slippery steps:

ice constructs i:

Last edited by Mita on 08/08/20, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2basic water spells i Empty Re: basic water spells i 08/08/20, 11:10 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Soothing aqua Ill approve this but keep in mind its healing won't be as good or as capable as life magic at higher tiers or certain wounds since water can only really propagate healing.

cool touch Does the ring appear around them or infront of them? And since its round the width would be considered diameter.

3basic water spells i Empty Re: basic water spells i 08/08/20, 11:16 am

Mita

Mita
D-Tier
D-Tier

clarified that cool touch creates a ring on the surface of target.

4basic water spells i Empty Re: basic water spells i 09/08/20, 02:48 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Starters approved

Code:
[spoiler=soothing aqua i]
[center][b]soothing aqua i[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] d-tier
[b]Class:[/b] magician
[b]Type:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] activated by a simple gesture with magic catalyst toward target.
[b]Scaling:[/b] increases quality of healing by one tier every 10 magoi invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
with a point of a catalyst, the caster points water magic to heal over surface-level scrapes and bruises [d-tier level damage] on one limb of a single target in a 15m range. (it can also ease inflammation of older scars.) casted immediately.[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=cool touch]
[center][b]cool touch[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] activated by uttering the name of the spell. must have target in mind; broken if focus is disturbed. causes d-tier damage to target for every sustain.
[b]Scaling:[/b] increases the damage of spell by one tier per 10 magoi expended.
[list]
the caster may select any target within 10m of the user (including user). creates a small, magic ring that is a maximum size of a meter in diameter on the surface of the target. glows a soft blue. if touched, deals d-tier cold damage. the target area is not harmed unless the spell is sustained. lasts for one post.[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=dripping barrier i]
[center][b]dripping barrier i[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] defensive
[b]Range:[/b] long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] the caster lifts their catalyst up and utters the name of the spell to activate it. the caster must have a visual on the target before and during casting.
[b]Scaling:[/b] increases barrier strength by one tier per 10 magoi.
[list]
summons a barrier made of water that can absorb d-tier blunt damage (hammers, staffs, certain magic spells, etc.) before dispersing. the barrier is 1x1 meters, and can appear anywhere within a 15m range of the caster. casted immediately against perceived blows before dispersing, regardless if it suffered damage.[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=slippery steps]
[center][b]slippery steps[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] activated by uttering the name of the spell and tapping the ground with a foot. cannot be used on warm/hot surfaces.
[b]Scaling:[/b] increases the speed which the caster can slide by one tier (specified by the speed of an equivalent ranked fanalis).
[list]
a thin sheen of semi-ice/liquid-type water magic slides out beneath the caster’s feet in a 1m radius. fades whenever the user lifts their foot. increases the caster’s movement speed to the equivalent of a d-tier fanalis. lasts for one post before requiring sustainment to maintain.[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ice constructs i]
[center][b]ice constructs i[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] c-tier
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] the caster utters the name of what they want to create and point toward a spot to manifest it with their catalyst. cannot create complicated objects; must be conveyed through only a few words.
[b]Scaling:[/b] allows the user to double the amount of constructs they have active.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi
[list]
creates a simple object that is a maximum of 0.5m in diameter and 1m in length/width. can be controlled within a 10m radius. deals c-tier cold damage to anything it touches and lasts for two turns/until suffering c-tier damage.[/list]
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum