Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Good Dog
Job Rank: C -Tier
Job Location: Mt. Raiji - Kina
Job Reward: 1 D - Tier Food, 2,000 Huang and 100 EXP.
Job Prerequisites: Must Align themselves with Kogata Clan
Job Overview: Being beyond bored Dalia takes it upon herself to show the clan some ideas she had on how to better deal with the local wild life. Dalia will assist in incapacitating a pack of wolves with the clan after explaining her ideas of them taking and training the wolves to function as tools too help hunt down animals and potentially other people, function as hidden guard dogs in the forest where opposing threats would only believe them to be simple wolves, and carriers to run items and letters out to one another when in the field. Afterwards one of the tribe members gives her a snack food in thanks for her ideas and assistance.

”Targets”:

”Hunting Party”:

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 30/07/20, 03:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The idea is nice but strengthing jobs should tend to be about the battle or conflict between clans since sabotage is about running efforts in those regards this should be abke specifically giving them an advantage in someway compared to other clans. For Kogata you could attain wolves and help them be trained into hounds specifically for delivering messages between the clan as a suggestion.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

I like the suggestion, I hope this idea is better lemme know if I need any further alterations.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looks good looking for it soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum