You are not connected. Please login or register

Twins Of the Reclow [ Social | 8 ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

“And then some fanalis lady, Karena I think her name was, came up and creeped the hell out of everyone!” Jumanah said with a bright smile under her mask as she walked backwards headed towards her usual practice area outside of the kingdom of Magnostadt holding her hands up in the air to make things seem more dramatic then they really were. Though as she shot up her hand her hair fell into her face. She giggling as she paused her walking to shift her hair out of the way.

Amiz looked amused before sighing and walking over sitting her down on a nearby rock. “Look Jum I get why you refuse to look at yourself, but you cant just let yourself go.” He said kneeling down fixing up her hair for her and running his fingers through it to help make it a bit less wild and knotted. “What would mom said if she learned you were not taking care of your hair or anything past basic bathing? Cause we both know you still brushed your hair when you were a kid.” He said simply making her huff a bit.

“Hey I don’t need to see your face to know youtube pouting under there.” He said with a smirk and untied his sash from his bicep and gathered her hair tying it off to the side with it into a loose and low ponytail. “There it’ll keep it out oft he way, while also not hiding your pretty hair you numb skull.” He teased with a smirk.

Jumanah giggled “Snot boy” She said softly between giggles Amized smiling warmly to her and gently touched her mask.

“I’m sorry about your last mask.” He said softly.

“It’s okay….” She gently placed her hand on his. “It’s been a lot to take in. We’ll get though it though” She gently moved his hand into her other holding it with both her hands. “Together. We don’t have to do things alone anymore Amiz.” She said softly as he placed his other hand over her hand and chuckled.

“Deal… and as compensation, I’ll send all the girls who my dig creepy looking people who come after me straight to you.” He said ruffling her hair standing up.

“And I’ll do the same to the boys for you jerk.” She teased right back as she lead him to their training area. “Alright now. Let’s get started on your training!” She declared pointing straight up to the sky with a pose.

“And you’re training to be less lame!” He declared mimicking her pose.

“I don’t avoid violence as much anymore you know… I will kick you in the family jewels.” She said flatly looking over to him before they both started to laugh relaxing their poses to stand normally.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sniiffff, sniiiiffffffff.

"Aaaah, fuck. I needed that." There was a relief the filled the slavers sinuses. A surge of euphoria jammed his senses, hardly able to give a shit about anything except furthering his own gratification. Having to deal with that waste of a battle in the plains, when he could've kept Dalia company on her way to Kina. He could've grown closer to his apprentice, but he couldn't even feel a tinge of regret in his heart, only the thought of it.

Thumbing at his nose, feeling a small bout of epistaxis about to overcome him once more, just a small price to pay for this rush. Still on his flying carpet with his items carelessly strewn about. Eight couldn't be bothered to go straight to Kina anymore, perhaps he could find some slaves to have his way with around here, and replenish his stock.

Eight had just experienced a major of loss of life from the raid 150 people had died... one of the reasons Eight even thought slavery was acceptable was because people didn't have to die... combined with the intense speeds of the carpet, the traumatic experience and the opiate rushing through his veins,  Eight would spill his lunch over the edge of the tapestry.

But somehow the opiates seemed to be influencing his thoughts on the matter... maybe senseless death was acceptable, he could just try it once... Eight lost his perception of time with his thoughts until he stumbled across a couple? in the distance. Wait, he recognized one of them from the fight against Tenza, it had seemed as if she had made it out alive. The semblance of a scheme brewed in his intoxicated mind.

He started angled off course a little bit and started flying at the two full speed, putting on his earrings as well as small key. Maybe he was about to unlock something about himself, as a twisted smile crept along his lips.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Alright so what’s the first step?” Amiz asked, pulling out his wand twirling it in his hand almost dropping it, making him stumble trying to catch it.

“Dunno maybe we could help you handle your wand better.” She teased as he caught his wand smirking and pointing it at her.

“Oh think you could do better?”

“Eh probably, now how about we hear you sing a bit.” She said twirling her staff around her body. She holds it off to the side with a rose before and smirks under her mask.

“Oooo hell no I’m not singing.” He said with a chuckle.

“What scared you little boy~?” She teased with her own giggle.

“Yeah and I’m not afraid to admit it little girl.” He sassed back.

“Come on sour puss just a little bit?” She asked leaning forward towards him.

“How about if I sing, you take off that mask during the entire training.” He asked with a shrug.

“Ehhhh youtube right singing isn’t that important for you yet.” She said tilting her head to one side laughing with him though paused seeing something from the corner of her eye looking over just in time to see someone flying at them. “Amiz behind me now.”

“What?” He asked, looking in the direction of the person flying at them his eyes suddenly widening, catching on.

“Now!” She shouted holding her staff at the ready.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The masked one he recognized seemed to be protecting the other, it was almost as if she could sense Eight. Licking his lips with desire for action, any type of action. When he got into close range, Eight would simultaneously channel the flow of magoi towards his head and pull the rug from under his feet, spreading it for a moment's cover. As the carpet obscured vision both ways, the magoi in Eight's cranium dispersed to his lobes, filling his earrings.

As the carpet spread over head, Eight was falling to the ground with a quartet of skeletons. He was standing behind them, but they were shaking, almost as if trembling...? They moved in perfect rhythm, left hand out, right hand out, left hand turn, right hand turn, shoulder, shoulder, head, head, hip, hip, PELVIC GRIND. After the brilliant macarena, Eight would command his undead soldiers. "TWO AND TWO!" The skeletons on the left would flank around the masked woman to get the protected one, while the one on the right would charge the defender. As they would deal with the weak skeletons, Eight would have a short monologue, as he held a small key with a skeleton for a pommel. "I've got the key to unlock your bodies... you've both been hiding in your shells and I'm ready to free the both of you."

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jum squinted her eyes under her mask seeing them dance Amiz rose a bow with an amused chuckle as Jum gritted her teeth as they started to move in towards them AMiz looking less amused now as he called out “As wonderful as your proposition sounds, you should really think of a better way of phrasing things!” He readied his wand knowing he couldnt really do much to nothing a tall but just in case.

While jum focused her magoi and shouted out. “Ew!” Casting out Buzz  Sending out a a low tone buzzing sound from their staff. The immediate area around the caster(.5m radius) is silent, however those within the 10 meters will suddenly become very dizzy for a short instant halting their movements for a single post. She wasn’t certain if the skeletons would go down with him but if she took that man out first he wouldn’t beagle to summon more.

“Reality cuts deep, and so I weep, The cruelty of others can not be bore alone, It will surely break your bones, Alongside all of the sticks and stones, You should never leave yourself prone.” She sang out beautifully flowing magoi into her staff as she casted out The Deepest Cut. As she begins to cast this spell music will start to play with her Sound magic and till game a more bassy background. Large sharp shards of ice will gather around her in the air roughly 1 Meter in size each and will form a set of 2 D Tier Damage Shards. The slow sad like song then hitting a climax it sounding more racey now much like a panicked heart beat as it fires off the shards at 8. As the attacks would hit the song then fading away like a heart flat lining.

( 170 / 200 Magoi )

”Abilities Used”:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Each pair of skeletons went after their targets. As Jumanah shouted, the echo of her shrill seemed to reverberate with magic through the field, reaching even him. The skeletons were stumbled momentarily, giving her enough time to cast a second spell without interruption. Even Eight felt the vibrations rumbling through his body, he calmly lifted up his left to block his face with his forearm from the incoming attack. A shard shallow in his chest, and another one in his forearm.

Eight could easily manage this. Eight also had his own signature magic at the ready. A little spider crawled from his sleeve after being disturbed from all the commotion. Sling, a palm-sized slime orb spider, rappelled itself to his masters shoulders, observing the foray and cleaning its fangs. Eight lifted his hand, palm up. His focus grew from his palm to his finger tips. A small spray from slime magic seemed to emanate from his fingers, eventually forming a large mist, which began to envelop the masked girl and the archer. Long distance fighters without sight would be much easier to handle.

Eight was planning on bringing the skeleton key to the boys head, but that would prove difficult with the dizziness. Taking his small obsidian dagger, not using it's normal function at this time, but having taken the time develop a magic spell from the short blade. He aims the short dagger, and scaling it twice to make sure it'll reach the radius of the miasma, the daggers edge extends with flames as it a long and she slashes through the miasma causing it to erupt. This would injure the boy severely but the girl would likely still have her borg and be ready to fight.

410/470

Miasma
Tier: B
Class: Race
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Miasma can only be properly used The usage of Wind-based Ability or Spell of at least B-Tier can disperse Miasma.
Scaling: Range
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:
By careful dispersion of the slime's water particles, a phenomenon resembling a green mist can be produced. This mist limits the visual senses of those trapped within to 3m and dampens any sense of smell to half its effective range. Creatures that possess B-Tier or higher trait for either their visual or olfactory senses are unhampered by the Miasma. It covers a cube 10M*10M*10M.

Twins Of the Reclow [ Social | 8 ] Image24
Name: Ember
Tier: D
Type: Dagger
Magic Type: Heat
Appearance: The base of the dagger's hilt is fashioned into a dragons head. The hilt itself is made from gold and a durable leather like skin. The said skin helps grip the dagger better. The blade of this magical dagger is 30 cm long and 10 cm wide. It's also made from obsidian. When the magic being used flames will appear to be dancing in the blade. The dagger is s total of 60 cm.
Function:

• Crimson Edge - The blade of the dagger becomes red hot giving it C-tier cutting power as well as the ability to ignite flammable gasses or liquids. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Crimson Blade
Tier: D
Class: Magic Weapon
Type: Offensive
Range: Close (2m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Crimson Blade cannot be performed while submerged in a liquid. Crimson Blade cannot be performed while in the rain.
Scaling: Range (3m per scale)
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:
Flame augments the dagger, extending its blade with a fierce fire before it disperse in a single slash. From the tip to the base the flames enlarge the blade to 1m long. It deals D-tier fire damage.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah narrowed her eyes seeing him form his own magic then, he wasn’t human was he? Then the mist formed, damn. She then smelt a flame as her eyes widened, this wasn’t a normal mist. She turned to Amix to grab him but it was too late as the fire flooded towards them enveloping them both. Her Borg protected her from the flames just fine but her brothers shattering quickly burned him alive. Tears filled her eyes as she grabbed him falling to her knees with him holding him in her lap removing her mask to look down at him with tear filled eyes. He barely breathed as he stared wide eyed up and weakly smiled. “I I’m sorry Jum… I wasn’t… Strong… enoug-”

The light left his eyes unable to finish his words as his heart stopped. Once again… someone she loved died while she lived. Was her fate just a path of outliving her loved ones? Dark rukh started to flutter into the area. No if that was the case she’d reject that fate. More Dark Rukh flustered in. She’d curse that damned fate. She lowered down gently kissing his forehead. She did find it kinda funny though…. No… really funny. She started to smile as her tears rolled down her cheeks onto his forehead. The moment she and her brother had finally decided to make him stronger too. And the moment they started training was when someone seemingly at random decided to attack them. She started to laugh through her tears grabbing her staff looking over to 8 tilting her head to one side.

“I’m not sure why you targeted us...but if that flame is as strong as you get you don’t scare me.” She said in a calm pleasant tone. “I” She giggled smiling warmly to him. “I have far stronger spells, stick around and I’ll gladly show you… all. Of. them. Then show you all that I’ve learned with my blade too, and sing you a lovely lullaby as you drift away.” She said almost like a soothing mother offering to sing her child to sleep. “But if you don't want to see them” She tilted her head back a bit with half closed eyelids and a slyly curled corner of her mouth. “Then I suggest you run now. Because my brother is not a play toy young man~ You can’t play with his body...Nor mine”

She said before laughing more tears rolling down her cheeks holding onto her staff the entire time threatening to cast a spell at any moment. If she felt so inclined she may even hunt the man down later to play with… its what the world did to her loved ones after all… was it so wrong if she finally got to do so herself? It’d be a good laugh after all. She watched him with cold dead eyes but her expression was enthusiastic if anything. And nothing about her read that she was lying about how she planned to kill him if he tried to take her brother's body from him. And this time she wouldn't hold back, she didn’t have to protect her brother anymore after all.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was satisfied with the results, there seemed to be an unintentional benefit to the slaying of the boy. This girl seemed to be falling into depravity, giving up on fate. Eight felt so powerful as if he could turn the tide of fate himself. Extending his arm to show his palm, revealing he had no tricks up his sleeve along with a solemn face. The murderer would channel the magoi into his crown, turning into pure light. The light would condense into a halo, shining over his head. He proceeded to step towards Jumanah and Azim, she might possibly recognize this as Holy Magic. The halo would float on down from his head Azim's head, and it would heal the burnt skin, sending him to the afterlife properly . As Eight used this magic, the wound in his torso would dissipate, while Azim's physical condition at an even greater pace. It was at this time, when things seemed like they might get better. Eight drew his demon blade to sever all of Jumanah's hope, and slashed through his own halo magic, dissolving and then cutting into the boys head, the blade cleaving half way into Azim's skull, blood spraying out onto him, with his brain matter spilling out. The eye of the demon blade growing erratic at the taste of the sanguine fluid, and magoi running through it.

The boy would return to life, snapping awake to hug his sister. During this surprising moment, Eight would catch up to his carpet at B-tier speed, and make a run for it.

[390/470 Maogi]

Twins Of the Reclow [ Social | 8 ] Weapon_bloodsword_ff9
Name: The Demon's Blade
Tier: A
Type: Sword | Weapon
Magic Type: Animation
Appearance: A disturbing eye rests in the middle of top of the hilt which begins moving and staring at the user, even blinking, when magoi is poured into the weapon. It is a weapon with no known origin, and the man who first found it said he found it in a tipped over chest full of gold along a dirt road. The man who found it soon died thereafter upon feeding the blade magoi. The hilt is 35cm long, and blade 50cm long. Its creepy aesthetic has earned it the name "The Demon's Blade". Its magic circle is located on the eye and glows purple for a split second when it is first fed magoi.
Function:

Demon's Eye - Upon applying magoi to the blade and stabbing a lifeless target either item or corpse, no larger of 10m meter, Demon's Blade applies its magic onto the target, animating it. The affected target will do the user's bidding and may travel up to 40m. It has A-Tier strength and basic human walking speed. The affected target lasts 4 posts. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain

Twins Of the Reclow [ Social | 8 ] Qqlddk3
Name: Yi Jun
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic item
Magic Type: Holy Magic
Appearance: A head accessory made from a pure gold with the shape of a crown, it is 15cm in diameter and 15cm tall. The magic circle is hidden at the inner side of the small crown.
Function:

• King's Glory - By filling magoi into the crown, a light will emit and manifested into a halo hovering above the user head. The halo will soon be washing the user with holy light and is capable of giving B-tier healing. If the user wishes to send the halo to other people, the user will have to touch the intended target so the halo will move above the target's head. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah stared at him with watchful eyes looking from him to Amiz as he healed Amiz’s skin looking back over to Eight she seemed uncaring of what he was doing to Amiz, evil men never turned good. And this one was far beyond worthy of her hope, trust and respect. She drew her sword while he drew his. As he swung at Amiz she swung with a back handed hold and swung up between the man’s legs as he cleaved Amiz’s head aiming for the very thing that was usually meant to give lift to the world as the blood shot over them both from Amiz’s brain matter. Her smile never fading and her cold eyes never changing. “I didn’t give you an out of trust… I gave it to you so you wouldn’t waste more of my time. I have better things to do then deal with you.”

She said letting him run… if he still could. And would let him go to lick any wounds he may or may not have. She did not even pay him any further mind as she grabbed the boy's neck with her and easily overpowered him if his strength wasn’t altered from what it was before. She had far more physical training then her brother so it was quite easy. “Amiz is dead. Just like the rest of our family.” She would then slash his neck with her blade she still held cutting his head clean off. “And I already said my goodbye’s to him. You are an animated body. Nothing more. Now rest in peace so I can bury you later.” She said calmly She giggled as she gently lifted up his head sheathing her sword. She gently held it.

She found it funny how that foolish man would think anyone could ever trust someone who just slaughtered their twin brother in cold blood. Even benign dumb enough to think she was stupid enough to belive only good people could use Holy Magic. She gently held the head by its cheeks in both hands smiling softly to it. “You weren’t strong enough Amiz… but I will be for both of us.” She gently set his head on his chest taking off her over top dress her legs hips and chest were wrapped up covering the same amount as a crop top and shorts would cover anyway. She put her weapons back on and gently wrapped him or at least his torso to knees in her dress cover watching the blood from his cuts bleed through she sighing softly, she needed new clothes anyways.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would retreat from the action, completely unscathed by the blade, despite being a little ashamed being caught off guard. He had really turned this one to not have an ounce of light in her eyes. There was definitely a bond between them, but the slaver's high was wearing off. Unwilling to take another bump to get him another burst of energy and fun to finish off the chick. All Eight wanted to do was leave the plains and crash, drained from the violence he had witness and the violence he had committed, his small Sling crawling on his head, fiddling with this follicles of hair as they soared through the sky on the magic carpet to take a break.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

She picked up her mask and slid it back onto her face before hefting up her brother's body. She walked to a nice hidden place in the forest and kneeled down gently setting his body down and placed a hand on him. “I’ll be back when it is time to return home… You did say you’d go with me after all….” She then dug in the dirt for the next few hours until she had a decent hole and gently buried him in the ground packing down the dirt. “I’ll be back.” She then got up and made her way back into the kingdom, being stopped by the guard on her way in. They knew her of course but the dirt and blood covered girl lacking a significant amount of clothes and her brother concerned them.

She took off her mask showing off the blood on her face as she smiled warmly to them noting the drag marks of where her treats had run through the blood and her still slightly puffy eyes. “Don’t worry. A man killed my brother before I could save him so after he left I had to bury my brother before coming back. I didn’t want him cold so I wrapped him in my dress.” She said calmly giving them slight chills down their spines. They stretched their hands out to offer support but she just walked on. “Thank you for asking though I do need to bathe now.” She said with a giggle putting her mask back on as a few more tears rolled out from her eyes cupping the corners of her mouth that smiled widely as she giggled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum