Please Return to Sender[Job/Diana]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

The nighttime escapades cease to end with Khalik on the scenes. He has volunteered, by the power of the nagging echelon of the Morihana, to assist the Kazeharu in a measure of good faith between the clans— and they were quite persistent on "no murder." Which, quite frankly, was a slap to the cheek because he was no crazed murder in a blood frenzy. No, Khalik-I-Sabbah was a killer of class who only accepted murder if a tolerable amount of bloodstains could be achieved. Kina's nonexistent drive cleaners are crazy expensive, okay? And, yes, it may be astronomically expensive due to the little known fact that they don't actually exist, but really your just splitting hairs now.

Anyhow, lets focus on Khalik who is scouting from rooftop highs. His strides coherently flow into themselves across the ever changing geometry of residential housing and he made leaps and bounds as if he was first name "Hardcore" last name "Parkour."

His run would come to an end when out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted some fishy behavior. In Kina's poor suburban residency, a lone warehouse stood out to him for a number of reasons. From its dilapidated appearance to the festering thugs which hectically and sloppily secured its premises, Khalik has considered it to be location worthy of trespassing if not a secret stash of Kazeharu good. He'd watch these amateurs stumble back in forth in paranoia from a distance, crouched upon an the roof's edge as if he was an Infamous character.  

A soft tune sang from his parted lips; a melody left behind from the Whistling Hassan. Though he did not care for the sentiment and meaning which came with, it should help pass the time as he patiently waits and sits for these ding-bats to scram.

An I-Sabbah's Lullaby (Song of Healing):

WC: 300/500

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

the job was simple.

find and locate missing goods for one of the kazuharu.

it paid well for being a bounty of its nature. a lack of bloodshed would do her well and she knew it. she was tired of hunting for lords who only wanted their hands clean. at a time, it was about cleansing the world of evil. though, during the war, she had learned that dream was more impossible than it was before. everyone was evil— even her. now, she wasn’t sure what her purpose was.

for once, she kept bellona in her company. it had been a while since she had taken her out on a job like this. but she was just as good at what they did despite her age. vultures were unconventional hunting partners but the bird had never failed her.

to find some of the stolen goods came with ease. the vermin that scrounged around the warehouse were amateurs in their craft at the very best. diana almost felt bad for having to apprehend them.

she slips past the guards in blurred movements. only a light indent in the soil where she steps. one by one, they fall. whether they were unconscious or dead, she did not bother to check. in a single jump, she lands atop the building. her fingers dig into the sloped tiles, leaving behind crumbs of rubble as she peers down over the edge.

with a swift drop, she could clear out most of them. but she had to remind herself she was retrieving supplies— not bodies. while stealth was not her game, she would have to play it.

271 WORDS

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Wait—Wait—Wait. Something ain't right."

The little ditty he blew sputtered to a halt, coincidentally timed to the rapid drops of the exterior guards. Be it only briefly, the visage of the culprit did not escape his view... Until it did.

Who they were bore little consequence on his mind, but what they were capable of bore a hefty burden on his body. If this mortal coil named flesh were to expire, he'd prefer it to be by some grease-slathered delicacy lodged in his throat surrounded by hundred than in some forgotten cubbyhole of the world with his skull cracked open like a coconut. That damnable vulture perched vigilantly didn't exactly fill him with confidence either.

However, this was his mark and the two clans would have his head if he returned empty-handed. With a spring, he began a new stride through the trees. Unlike the roofs, performing a line through the tree was far more difficult with these compact spaces. Yet, the assassin managed and rolled out on to the scenes. Literally.

WC: 479/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum