic. Seems their world is fine after years and years of changing hands. Tenza and those willing to be her weapons giver their all, often they don't to die. I don't believe any of those previous leaders were saints, not say they didn't have good intentions. We cannot speak for the dead. Yet, in the face of progress, and unity people have often forsaken those actions, looking for a better chance to improve. You here letters or words of freedom but speak to the leader here. Tenza may be a tyrant to some but to those willing accept what she brings comes growth." Finishing her speech she would turn around. A question left lingering in the air.

They had arrived at the main building for the town, a large two-story T-shaped hut, which held a bull skull with two cross curved spears. The building was reinforced with iron bindings, with two men, unarmed standing guard. Even without weapons, however, the pair stood taller than most of the villagers there. Their stocky builds the same, but their height granting them to be at least 2m tall. As the provided a wave she would say "Well this is the chief's hut, make sure to provide your name first when greeting. We'll discuss the matter of the fallen star in here. I won't stop you, and will provide my best to intermediate on the promise you at least take in mind what I've said, and what they share with you."

13Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 16/09/20, 11:08 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would follow the instruction from Altan, noticing the way she placed her open left palm over her right first, bowing towards Eight and her. She wondered if that was the custom there to give respect to someone else, so she would put her hand on her left chest before bowing slightly, giving her respect as well.

The magician would nod when Altan showed the place where her weapons and items would be stored for the being, respecting the village’s rule of being unarmed the moment they entered the village. However, the archer would begin to share her thoughts to both Eight and Noir, a rather eye widening opinion actually, but Noir’s face would remain expressionless as she absorbed the word that was coming out from Altan’s lips, trying to understand the meaning behind every words.

After Altan was done with her words and turned around, Noir was not really sure on how to respond to her. But she would look to her side for a second, seemingly thinking about it before she shifted her gaze towards the man beside her.

"I think...While it is true that there's a little difference between a king who is willing to sacrifice everything for his men and a mad tyrant. However, the price of pledging trust isn't their soul. A true leader should receive it, protecting it...and they would receive it back in the form of fierce and...at least a healthy loyalty." She would speak to Eight, voicing her mind and would wait until the man responded to her.

As they arrived at the main building, Noir would listen to Altan’s instruction and her mention about the meeting agenda with the chief. The magician didn't seem unfazed with the tall guards who were standing in front of the hut, she didn’t seem worried about them at the moment since she was listening to Altan tentatively. “I understand.” She said to the archer before entering the chief hut, mimicking the archer’s gesture earlier by placing an open left palm over her right fist and bowing in respect before she introduced herself to the chief, “Please call me Noir.”

14Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 02/10/20, 01:58 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would simply bow his head with a fist across his chest, only to realize that Noir would instinctively follow the customs of this place. Considering that trust was a valuable commodity right now, assimilating as much of the culture as possible would be useful.

Eight was accustomed to security clearances. He would listen carefully to Altan and it was true, that sacrifices had to be made for growth, but that was only if you weren't strong enough. Noir expressed a very similar opinion. Protecting people meant to move forward without sacrificing the people. "I guess the difference between a king and a tyrant is power. Enough power to grow without sacrificing."

His eyes looked at the two guards outside of the hut. They looked more powerful than the rest of the villagers, and their position outside of the hut verified it. As Noir entered first with a proper tribe greeting, Eight would follow suit by placing an open RIGHT palm over his LEFT fist with a bow, not even realizing the slip up. Continuing from Noir's introduction. "And I am Eight, my name not my age." He said with a soft smile to imply a bit of humor

15Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 07/10/20, 01:02 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the last of her words, they'd enter the tent. The smell of incense, of freshly roasted quail, would rush into their faces. Before them, with crossed legs sat the chief, his frame was stout, he had a strong frame and a full face. His rosy cheeks would follow with a smile as he greeted the guests. "Altan! You brought guests, wonderful! I'm sure they're more than happy to enjoying some of this quail! It's roasted in some wonderful herbs and horse butter!" Offering food before they even shared their names he would listen to them.

"Wonderful, wonderful, I am Chief Botam, It's nice to meet you both. We don't get many, well many kind-hearted guests so if Altan has brought you here I assume you're peaceful at least Kuahahahaahah!" There was a twinge in his hearty laugh, he was happy but the joke hinted at their past of unsavory guests. With a wave of his hands he'd offer his hospitality once again "Sit sit, the birds are almost done and I can't eat all of it by myself!" Hoping they would join him the chief would look with delight as his cooks would set before them four large roasted birds, the rich buttery smell along with the fragrant herbs enticed him, and the others as he invited everyone in the tent to eat.

As they would grab slices of the meat, along with greens and pieces of bread stuffed inside the birds the chieftain would speak up to his guests, taking the initiative in the conversation. He was friendly, but he was sure they had some sort of business. "I'm sure our villages recent prosperity has interested you as tourists, while you're welcome to stay and enjoy your time here I am eager to understand your intentions." He was surprisingly well-spoken, then again there were plenty of roaming scholars who had been known to help the tribes.

16Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 09/10/20, 02:46 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would be surprised with the smell that hit her nostril as she entered, her eyes widened in surprise although her face remained stoic to see someone was roasting birds in the chief's place. Sitting there was the chief of the Hetway Village, greeting them with a rather unexpected personality. The magician assumed that at least they would receive a sharp glare and an angry pout at least, but they received a rosy cheek and big smiles.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Chief Botam." Noir would bow once again. Her mind would wonder about something though, it was implied from the chief's words that there were several guests that were not friendly or came in a peaceful way after all. It was still confusing...then why would they send them to rescue villages...while the villagers themselves looked quite happy with their lives.

The magician would sit down as the chief invited them to and she would look at the roasted quails, that, she admitted, had irresistible, delicious smell. The timing was right, just as she wanted to ask about something, the chief opened the conversation and it was the question that Noir was waiting for. "My intention coming to your village means no harm, Chief. A while ago, we saw a job, about bringing down a man who was terrorizing the land. Some people, including me and this man were fighting against Tenza, Although after the fight, she disappeared in the end, with no traces." The magician would pause for a second before continuing, "Days after, I received a letter, part of it informed me about the help the other villages might need. So I set out and here I am… However, how should I help the village? What kind of help do you need?"

17Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 09/10/20, 04:11 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The savory smell filled Eight's nostril, as savory as any food from his patrons who would acquire his goods and services. Without missing a beat, the slaver would accept a roasted quail on a skewer, finding one if he had to. His mouth would tear into one of its drumsticks unable to restrain an initial moan at the impact of flavor, waiting to speak until he had cleared his mouth.

Eight was quick to pick up on the Chiefs tone, even less surprised by Altans protective behavior. Then listening to the chief and Noir speak. "I can assure you, we're no tourists. I myself came in search of finding the villages who needed help. Especially in the aftermath of the battlefield. Tenza was no match for the people who fought, such as Noir here. There was also word of the 'shards'... I have a handful myself and I wish to know more about them, perhaps this village could give me some answers. For such information, I would definitely help the village."

18Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 17/10/20, 01:18 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Accepting his hospitality only invited Chief Botam to listen to them, seeing the minor actions of humanity they shared. Gentle pleasantries, kind smiles, and earnest intentions. They were commodities that could be rare to find in the plains. With their intentions shared, he would grasp the letter Noir presented. Scanning the paper while his free hand brought the roasted poultry to his lips. Most of his people were newer to writing, there were few that could write with decent penmanship, but this was too good to belong to that of any of his people.

"Do you know what Village sent this?"

Skepticism would cause him to overlook both of them. The worries in his mind rising as the slaver before shared interest in something called a shard. Altans watchful gaze met him,  he had his worries, but he wasn't like the Bo. He had no reason to no trust those who were honest, after all, here he was trusting the Bo. Passing back the piece of paper to them he would offer his best opinion. His voice was perplexed, curiosity lingering in his tone.

"I can assure you at least this did not come from any of town's citizens. We've only recently moved to our status with the help of the Bo clan. We are aware of their unsavory acts, but they leave our men and women be. Watching over these lands they gave us the tools that are helping us prosper, to farm, to thrive!" Excitement came to his tone for a moment before he broke, continuing with more helpful information. "I, however, do have what I believe you call a shard. A couple of fallen stars as we call them, have been in our people's possession for about 4 years now. They're what brought the Bo here, it's what has brought many people here. I worry that letter might be from someone trying to steal them as well."

Worry seemed to spread over his face, most of the tribes under Tenza's rule cared to keep such info hidden. Why would someone invite random outsiders for freedom, there were troubles yes, but forces in the plains were unifying. He couldn't wrap his finger around it, and as he would wave at Altan, along with his guards, he'd have them fetch the aforementioned loot. "I worry that this is a ploy, I worry that someone is coming to claim these for some reason. While we are free to act I feel things are not quite as they seem. If you here for such a thing I need to know why I should trust you. I do not believe them safe here for long, but how do I know such objects are safe with you?"

19Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 22/10/20, 12:40 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would nod as she nom the quail quietly, agreeing to what he said. However when the chief asked if they knew what village sent the letter, the magician couldn't help it but she would stare at the quail, seemingly lost in thought for several seconds before she gave the quail to Haku so he can enjoy it too. “No.” She would look up towards the chief, “I don't know which village sent the letter… unfortunately.”

She was assuming that they might be in a bad situation now, since the letter which stated the problem that Hetway village had was not really true. Like they said, they were happy that the Bo Clan spared them and even helped their village to thrive… however it felt like the Bo Clan made the potential villages to completely depend on them after what they did to develop it. “May I ask if you have any idea of who had the information about the shards in your village other than the villagers and Bo Clan’s members?” While she said that, Noir would show the chief her shard as well, letting him see that she was also a shard wielder. “I also have one like that… also…O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!

Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] ACLsDYD

Noir’s appearance would change, her black hair became a platinum color, longer than her actual hair length. Her clothes changed into her Djinn equip form. “I know I am more than capable of protecting the shard...and again, I meant no harm, I would like to offer my services. So if there’s anyone who tricked us to take your village’s shard for their personal use, I will help to fend them off with my power.”

Magoi: 500/540
Stamina: 190/220

Djinn:

20Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 25/10/20, 04:07 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would listen intently to the chief, ready to assuage his fears of deceit from the pair. Asking where the letter came from, but Noir would reply allowing him to nod to her words. The chief spoke of unsavory acts from the Bo clan. As the words began to shift to mention of the shards and how people desired them, but Eight was still unsure of their true worth, but it seemed as if they were much more valuable than he had initially thought.

It was then when Chief Botam would reveal his doubts about the pair. However, Noir would answer in the most powerful way. Transforming before them revealing her majestic form that showed she had the true power of a Queen, selected by a djinn, having conquered a dungeon. There was no question of her power. She had more power than a shard could possibly offer... right? And on top of all that, she had a shard of her own. Her presence alone was immense as she wielded the scythe, not even speaking of her strength nor intelligence. Eight was astonished, and paralyzed with indecision of how to follow up behind her reveal and show he wasn't solely after the shards.

Leaving a moment of silence, watching and observing both Noir and Chief Botam. Only then he would rise from his seat, extending and spreading out his arms.

Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 6ed5b2f296ca57628896bc2d0f3090cd

The Constellation Cicadas would start twitching, eventually swarming his body for a moment. Eventually the hundreds of cicadas would fly off his body, keeping equidistant from each other as they took up the entire volume of the room. As their wings fluttered, each flap striking against its own flint-like body, creating harmless sparks, as if filling the room with a meteor shower. Cicadas rotating in unison, keeping a cohesive feel to the area, only to start converging in the center of the room. Their shape would slowly start to take shape, light flickering through core areas of the serpentine shape. The constellation shape would slowly turn into an amphitere, coiling as it swirled within the room. Upon fully realizing it's shape, the draconic lookalike would dive and eat the remaining quail, as the meat would pass halfway through the body before the bare carcass would fall out of the swarm onto the floor.

During this, Eight would reveal a trio of tainted shards in one of his palms, he also had the power of shards and obtaining more seemed unnecessary but, definitely could be worth it if they were making such a big deal about it. Eight would let his actions speak for him, as the cicadas would eventually slowly grow dormant and the cicadas would perch against him, blending into his attire. His eyes settling on the chief, awaiting his reaction.

21Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 24/12/20, 03:00 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Botam looked at both of them with a bit of awe in his eyes. They certainly showed great flairs of strength. Power was something they carried, actions did speak louder but he knew nothing of their hearts, of their souls. He knew not what this strange power was. He only felt confused by the swirling black of Hyperion's tainted shards. He felt confusion and peace among them. The chief of Hetway was unsure honestly. yet maybe it was better to entrust the objects to these two. What power, what strength could they be hiding, what other powers could be coming for him. Maybe it was fear, maybe it was modesty but he failed to speak as he thought for a moment, realizing he had no choice but to offer them.

They seemed good intentioned or convinced their intentions were pure at least. "Very well, if you're willing to be responsible for what worries might come we shall give you these two fallen stars. You've much better use for them than us" He would say upon becoming able to speak.

Waving to one of his attendants they would fetch a chest which sat hidden undeath a pit covered a pile of hay and carpet. It was rough and old, but upon its' unveiling the bright glow would burst, captivating their eyes. Altan wasn't sure what to make of any of this, she even chose to avert her gaze. Tenza wouldn't be to happy, but the information might not reach her, and if rumors were true she was likely to be more pissed about her revenge. Worry would plague her mind, but there was no more need for that. She was a guard, her duty was to watch over this growing town, for Tenza's return.

Worry seemed to grow on all their minds, maybe it was just the coming clouds or the blackbirds which flew overhead. They were able to take their rewards, but it was very unlikely this was the last time they would hear from Hetway village.

22Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 26/12/20, 11:45 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would stop equipping her Djinn form as she heard the response from the chief and the decision he made after seeing their resolves. As the chest was brought and placed in front of her, the magician would take her seat again, although she would notice Altan's gesture. Well, she understood why the archer behaved like that especially knowing Tenza's personality when they fought a while ago. Noir would decide to say something to her, "Miss Altan, please do now worry. I will still offer my service if needed."

The magician would then stay longer inside the hut to have more conversation with everyone and would leave with the chest on her possession after the meeting was done.

23Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] Empty Re: Blind Date [Bo Clan] [Plot/8] 26/12/20, 02:02 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would snap and the cicadas would return to him, adorning his body. As the flint cicadas wrapped around his waist like scales. He would receive the shard, adding it to his collection of three, making it an even four, half of his current namesake.

He knew a bit more about the shards, and learned that it was the source of Tenzas powers, who had nearly equal power to Jynx. Now with four of these, he could match their strength.

Eight would stay as well, keeping Noir company, sharing some stories with her and making himself at home in the village of Hetway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum