Clan relations (job/solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan relations (job/solo) Empty Clan relations (job/solo) 06/08/20, 09:50 am

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

The duo of the elderly magician and his student, the middle aged sumo in training were currently on their way to the training grounds for the Shikizui clan. The training grounds were a place this military clan used to train their samurai. The Shikizui was one of the six main clans that had control over Kina. This clan was one that had honor and was focused on the way of the samurai and controlling an army of their personal samurai. For the time being the Shikizui are allied with Silva's patrons the Hinamoto clan. Since they were allies Silva thought it would be a good time for him and his student Shou to go visit them and even train against the samurai of the Shikizui.

Once there they were greeted by 3 samurai and an older man who seemed to play the role as the instructor. Both groups would bow and exchange greetings. "Thank you for coming magician and sumo of the hinamoto clan. We are glad that you have come to fight with our samurai. I have three young pups that are still wet behind the ears that could use some good sparring." The instructor would say before gesturing towards the three samurai. Silva would smile and gesture to Shou, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well sir. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I also have a student that needs some good training. Go ahead Shou."

The samurai would enter the sparring area of the training grounds. He was of course nervous as usual for the fact that he was going up against three samurai at once. Sure these samurai were recruits and not quite fully fledged samurai yet. The three recruits looked like they were being mocked, the were being forced to spar with this middle aged fat man who was playing sumo. Sumo were proud men that were powerful fighters that carried a great aura with them. This man was small compared to most sumo in size, power and aura. They would make quick work of this man and put him in his place.

The three would surround Shou with their wooden swords drawn. Show would remove his kimono and reveal his muwashi and large body as he gets into a stance trying to steel his nerves. the two samurai in front of him perform an overhead strike to try to get him by overwhelmed by numbers swinging their swords down on him. He would perform I can Defend Too! raising his hands with his palms out stopping the damage of the two attacks. He would than perform One day I'll be Yokozuna! by charging forward with both palms still out striking both of the samurai. He would than turn around quickly performing sumo strike hitting the third one with his palm.

Once all three were on the ground the older men would clap congratulating the sumo on the match. The duo would than leave to head back to their respective homes. The magician was very proud of his student today.

WC 500+

NPC:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum